~2~

Prince Diaries

The second day of school, time flies like a cheetah running, chasing its prey. After class, Lu Han went to proceed to class A-1 to give some papers to the teacher when he spotted a beautiful young lady who dropped her file on the floor while on the way to her seat. He starred at her, on the entrance, knocking on the door slowly. 

"Come in, young boy."

"Annyeonghaseyo, i'm here to give some extra worksheets that my teacher had. He said maybe you can use this for your students. If you don't have enough, you can photocopy it"

"Yes, and say thanks to your teacher, because i don't need his worksheets. A chance for apologising? Not a chance." said the arrogant teacher who used to be an enemy of "The Flying Guys" teacher, and is still now.

"Yes sir, i will."

Without hesitating, he looks forward, facing the class and find the beautiful lady again, but he can't spot it.

"But teacher, we can use it as our practice papers." said the beautiful lady, raising her hands up.

Lu Han looked at her, and smiled. 

"Yes t-teacher, i think you should. Besides, it's for your class good. Y-you don't want them to be down-graded don't you?" said Lu Han, eagerly.

"Fine, i shall take it, but say to him, No thanks." said the teacher, frustrated. 

Again, when Lu Han left the class, he went to peek at the beautiful lady. 

When the class was dismissed, the beautiful lady ran out of the room, rushing. She was up for something, even no one knows. She searched for someone on the hallway and her eyes spotted on someone. 

"Hey." she said.

"Oh, hey, hello". replied Lu Han.

"So, i guess you have something to said to me? Oh and by the way, i am Yoona."

"Oh no way! You're the famous girl everyone is talking about in school and it's trending? And i am Lu Han."

"Yeah, i guess they are talking about their time of my life with other people. Well, it's complicated you see."

"And what's with your teacher?"

"Don't wanna talk about it. Next time will do."

-Outside-

Kai: -snapping pictures-

Lu Han and Yoona : -walking out-

Chen : Hey! Look at who's with that.

Kai : Hey guys, come on, let's take a picture shall we? 

Sehun : I'm in!

Lay, Chen: we're out!

Kai: snap for me the picture then!

Lay, Chen: sure! 

-While resting-

Kai: Hey, you guys write diaries?

All (except for Kai): Yeah.

Kai: well, let's update it now, and exchange it.

-Lu Han's Diary-

"Dear Diary,

Today was the best day ever. I met the beautiful girl in my life she looks very pretty, but i think she had a boyfriend. We had pictures taken together and i want to keep the picture. That's all, update later.

-Luhan x "

-Kai's Diary-

"Heyy! Today was awesome, we had Lunch like a boss, and camwhore! I am so going to upload it to my Facebook!

That's all!"

-Chen's Diary-

"Topic: I don't know.

JEALOUSY ."

 

 

~-*To be continued*-~ 

(Do subscribe).