Get Stronger Buttons!

Seducing the Geek

RIYOUNG POV

 

Gah! I got home at about 9:00 last night, cuz Niel was doing everything in his power to NOT take me home early. Like, randomly stopping for a burger, or. .saving a cat from a tree or whatever. And why did he do that? Well, probably just to annoy me.

 

Anyways. I am NOT, in a good mood. First, because I woke up late so I had to go to school late. To face the wrath of those fangirls. AND we ran out of bandages.   So I am forced to use one of those bandages that those douches gave me. So, I decided to wear one of them. But of course, I put correction tape to cover the name. I know I probably look ridiculous, but it was better than having Ljoe's name on my cheek.  -__-

 

So. .yeah. I'm currently in my seat in first period. Seething. Partly because of all those things I mentioned above and partly because of the class being a total mess. Our history teacher is an old, borderline deaf old man, so I guess noise doesn't bother him, and apparently also people running around and throwing paper planes everywhere. 

Suddenly, I felt an arm sling lazily around my shoulders. The sudden weight made my arm twitch, making me draw a huge dash over my immaculate notes. I growl as I stare at the annoying face connected to that annoying arm. Ready to pry his eyes out, I am SO not in the mood for tolerating douchiness.

Ljoe smirked at me. "Oooh. .I knew you would wear my bandage sooner or later." 

 

Chunji immediately leant in closer to the cheek that had a bandage, his eyes squinted. "Hah! but she erased your name." he teasingly added.

Ljoe tightened his grip around me, forcing me to lean my head on his chest. I was just about ready to snap.

 

"Still, she wore it!." Ljoe defended, he then looked towards me, leaning in just a tad bit closer and smiling cheekily. "I bet you don't even have a wound, you just simply wanted to wear something that I gave you."

 

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah. .like, I was sooo excited to wear the bandage that you gave me." I said sarcastically. He makes a bandage sound like a wedding ring or something.

He pretended not to hear the sarcasm my comment. "Wahahah. .I knew it." he smugly said.

 

"Do you not get sarcasm?" I inquired with a raised eyebrow. I then pinched his arm as hard as I could making him humorously screech and yank his arm back. 

"thank you." I flatly said as I continued writing 'legible' parts of our teachers writing on the board. 

 

Little did I know that those slight touches by Ljoe would make my school life a living hell.

 

Third period is art class. Like our Phys ed. classes, the girls and boys are divided. Today they said out teacher is out. Seriously, what's up with all these absent teachers? If it wasn't for that nurse, I wouldn't have been stuck with Niel last night.

But, reality sunk in on me. I am alone in a room, without a teacher AND with girls that want to kill me.

 

Great, just great.

 

Our teacher gave us notes on the board on what to do, but of course, only I started to do it. 

 

I was about to add the final touch in my painting when a huge splotch of bright red paint splashed across it. My eyes bulged. Not being able to fathom how hard I worked for that just for it to be ruined the last minute. 

I scream at the girl who did that. Oh, the short haired fugly. "WHAT THE HELL??" I screamed.

 

The same group of girls surrounded me, they all had paint bottles in hand. They wordlessly started moving closer, with angry looks. Gosh. .they wouldn't. .

 

*SPLAT*

*SPOOSH*

*SPLASH*

 

. ..they did.

I stood there, in utter shock. Several colors of paint dripping down my body. I wasn't even able to scream at them, or even wipe that annoying splat of blue paint from my left eye because I just couldn't believe what had happened. This is harassment at it's finest. 

The girls started giggling and laughing. I felt my face grow hot with both anger and embarassment. I'm not one to be easily humiliated, but I felt so utterly helpless. It's like, no one in this school is on my side. They all want to either just play with me, bully me, or harass me,

 

and I thought that if I transferred, things would change.

I know that I should just cry so that they will be busted by the teachers again. But I can't, cuz I think I'm gonna cry for real this time. I WILL NOT CRY FOR REAL.

 

I don't know. Just thinking about the fact that it's gonna happen to me the second time scares me. With slightly trembling hands, I silently went to the girls bathroom. Snickers filling the air once I helplessly turned my back.

 

 

--------------------------

It's currently break time, and I'm in the bathroom. It's kind of sad, but I've been coming here ALOT, often to escape from those crazy girls, or to wipe all those fresh eggs/lettuce/ tomatoes, or any other produce being thrown at me.

Ever since the incident in art class, I've been harassed by them. I've got  And I was so pissed at myself for not being able to do anything but just take it.

 

I looked at myself, completely exhausted, dark circles around my eyes. My face was just awful. Well, at least I still haven't cried. but. . I've also started avoiding the guys. When they talk to me, even when it's obvious that I can hear them, I just faze them out.

 

 

 

. . .What the hell? when did I become such a wuss?

 

I shouldn't even HAVE to NOT talk to them, Cuz I'm not even doing anything wrong. Well, it's not like I do want to talk to them. But still. . I have the freakin right to! What are those guys to those girls? immaculate beings that are only there to be displayed for their prying eyes? why not take their anger on them?

 

Get yourself together Riyoung! I gave out a sharp sigh as I slapped my cheeks and turned around to head outside.

