Under the tree

Ice Princess

 

 

=Hi! Thanks for subscribing! I really appreciate it! =

 On reading this chapter and the next chapters to come, please be reminded of this: 

The colored sentences which are italicized would be THOUGHTS and those colored senteces that are not italicized are VOICED/ SAID by the character. 

It may be short but please enjoy the first chapter of the story! ^_^

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

It was a good day to stroll around the park. The heat of the sun is warm and the light it emits is not blinding for the eyes. “Ah. I want to be cozy out here! If it wasn’t just the first day of school I would have just stayed here and chill around.” As she runs towards the university and passing through the park to easily reach the university to catch up with the opening ceremonies, she noticed a guy standing under her favourite tree in the park. The tree was big that it makes a good shade under the scorching sun during hot days and heavy rains during rainy days. The tree was also placed a bit farther away from the playground, which somehow gives a bit of privacy and quiet.

 

She stopped running and momentarily catching up her breaths before standing still and staring at stranger under the tree. She was a bit far from the tree and that is why she could only see the silhouette of back of the man standing under the tree. Drawn to the image she is seeing, she unconsciously walked towards the stranger. *thump thump* She heard her heart say. As she moves toward the stranger, she sensed a familiarity to the man. She stopped for a while and examined his physique and then she remembered someone with the same physique as the stranger. Her heart began to race as she remembered who it was.Is that him? Is he back? Please let it be him.” As she was fifteen steps away from the stranger she can’t control herself anymore and tried to call the stranger that was in front of him. “Seunghyun-oppa is that you?” The stranger flinched when Chaerin voiced her question out. The man didn’t face her so she still could not see who the stranger was. She was just ten steps away from the stranger when an alarm coming from the university rang signalling that the open ceremonies have ended and that the classes will begin shortly in a while. Startled by the sudden alarm coming from the university, she reacted to the alarm by glancing at the university and then back at the stranger she was supposed to confront but as the sound of the alarm subsided, the back of the stranger was also disappearing in her view. It turns out that the stranger started to walk away when the alarm rang. Torn between following the stranger and running towards the university because her first class is about to start, her logical thinking overtook the desire to follow the stranger. She started to run to catch up with her class while thinking about the stranger. “That was close. If the alarm just didn’t ring, I would have known who he was.”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! I'LL BE THE NEXT CHAPTERS SOON! ^_~