No Key...

Because Of You

 

Because of you... 

Key's POV:

 

I hadn't slept in days...I tried to...But every time I tried I would end up awake at 3 am because of a nightmare and try to feel if you were there but was then reminded that you weren't. I would then start crying and wouldn't stop until the sun rose.

 

I tried eating...but whenever I tried to cook..I'd burn or cut myself.. I had burned myself twice and cut my fingers multiple times. By now, I didn't feel the pain.

 

I tried talking to Minho..Taemin..Onew.. But every time I tried.. I would end up crying and the cycle started again.

The only thing I could do was bathe myself.

It had been a week. Or at least that's what I thought. I had lost track of time.

I stumbled down the hall to the bathroom. I pushed the door open and walked towards the toilet when I suddenly slipped on a wet spot on the floor. Instead of falling backwards, I fell forwards and hit my head on the bathtub. I instantly saw black and was then unconscious.

 

I woke up three days later in a hospital bed. As I felt across my head, I came across a bump and was instantly in pain.

Ouch” I said.

Try not to touch it,” a doctor said as he walked into the room. “I'm Mr. Lee. You have a mild concussion. You've been asleep for three days.”

H-how did I get here?” I asked, running my fingers through my hair, making sure it was neat.

One of your friends brought you here. We'll tell him you're awake if you want?” I nodded and the doctor walked out of the room and in came Onew, Minho, and Taemin.

I smiled even though it hurt. “Who found me?” I asked.

Onew raised his hand. “ I did.” He said. “You slipped in what looked like Roo's pee.” I blushed with embarrassment.

W-wait, where's Roo at??” I asked. Everyone looked at each other.

Minho spoke, “ He ran out of your guy’s apartment. We tried getting him but you were more important at the time.”

N-No! Jonghyun already hates me! Now that I lost his dog, he'll hate me even more!!” I began to cry.

Minho and Taemin looked at each other and held hands. “I feel sorry for him,” Taemin whispered into Minho's ear. “I wish he could see that Jonghyun still loves him...” Minho nodded and walked to the front of the be and grabbed my hand.

Trust me, you'll be fine. It will all work out.” At these words, I began to cry even more. My face was drenched with tears. I let them run. I didn't try to make them stop so my eyeliner wouldn't run. I didn't care. Who was there to look pretty for? No one. That's right no one. Jonghyun didn't love me anymore. I bet he went back to the girl that he cheated on me for, and is now happy. I bet they are planning their wedding.. My face then turned red with anger and the tears began to stop. I bet she's ugly. I bet she's not as good as me in anything. She probably can't even make him laugh how I can. I bet she's an ugly that can't make Jonghyun laugh and is only there for pleasure. Hell, I bet she's even bad at ! I began to laugh.

Uhhh, Key??” Minho asked with concern in his voice. “Are you okay??”

I still continued to laugh. “Stupid girl.” I said. I saw Minho look at Onew with concern.

Onew in return said, “Key, stop thinking about the girl.”

I glared at Onew. “I can if I want to!! What am I suppose to do? Forget this ever happened??!”

Onew nodded. I was startled. I thought Onew would be on my side.

Whatever..” I said and turned over to go to sleep.

 

You sat down on a hill not too far from your mom's house. You looked up at the starry sky.

What have I done?” You asked yourself. “I love Key more than anything..And I lied to him...Just because I was scared...” You sighed. “Key, please forgive me?” You looked up at the stars as you asked.

...Please..”

The next morning, you woke up to a familiar ring tone.

Ring ding dong, ring ding dong. It was Minho. You answered.

Hey Min-”

Jjong, Key's missing! He was in the hospital last night and they said this morning that they can't find him!!”

Your eyes widened and you jumped out of bed. “I'll be at the hospital right away!” You hung up and threw on your skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt and were on your way.

You ran into the hospital as fast as you could. You ran up to the front desk,

Where is Kim Kibum's room??” You asked frantically.

The nurse pointed to the right, “Room 46.” At these words you ran down the hall and watched the numbers fly buy until you reached 46. 

You flung open the door and looked around the room. Your heart sank..No Key...