The Observant Troll

Seducing the Geek

RIYOUNG POV

 

Phew.. .anyway. Today is my third freakin' day in this new school. And honestly, I'm already tired as hell. Well, it's probably because just to avoid them and their fangirls, I keep going to school too early for my liking. 

Ugh.. I shouldn't even have this problem.

 

Also, the girl's were on the brink of practically running me over with a bus after they saw that Cap and I were alone this morning. WELL, if you wanna be alone with that guy, then GO TO CLASS AT SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING!. . -__-

 

I'm currently in P.E class, and YES, I'm surrounded by the said fangirls, because boys and girls take separate P.E class. I thought that at least a few hours off from seeing those annoying guys would be like a breath of fresh air, but the girl's stares were suffocating.

After I got changed, I sat on a bench in the locker room and put on my gym shoes. But suddenly, I felt a shadow looming above me. I looked up and saw about 6 ty looking girls who looked like they were just about ready to stab me in the throat. They all had multi-colored hair and their shorts were as short as shorts can be.

 

"Yes?" I asked coolly. Which seemed to have irritated them.

"YAH!." one of them screeched in a high-pitched voice that almost made me want to cringe. She put her hands on her hips and accused. "How DARE you flirt with our oppas!"

 

I just stared at them. Ah. .the confrontation. I knew it was bound to happen, but I still wished that it wouldn't come. How annoying.

"I'm not flirting with them." I said calmly as I continued lacing up my shoes. If totally wanting to punch Ljoe  them, in the face would be considered flirting, well I'll be damned.

I heard a scoff right before a foot slammed onto the hand that was tying my shoelaces.

 

"Agh!" I grunt. I looked up sharply and flashed them the deadliest glare I could flash. "What are you'r problems??" I scream.

 

"You!" one of them replied, pushing me.

 

My eyes bulged. Her push wasn't enough to knock me over or anything, but it was enough to make my blood boil alright. Oh. .she did NOT just do that!. I won't let myself be harassed like this. My fists curled up into balls. Almost urging for me to land a good punch to the face on all of them. BUT, of course, being the civilized person that I am. I know that that would be a bad idea. I decided to play smart. I mean, who knows what kind of demerits I'll get if I cause a fight?

 

So I just forced myself to sarcastically smile at them instead  and continued doing my business. Hoping that they would just give up and get the hell out of my sight before I snap and bite their heads off.

But, being the fuglies that they are, they didn't. I felt a harsh hand pull on my hair. I winced. I glared up and saw a girl with short red hair gripping tightly onto my locks.

 

"HOW DARE YOU IGNORE US??" she screeched. Her voice was scarily high-pitched and I seriously think that it can break glass.

 

I was shocked my her immaturity. WHAT ARE WE? SIX? 

The other fuglies snickered and urged for her to pull with more force. I held back a shriek of pain. I feel one of their crazy-long over groomed fingernails scratch my cheek. The other girls in the locker room simply looked at us. Not one of them even had the idea of stepping in and stopping these girls' madness. But of course, I should never rely on anyone for anything. I decided to settle this myself.

 

So . .I cried.

 

I buried my face in my palms and used my awesome acting skills. I even actually think that a legit tear rolled down my cheeks. I am so good at this. I purposely whimpered and sobbed loudly, catching everybody's attention. I peeked through my my fingers and saw the fuglies smirk at me crying.

Heh. .not for long.

 

Then, footsteps came towards the locker room. The door hurriedly opened and the head of our female P.E teacher peered through. Her eyes bulged at what was happening, she immediately went towards us.

"What are you girls doing to Ms. Park??" the teacher boomed.

Knowing how bad the situation looks for them, the short haired fugly girl immediately loosened her grip on my hair. The teacher patted my back gently. "Are you okay?"

 

I sniffled. "They pushed me earlier."

Anger filled her face as she snapped her head towards the fuglies. "The six of you! see me after this period!"

 

I inwardly smiled. Oooh. they are SO going to get it. I usually don't resort to these kinds of things. But my pissed level is just down right maxed out.

 

I wiped away my ingeniously fallen tear as the teacher guided me out of the room. I turned around and smirked at the fuglies, it was subtle enough to not make the teacher notice, but I made sure they saw it.

 

"Are you hurt anywhere?" She asked, concern laced in her voice. "Do you wanna go to the infirmary?"

 

I pondered for a bit. I'm not really hurt. Buuut. . .if I go to the infirmary, I can have an excuse to NOT go to P.E class. I really don't like missing out on school. But P.E is the only exception. I'm honestly good at a lot of things. As long as it doesn't involve sports.

"Umm. .my back hurts a bit."

 

So we went to the infirmary and she gave me painkillers. Turns out the nurse was on sick leave and they didn't have enough time to hire a sub. I said I was fine with being alone.

I laid down on the bed. Even though it was so small and cramped AND seemed like it had rocks instead of a foam underneath it, I immediately felt drowsy. It's fine if I sleep just a little right? Just enough to miss P.E. 

 

 

 

My eyes slowly opened. I yawned and stretched my limbs. Ahh. .that was a good nap. I casually look at my watch to see if it's time for next period.

 

amsdhcvdjkfv djbvjwbvjfe!!

 

Oh my God!

 

cdb2krhbuehbvu

 

It's. .IT'S SEVEN O'CLOCK IN THE EVENING????

 

I almost choke with disbelief. How the hell did this happen? The nurse didn't even wake me up?? Is this some kind of a joke? I tapped my watch again and again. It was functioning properly.

