The Glasses!

Seducing the Geek

Teentop had already finished eating their lunches, but they still had about an hour left of lunch break. When Cap woke up they said to him that he already agreed upon seducing the transfer student. They expected him to be angry or to object, but like the mellow guy he is,  he just shook his head and said:

"How troublesome." 

and just silently chewed on his favorite pork meat bun, popped his earphones on and leant on a wall.

 Cap can be so emo at times. 

 

Suddenly, Chunji stood up. 

"Where are you going hyung?" Ricky asked.

"Um. .just going to the bathroom for a bit." Chunji replied, slinging on his bag and leaving.

 

After several minutes, Niel realized something strange.

"Wait. .if he's just went to the bathroom, why did he take his bag with him?" Niel pointed out.

They all became silent.

 

"That freakin' cheater." Ljoe growled as he also took his bag and immediately left.

The remaining members looked at each other.

 

"Uh. .should we go too?" Ricky wondered.

"Nah, let them have a head start. They're going to need it." Changjo confidently said, putting his arms behind his head, lying down.

"Yeah, let them." Niel agreed. "I don't feel like it right now."

 

Of course, Cap wouldn't want to go down just for the bet. But then, something shocked the three of them. A few minutes after, Cap actually stood up and headed down! 

 

"Whoa." Niel said in amazement. "Maybe Cap hyung's more competitive than we thought?"

 

 

Riyoung POV

It's already lunch break and all of the people in class were already outside, eating. But I don't really go outside for meals. I just think that it's a waste of time and effort, and it's probably even more noisy over there. I took out the packed lunch my dad, yup, my dad, cooked. But the tastiness of the lunch couldn't get rid of my bad mood. I seriously think that that Ljoe guy has some issues. He wouldn't stop bugging me for Chrissakes! telling me nonsensical things.

NO, I don't care that you have a Ferrari, and NO, I would NOT want to take a ride in it. And NO, I DON'T want to know the story of how you got scouted by modelling agencies. I just DON'T CARE!. 

 

"Sheesh. That boisterous fool." I mumbled as I chewed vigorously on my lunch.

 

I heard the seat right in front of me move. I looked up and saw one of those boys sitting there, facing me, smiling. I think he was the one sitting on my left and is named Chunji. I ignored him and continued eating.

"I hope you weren't referring to me." he said gently.

I looked at him. His carefree-looking face was propped on his palms with his arms resting on the back rest of the chair. 

"Nope, I was referring to your friend Ljoe." i said bluntly.

He chuckled. "You really do just say as you please."

I raised my eyebrow. "Why? something wrong with it?"

He smiled. "No. .I think it's. " he trailed of to look for the right word. ". .refreshing."

"Well, . consider yourself refreshed." I say while popping a dumpling in my mouth. I decided not to cut him off yet. At least he wasn't being a douche. and I have to admit, he annoys me slightly less than Ljoe.

He laughed again at my weird choice of words. He leant in a bit, making me lean back. His eyebrows were slightly knitted together.

"What?" I asked.

"Hmm. .let me just try something." Chunji said. Raising his arms a bit. I blinked. What is he doing? I felt my  vision suddenly blur when he took off my glasses. I rubbed my eyes. Ugh.. I HATE not being able to see. Well, I'm not blind or anything, but my vision is seriously messed up. I saw his face turn into glob of flesh and yellow.

 

I squinted and scowled. "What the? Give it back." I say while trying to claw it back. But he kept moving it around, making it impossible for me to catch it with my current vision.

This bastard!

 

Then he halted and I think he put my glasses in my desk. When I tried to grab it he held my wrist. 

"Wait, not yet." He said.

"huh?"

 

After a few moments he leant closer, too close. I'm wrong, he's just in the same level as Ljoe. I was about to push him off when he said. "Can you see me?"

"Sadly yes." I replied honestly. I'm near-sighted so I now see his face and only his face, since the things around him are just globs of color.

He ignored my rude answer and subtly smiled. "Just as I suspected." he whispered. "You're pretty with or without glasses."

I was a bit taken by surprise by his words. I just blinked at him. Wh-what is he saying so suddenly? I opened and closed my mouth, figuring out a comeback. 

 

"CHUNJI YOU DAMN CHEAT!" A voice suddenly emerged through the room. I turned towards the guy, his voice was unfortunately familiar.

Chunji pulled away. "Ah, Ljoe" he said casually.

 

Ljoe came trudging closer and grabbed a seat next to Chunji's. 

"Don't 'ah, Ljoe' me." he glared at Chunji. Then he turned towards me. "Whatcha doin'~?" he said in an almost singsong voice, but I could just feel that it was forced and there was something like. . faint jealousy in his voice?

I stared at his blur of a face.

Well, I'm probably wrong.

 

But with the two of them there, things were starting to get awkward. Ugh, now I only have half an hour to study.

