Chapter 5.5 - Mix and Match 101

Ice Princess

“Crap! Chaerin’s gonna kill me if she’ll know that I’m the one who gave her number to oppa. No! Don’t worry, everything’s gonna be fine, oppa will not blab about me or else I will kill him!! ”

    “Minki-ah are you alright? Is there something that worries you?”

    “Anneyeo, Dara-unnie. I’m fine I’m just thinking about something. Why did you ask?”

    “It’s because you’re wrinkling you’re forehead too much. It’s like there’s really bothering you. Did your oppa did something wrong again this time?”

    “Anneyeo, Bom-unnie. Everything is going really good between us. “Well, except for that matter with Chaerin-unnie.” *smiles*

    “Are you sure?” Dara asked their maknae because she’s worried but before Minzy could even reply to Dara’s question, Chaerin popped out the blue that really surprised the three. “Hi, guys! I thought I was late, that crap-face really had my imaginary icicles flying and stabbing him. Grr! *she saw the girls smiling at her mischievously* what’s up with those faces huh?”

    “Is that Jiyong you’re talking about?” Bom asked.

    “You really do like him, huh? Why don’t you just admit it unnie? *grins* we’ll support your love.”

    “Yup, we will support you. “Stop it babo! You’re over him okay? Just support your friend. You’ll find another man in due time and better than he will ever be.” ”.

    “Hi Minchi!! Wanna have dinner tonight? *winks at Minzy*” Taemin popped the question out of the blue while the girls are chatting with each other. And causing for them to be startled and the unnies of Minzy can’t help but smile of the cute gesture of the guy especially that they know the score between the two.

    “*Minzy glares at Taemin.* for the nth time around, it’s not Minchi, it’s MINZY!! Sorry, I’m busy. *Minzy started to “find” something in her bag so that she could just avoid Taemin.*” Taemin would start to annoy Minzy again but a book already plopped on his head causing them to look at the owner of that book.

    “Stop bothering her, you brat. You’re bothering the ladies. *Siwon winked at Bom and Bom blushed*”

    “But hyung!! I was just--” “...shutting the hell up.” Taemin was interrupted by the guy at the back of Siwon. “Hi Dara! *smiles at Dara” “Hi Taecyeon.” Dara replied shyly.

    The teacher entered the room signalling that they should take their seats already. “Bye, Minzy!” Taemin said before he took his seat at the front. “Bye, ladies. See you later, Bom.” “See you later, Dara and you too girls. *smiles*” Siwon and Taecyon said respectively before leaving and taking their seats beside Taemin.

 



Sorry for the long wait guys! Thank you for those who still subscribed and also for those the patient viewers, subscribers and silent readers of this fanfic. I hope you liked this particular chapter! Any suggestions, comments, messages are highly appreciated! ^_~

Chapter 6 would be next and here’s a teaser for you guys:

Chapter 6 – My neighbour (Second day)
... Crap! There’s so much to unpack. Just looking at these boxes makes me tired already.... “Oh! The tenant for the adjacent apartment is already here. I wonder who it would be. I wish it wouldn’t be a girl.”