Fated Encounter

Ice Princess

 

““Seunghyun-oppa is that you?” I flinched when I heard a familiar voice asking that question. It was her. It was Chaerin. She was asking who I was. I can’t turn back now. No, I must not turn back now and face her. I must not face her.” While deciding what to do, the alarm coming from the university rang. “Perfect.” He muttered.He started to walk away from her. So fast that the time Chaerin noticed he was disappearing from her view. “That was close. The time is still not right. I’ll definitely meet her again but absolutely not now, not today.” His mind was  busy thinking about her and the moment he encountered earlier that when he realized it, he was lost. “Where am I? Well, this street is new. Ugh. I just came back from Japan and these things are already happening to me? Haish!” he said aloud in frustration. It was exactly the same moment when a man with very stylish clothes passed by him. Seunghyun needed help right now and the man is just what he exactly needed to find his way back. He walked towards the man and called out on to him. “Ah, excuse me.” The man looked back and answered him, “Yes?” “Could you direct me to the intersection near the university here? I was lost and couldn’t find the right way.” “Ah. I was just heading there too. You could just head there with me”, while starting to walk nonchalantly. “Thanks by the way”, as he also started walking in the same direction with the man. “Oh by the way, if it gets crazy later just ignore it. Arasseo?” “Ne.”

 

And they started walking again. After walking for ten minutes in awkward silence, Seunghyun was surprised when he heard a couple of shrieks coming from ahead of them. Two girls are running towards the stranger who helped him earlier. He can see that these girls were so excited in seeing the man in front of him. They were so loud that even their conversation with the man who helped him can be heard.

 

Girl 1: Oppa, come to my house this Saturday. We haven’t had fun for a long time now.

Girl 2: Me too, oppa. I haven’t seen you in the clubs for a while. I missed you. *linking arms with Jiyong*

Jiyong: Sorry girls, I was busy last time so I didn’t had time to go to the clubs but I’m back so I’ll make it up to you. *flashes his charming smile*

Girl 1: Oppa, could you come this Saturday?

Jiyong: Sure, why not.

Girl 1: Yay! You know it has been a while so could we have a little fun? *winks to Jiyong*

Girl 2: Yeah, me too. I want to have some little fun. How about let us have fun on Sunday after her appointment to you? *smiles seductively*

Jiyong: *smiles* Why not go together? Three persons having fun is better than two isn’t?

Girl 1: Hmm. Sounds like fun! I can’t wait for it! *excited*

Girl 2: Yeah, me too! *excited*

 

“What a playboy.” Seunghyun can now view the intersection and called out to him, “Dude, thanks for the help.” “No problem.” And they parted ways. 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for subscribing!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comments and suggestions are highly suggested and appreciated. I'll be uploading the next chapter soon.. ^_~