"Can you guys, like, leave or take other seats?" I told them flat out. "The two you here is kind of bugging me. And I need to go over my notes now."

They didn't budge, Ljoe even leant a palm on my desk in retaliation.

I could just feel that stupid smirk plastered on his face.

 

"What if I don't want to--- *crack*"

 

My eyes widened. Oh God. I looked down on his hand. Laying beneath it were my glasses. The lenses popped out.

"oops." 

Okay, now I'm beyond annoyed, I've passed that lane a loong time ago, now I'm just furious.

 

I stood up and shrieked. "YOU FREAKIN' BROKE MY GLASSES, YOU JACKASS!" 

Before I could at least hit him or scream at him even more, the door opened. In came someone I think I've probably seen before.

"C-Cap?" Ljoe asked, his tone a bit surprised.

Then the guy supposedly known as Cap just nodded in recognition and went closer towards us.  Chunji and Ljoe froze. He headed towards the seat behind me. Ohh. .I see, he was the only quiet guy in the back.

 

Then he grabbed a box from his desk drawer. He opened it.  It was a box full of. . meat buns??

We just stared at him, and he looked back, chewing on his newly opened meat bun. 

"Oh,  I'm sorry if I interrupted something." he expressionlessly said and left with about three meat buns in hand.

 

The hell?

that was weird.

 

----end of POV-----

 

After Cap left the room, Riyoung continued screaming at Ljoe.

"Relaax." Ljoe said trying to calm her down. "I'll just get you a new one, okay?"

 

In reality, she wasn't really mad at him for breaking her glasses because she had tons of pairs at home, it's just that how was she supposed to take down notes for the rest of the day? But she decided to just breathe. She couldn't do anything about that now.

Riyoung sighed and tried to look at the blackboard, straining to read the letters the teacher forgot to erase. It was no use. Completely illegible. 

"Ah,. .I get it, if you're concerned about the notes, I'll recite them for you during class." Ljoe negotiated.

"That's a stupid idea." Riyoung said.

"Well, you have no other option." he pointed out.

"Yeah, I'll help out too." Chunji added.

 

 Riyoung sighed. "This better work."

 

 

After lunch break was over. The rest of Teentop found out about their "situation" and also decided to "help-out." But since the classroom was so freaking noisy, they all had to scooch closer towards Riyoung, the only one who didn't was Cap, who was busy doing his own thing.

 

Good thing Riyoung was currently visually-impaired, or else she'd probably see all the death glares being thrown at her by the boys' fangirls.

But really, the five's main objective was just to flirt with her. At first, she was oblivious, but she'd be stupid not to realize it when Changjo started to whisper the words on the board to her, while propping his head on her shoulder. 

He was so close that Riyoung could feel every breathe he took, making her feel like she was going to break out with hives.

 

"King Henry the eighth's third wife was Jane Seymour, and what he told her when he first met her was: I think that chick's with glasses are hot." Changjo whispered in an intentional low tone. "You got all that?"

Riyoung could feel a vein throbbing from her forehead due to annoyance. She had no idea why they were trying so hard to get her, all she wanted was to get them to stop.

"Okay. ." Riyoung said with fake calmness. "I don't think that a medieval l King of England would talk like that."

She shrugged her shoulder, forcefully getting Chango off of her. 

Noticing RIcky's failure, Niel used this as an opportunity to try his strategy.

He laid a hand on top of Riyoung's, and Riyoung, who was already on the brink of her tolerance, just wanted to bite it off.  Niel guided her hand that was holding her pen towards a certain word on her notebook.

"I think you mispelled this one." he said while caressing the hand entrapped between his.

Riyoung double checked.

 

"What the hell are you talking about?" she grimaced. "I think I know fairly well how to spell thank you very much."

Suddenly Niel raised Riyoung's hand and he kissed the back of it. "Haha. .you got me." he said.

 

Okay, that was it for Riyoung. It was the final freaking straw.

"If you do that again. I will stuff this pen down your throat." Riyoung threatened, and by the look in her eyes, she meant it. It was now clear that if they make any more moves, they were seriously going to get it. Niel slowly recoiled, awkwardly trying to laugh, forcing himself to pass it off as a joke.

 

Without a word. Riyoung stood up, went to the very front of the class and halted right in front of the teacher's desk. Everyone stopped what they're doing curious of what she was about to do.

The teacher noticed her and looked at her questioningly. 

"Go on sir, I'll just be sitting here." She said, sitting on the floor. She was finally close enough to see the board.

 

Everyone thought she was weird. Even the teacher.

 

-------------------------------------

Ugh. .I'm sorry. this second chappie is kind of crappy. .-.- I had tons of ideas but just couldn't organize them. But anywayssss!!! I think the next chap will be better. It's gonna be full of fluff xD. . or I hope it will.