Don't marry her.

Don't marry her.

 

“No, we don’t.” Key yanked his arm out of Jonghyun’s grip and tried to walk away, but Jonghyun caught at his shirt. Key tried to shake him off. Jonghyun awkwardly turned Key to face him and then amongst all of that, somehow, Key was in his arms and they were kissing.

At first the kiss was harsh, but then it mellowed down into a soft one. Key tried to escape, but Jonghyun’s grip was too fierce. He hit against Jonghyun then, pushing him away.

“You er! This isn’t a joke, you sicko! Look at you! You’re pathetic!” Key half yelled at him, remembering people were in bed.

“I’m not joking! If only you’d listen, you’d know.” He yelled back, Jonghyun was furious.

“Know what?”

“That me and Shin Se Kyung broke up three weeks ago. She was only over the other night as a friend. You were so stubborn that you wouldn’t let me get a word in about my side of the story.” Jonghyun sighed out of frustration.

“T-then… who was the ring for?” Key couldn’t think at all, now. He was totally freaking out inside.

“You.” He said it as though Key had been so stupid to not realise.

“But… I’m a…” He couldn’t even talk.

“A guy? I know, and I wouldn’t have kissed you as a joke, especially not in the situation we were in.”

This was simply too much for Key. He had to sit down. Right now. Jonghyun looked as though he knew what key had though, and went over to the table to grab a chair.

“So you’re saying, this whole thing... I cried and screamed for nothing?” Jonghyun laughed at that, a good sign. “It’s not even funny.” Key sighed. “You’re not leaving the band, then?”

“I have no reason to leave. Seeing as what I want is right in front of me.” Jonghyun winked down at Key and he smirked.

“Stop being sly, you cheeky idiot. Gah, I still can’t believe I got jealous over nothing!” Key laughed, and Jonghyun did too.

“So you were jealous!” Jonghyun suddenly realised it and smiled widely. This was more like it. The old Jonghyun who didn’t have any secrets.

“Of course I was.” Key Chimed, and winked at him. Jonghyun leaned down, and let their lips meet once again.

“Oh!” He pulled back, having a realisation, the second one tonight. He trailed out of the room and came back with something hidden behind his hand. Jonghyun knelt down in front of the ‘Almighty Key’.

 

“Say, would you be mine?” Jonghyun asked shortly. Key recognised the small box from before. The problem that had started everything; the ring.

“Are you stupid? Did you even need to ask that?” They both laughed, key jumping from his seat and hugging Jonghyun tightly.

 

“But yes, I will be yours. Forever.”