~1~

Prince Diaries

It was the first day of High School. Everyone in the city was so busy. The alarm clock rang, a sign that shows he had to wake up. A busy guy, with 6 siblings, mostly girls, and 2 boys, including himself. Parents are busy working and famous for rice planting company. A rich family, but did not really have time together. It was Lu Han's big day. The alarm clock shows 7:00 A.M, and he had to get ready. He woke up, bathe, and had his clothes changed. 

"It feels so comfortable getting to use your own clothes." 

He quickly get up and took out a diary from a drawer. 

"Dear Diary,

Today is the first day of school, and i am so excited. I hope i can make new friends. I will write more when i get home. Goodbye."

He went to school with a happy smile, singing and feel so joyful. As he reached school, he was given a tag that shows him he was a student from this school. He assembled and get into his class, A-2 (The second clever-est class). 

"Hey, mind if we be your friend?" said Kai, Sehun, Lay, Chen and Kris.

"Sure, no problem." Lu Han replied.

They have been out for the whole day, and when Lu Han said that he needed money for his bus expenses, Kai gave him his money as a gift. He treated his friends as his brothers as he was the only guy in the family.

They quickly reached a bus, ride it and dropped off on the bus stop near to Lu Han's house. He waved goodbye to his friends, who lived not far from Lu Han's house.

"Have you enjoyed school so far? Is the expenses today enough, and how are you feeling riding the bus?" 

"Mum, i'm fine. It's just the first day of school, you know? I feel like it's been like a senior in the school."

"Go and bathe, you stinky boy."

"Okay, mum."

Before he went to bathe, he took out his diary and update it.

"Dear diary, 

I met 4 new friends. We feel like a group and we call ourselves "The Flying Guys". It was a nice name, and in the group, there was me, Kai, Sehun, Lay, Chen and Kris. Kai and Lay was a rich family like me. But, their parents don't really care about what they do, because they parents went overseas. Sehun, and Chen are from a normal family and do everything like a normal person does. He wasn't really poor nor rich, but Sehun's family was rich for Rubber Planting. Sehun's grandma also had a famous company, but was under her son's name, Sehun's uncle. Update you tomorrow.

-Luhanx "

--*To be continued*--