~3~

Prince Diaries

It was raining drizzily, the weather was cold. Luhan has always hated the cold, which caused him to always sneeze. The breeze outside was rather windy and cold, stood Luhan, spotted on the bus stop, waiting for his friends.

"Crack!" he heard a branch cracked.

"W-who's th-there?", said Luhan, nevoursly.

"Sorry, did i... well, did i scared you or something?" said Yoona, biting her lips while getting out of the bushes.

"Well, yeah.... I mean no!" express Luhan.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, just waiting for my friends," said Luhan, pointing to his friends who's coming to his direction.

* "Do you like me?" whispered Yoona. 

"Hey guys! The bus just passed five minutes ago!" said Luhan, ignoring Yoona's question and did some handshake with his friends.

"I don't care if the bus left. Oh here comes the bus!" said Kai, pointing to the bus that is coming to their direction.

The boys quickly paid the fares and choose a place to sit.

 

IN SCHOOL :

The bell rang, showed it's time for break. The boys went out of their classrooms and went to slack somewhere near to the jamming room.

Yoona tried finding the boys, especially Luhan, but she didn't manage. 

"Do you like me? Do you like me? Do you like me?", those words were playing in Luhan's mind as an exorcist.

"Dude, you're not focusing well today. You alright?" called Chen.

"Nah, i'm fine. Can i be alone for awhile?" Luhan said, leaving them.

 

IN THE CLASS :

Nobody was in the class, except for Luhan. He sat on his seat, and took out his diary and updated it.

"Dear diary,

I was on the bus stop with her. She asked me a question, and i refused to let her know. Maybe she likes me? Maybe she didn't? And why would she ask that type of question? Is she curios or something? Well, i really want her to know, but i am just afraid that she would not like me and just leave me alone. I know she has alot of lovers, but what would the rest think about me liking her? Most of all, i think i really have to give her up. It's either one of my friends liked her, or was it just my mind playing a fool around me. Update when i got home.

- Luhan x "

"So you have a diary?" said Yoona, entering the classroom, making Luhan scared.

"Well, not really. Just notes. Some kind of notes." 

"Come on, i know it's a diary. If not, will you let me see it?" peeked Yoona.

"No, it's... Privacy."

"I know, it's really seldom to find guys with diaries as their friends, and hard to keep a diary".

"Yeah, so about the question what you said in the bus stop?"

"Oh yeah, about wether you want to come to my open house?"

~-* To be continued*-~

{ * : Luhan heard it wrongly. }

 

Suscribe for more! And check out the dates i'm available to update my fanfics ^^, and i'll continue if i am free/bored (: 

--> http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/224490