 

"GAH!" I screech. When I turned around, I saw Ljoe, leaning on one of the doors of the stalls. My eyes bulged. "What the hell are you doing here??"

 

I didn't even know that he came in.

 

He just casually raised a brow and said. "Yo." Like  him being in the girl's bathroom isn't the least bit odd.

 

I rolled my eyes as I started to walk towards the door. "Never mind, I don't even wanna know." But before I could even get a foot away from the sink. He placed his palms on the counter. Trapping me between the counter and him. I glared at him. "What now?"

 

He looked at me seriously, and I think there was even a dash of concern in there somewhere. "Actually I came here to talk to you."

"Hah? well do you have to sneak into the girl's bathroom to do that?" I said as I tried to pry his arms off the counter, but he withheld his place.

"Yes. Cuz you won't talk to me otherwise." he said bluntly. I opened my mouth, about to say something, but I realized that he was partly right. So I sighed, "Fine, what do you want to say. And make it quick."

 

His brows furrowed a bit, like he was a bit offended, but he answered anyways. "Why are you avoiding us. Did something happen?"

 

YES! something did happen! You're crazy fangirls are terrorizing me you douches! -__-

 

But I couldn't bring myself to answer. I couldn't ask for help!. .not from them.

 

I just shook my head. "Not really, I just don't like talking to you."

 

He clicked his tongue and pouted for a bit. Then he leaned closer and smiled a cocky smile. "I feel that your lying." 

 

I leaned back to avoid his body, since he was barely even half a foot away from me, so I slapped his chest with my palms in an effort to push him away. I flashed him a sarcastic smile. "Well, I feel that you're too close."

"Well, I feel that I'm not." he didn't even budge.

 

"Well, I feel that you are!" I screamed as I grabbed the fabric of his polo shirt and yanked it backwards, garnering and annoyed yelp from him. 

"Yah!. .stop that." but he still didn't move back. "I'll stop it if you get the hell out of my way!" I exclaimed as I gave a full and hard tug on his shirt. Then, the bathroom was filled by a loud sound.

 

*riiiip*

 

My eyes bulged as I saw Ljoe's now ripped shirt slide off his shoulders, revealing his chest and half of his midsection. I was speechless, and so was he. Damn this is awkward.

 

Then, as if fate was playing with us, the doors opened. And three very surprised looking girls were seen by the door. Ear piercing sound left their heavily lipsticked lips.

 

"KYAAAAA! that girl is taking off Ljoe-oppa's shirt." one of them calls out.

 

"It's not what you think!" I defend. But they seemed to have not believed me, as they ran away, still screaming. Probably off to spreading what they saw. 

I took a moment to pause and look at our situation and gave out a mental scream. The hell!. it really did look like that.

Ljoe and I looked at each other, both with still surprised faces. I was still holding on to his ripped shirt. My head immediately clicked as I regained my common sense and let go of it. He apparently did the same as he turned around. I did the same. The sudden embarrassment of ripping off a man's shirt slowly dawned on me.

 

My cheeks started feeling hot.

 

What the!?. .it was just an accident! what am I so embarrassed for? 

 

"Uh. .sorry." I said quietly.

--end of POV--

 

LJOE POV

"Not really, I just don't like talking to you." she said bluntly.

Ugh. .I'm getting annoyed already!. .this girl won't even look at me. This has been going on for about a week now. Does she really hate me that much? I clicked my tongue as I leaned closer. Forcing her to at least talk to me properly. I tried to hide my frustration by flashing a cocky smile. 

"I feel that you're lying."

 

 

She tried to push me away and sarcastically replied.  "Well, I feel that you're too close."

"Well, I feel that I'm not." I shot back.

 

"Well, I feel that you are!" she screamed as she yanked back my polo shirt, almost choking me. "Yah!. .stop that." I choked out.

"I'll stop it if you get the hell out of my way!" she screamed, tugging again with full force.

 

*riiiip*

 

I suddenly felt a waft of air pass through my torso. My eyes bulged at the fact that now I am basically shirtless. Silence filled the room. 

 

Suddenly the door opened and about three nameless girls walked in and started screaming. But my mind seemed to have fazed out the things that they've said. 

 

When they left, we just looked at each other. I felt my face turn a bit red. DUDE. .get yourself a grip. You should act cool in a situation like this and make HER feel embarrassed about it, not yourself. I thought about leaning even closer and teasing her about how she ripped off my shirt on purpose or something like that.

 

But instead,  I turned around.

 

Wow. .smooth move Ljoe. .smooth move.

 

She mumbled something out, but I was too preoccupied with my current stupidness to answer. She cleared awkwardly and left, uttering the words. "Um. .let's just talk later. I've got physics next period."

 

As I heard the door thud close, I breathed out. I turned around to look at myself at the mirror. 

 

Damn. .why the hell did I stop going to the gym? -__-

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

OH gosh. .I think this is my worst chapter. First, because it took so long for it to come out, Second, because I think my writings a bit ish here. T.T

 

Oh. .and  also, sorry for the weird title. I couldn't think of anything else. xD 

 

BUT anywaays.. I am soo excited to write the next chapter. Tons of things are going to happen.

 

Comment and subscriiibee! xDD if ya want to.