Because Of You

Because Of You

 

Key's POV: 

We have been dating for almost two years now. We lived together in a big apartment that we saved up for. We occasionally got into fights but it always ended with you smiling and ruffling my hair. I loved you and you loved me.

Today was our 2nd year anniversary...

I waited...anxiously...with a tear-stained face

I sat on our bed...glancing over at the phone constantly.. 

You walked in...angry.. as if you already knew what I was going to say.. 

"Don't say it Kibum! I don't want to hear any childish words come out of your mouth!" 

"What?! How  can I not say it?! And how can someone who is so childish himself say something like that?!" I got up from the bed. "Where the hell were you?! Do you even know what day it is?! How come-" 

Crash 

A picture of us holding hands and smiling so happily on our 1st year aniversary fell to the ground as you slammed your fist into the wall, creating a dent. 

I looked at the broken frame and glass as tears started to fill my eyes. 

"I told you not to say anything!" 

"How can I not!! I was worried about you!!!" I yelled

"Shut up!" You screamed at me...I was shocked... you never rose your voice at me.. 

"J-Jjong...I-I don't know what I did wrong... Please tell me?" I begged you. 

"It wasn't something you did..it was me...Maybe.. we weren't meant to be with each other.." You said as you pulled your fist from the wall and turned your head from me. 

I started to cry more. "Jjong, w-what are you saying? What did you do?!" I began to worry as I ran to your side. I grabbed your arm and squeezed it. 

"I..." Your eyes begin to tear up. "I...I cheated on you.. W..With a woman.." You looked away in shame. I slowly let go of your arm as I heard those words come out of your mouth. I let go all the tears I had in me. 

"Jonghyun..I...I don't understand what I did wrong..." I could barley breath because of the tears that took over me. I slowly began to fall to my knees. I looked up to see your reaction. 

Your face was drenched with tears. It had been the most I've ever seen you cry. You clentched your fists and I could see your muscles tense. 

"I'm so sorry Key...but..I have to go..." You looked down at me and then kneeled to be at my level. "I love you.." You kissed my lips and for a moment I felt happiness. I felt as if all of this left and you and I were back to being the same again. Happiness left me as soon as your lips left mine. 

"P-please Jjong...Please! Stay please! I forgive you!" I didn't agree with the words I said. I knew I couldn't forgive you right away. You knew that. 

"I'm sorry..." More tears fell down your soft cheeks. "I love you darling...I hope we see each other again.." Then you turned around, walked out of our bedroom, and left.

I hung my head in sadness...

"I love you too Jjong.." I whispered to myself. 

 

 

Hahaha, you're so cute Kibum!” You said as you ruffled my hair.

Aigo! Babo!! You're messing up my hair!” I pulled your hand away from my hair as you continued to laugh. I couldn't help but smile at you. I secretly loved your smile.. Hell, I loved everything about you.

You looked at me and stopped smiling.

I got you to smile!” You shouted happily.

E-eh, s-so?!!” I turned away from you and started blushing.

Aww come on Key, turn around! Please?” You said as you puckered your lips.

Without thinking, I turned around to your lips pressed to mine. My eyes widened as I felt your warm lips against mine. You closed your eyes gently as you felt my soft lips against your warm ones.

I slowly closed my eyes as I watched yours. I felt as if no one could take you away; I felt bliss and happiness in your kiss.

You slowly took your lips away from mine and you began to open your eyes. I did the same and stared into your beautiful brown eyes.

Kibum...Key...I love you,” You said gently. I blushed and looked away but then looked back at you.

I...I love you too babo..” I said. You then embraced me with a hug.

Let's be together forever, no matter what. Okay?” You said softly. I nodded.

O-Okay.” I said holding back tears of joy.

The days went by and we were happy together. We laughed, sang, slept, played, ate together. We did everything together. Whenever I cried, you were there with me, holding me, wiping my tears. You meant everything to me and I meant everything to you.

On our first anniversary, we went out to a beach and ate dinner on the sand. Of course you put down blanket so I wouldn't get sand on my favorite jeans. I smiled when you had done this. We watched the sunset on the ocean. Rays of orange,yellow, and red bled over the ocean. I felt as if I was in a movie. Even though I wanted a realistic relationship, it was nice for you to give me a romantic movie feeling date once in a while. You held my hand tightly, as if you thought you were going to loose me. You began to squeeze my hand.

Ouch!” I yelled and I tried pulling my hand away. “What are you doing??!”

You just smiled and took my hand and kissed it.

W-what are you doing??” I asked.

Kissing your hand.”

I-I know but-Babo! Why?!”

Cause I hurt it, didn't I?” You smirked.

You did that on purpose didn't you??” I asked furious.

Maybe I did.” You said and winked. I blushed and pulled my hand away from you. “Babo..” I said.

You smiled and put your head on my shoulder and gazed out into the ocean and setting sun.

Key, I love you.”

I blushed. “I..love you too Jjong.”

 

Because of you...