 

Then, I remember the teacher telling me that the nurse wasn't here. She probably thought that I went back to class after a few minutes. I just sat on the bed, letting the reality dawn on me.

I'm alone, in school.  .at night. and the doors are probably already locked.

 

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not the wussy type. But you have to admit, this is kinda scary. I pondered for a bit on whether I just sleep here the whole night or go outside if I can find a way to get out. I realized that just staying the night here is a REALLY bad idea. So, I have no other choice but to explore the school for any exits.

 

I open the doors of the infirmary and almost cringe at how the creaking of the doors cut through the silence. I slowly walk through the hallways, the windows were jammed shut, but the moonlight shone through the glass, giving the school a creepy blue lighting. UGHH. .this . All I hear are my footsteps and the rustling of the trees outside, the rest is just deafening silence.

This JUST SCREAMS horror movie. But. .well, of course, I'm sure this isn't. .

 

right?

Okay, I admit, along with raisins, I abhor horror movies.

 

As I head towards the chemistry lab to get my bag and other things (because I had chemistry before P.E, so I left my things there). I hear something like a tune. A VERY CREEPY tune. I halted in my steps. The music was a piano tune that you commonly hear when you open a creepy music box. I contemplated on whether it was just my imagination, but the more I listened to it, the more it seemed real. My feet was frozen in place. Cold air, running down my back.

 

OKAY! IS THIS. . AM I GETTING PUNK'D OR SOMETHING?? cuz this definitely is not funny.

 

Even though i just KNOW that it's a bad idea, I head on towards the Chemistry lab, and it seems like the tune is coming from it. I could also see that there was a dim light inside it. Soft blue light seeping through the closed door. Gosh. .my notes. My bag.

 

FOR MY NOTES! for my freaking NOTES! 

 

Shizshizshizshiz. .

 

With a deep breath, I turn the knob. Oh my Gosh. .oh my Gosh. .Oh my gosh. I chanted inside my head, while my eyes remained clamped shut. The music tone ringing louder in my head. I finally manage to gather up enough courage to open my eyes.

 

When I did, I felt reaalllyyy stupid. Nothing was out of the ordinary. The blue light seemed to be coming from a UV lamplight that was probably forgotten to be turned off. And the music was gone.

 

Gosh. It seemed that it really was my imagination.

Danget.

 

I spotted my bag and started to walk towards it, when suddenly, the eerie music resumed. And the door slammed shut. IT FREAKIN' SLAMMED SHUT! Every hair in body stood on end. I didn't have it in me to turn around. Suddenly, I felt arms snake around my waist. I gasp harshly. 

 

I. AM. GOING. TO. DIE! and it's just because of my freakin' notes.

 

Bye world.

I hear shallow breathing from behind me. What is this? a ghost? a zombie? a vampire? a werewolf? BIGFOOT? My heart is like beating so much, I feel like it's going to snap whatever arteries that are holding it up.

 

"Hey." I hear a raspy voice say, it was barely above a whisper. But. .but it was familiar.

 

"NIELL??" I screech. i turn around. It IS Niel. I was about to scream at him, for pranking me like this. But, he looked scary. His thick wavy hair was ruffled up, and his eyes looked so deep set and intense as he stared at me. "Wh-what are you doing?"

 

Instead of a reply, he laid his chin on my shoulder and inhaled deeply, as if he was intaking my scent. I shuddered. Wh-wh-wh-what the fudgy bar?? He's scaring me!

"You know what Riyoung. You shouldn't be here at night." he said lowly. Then, he leant impossibly closer to my ear and whispered. "It's dangerous."

My eyes bulged. 

 

"Wh-why is it dangerous?" I stupidly stuttered.

I felt him smirk against my ear. "You see, . .there are things in this school that aren't. . human." His words chilled me to the bone. His raspy and low voice plus the creepy piano music equals a VERY scared Riyoung.

 

Oh GOD!. .what is he trying to say? he's not human? what the hell is going on? is he a ghost?????

I wasn't able to utter a word.

 

"Are you scared?"

 

"HELL YES!" I screech.

I heard him give a dark chuckle and said. "You should be. .because. ."

A hand of his rose up to tilt my chin to the left side, making him gain access to my neck, as he held me in place with his other hand. IS HE A FREAKIN' VAMPIRE??? what is this crap? I felt my knees wobble at his next few words. My shallow breathing halted to a stop altogether.

 

". .I am going to devour you."

 

I shut my eyes tightly as I let out an ear-drum splitting scream. I felt him completely loosen his grip of me and I stumble backwards, still screaming. I stopped screaming when loud laughter echoed through the room.

 

I open my eyes. I see Niel completely immersed in his laughter trip. Eyes almost tearing up and a hand clutching his stomach. I just stared at him. Slowly realizing what he has done. This little piece of crap.

 

I stood up, hands on my hips and the most intense glare I could muster. But it was no use. He was still laughing his dumb off. Until I, of course, punched him in the gut.

 

NIEL POV

 

Bwahahhaha!. .my plan is in  motion. I finally laid hands on that chemical that can make baking soda immediately explode upon contact. And guess what? Tomorrow we're making model baking soda volcanoes!

 

So, I decided to sneak into school at about 6:30. You see, being the proud prankster that I am, I have devised a special route and entrance great enough to infiltrate the school. A.k.a: a ladder hidden in the bushes that can help me climb inside the window towards the men's bathroom.

I immediately head towards the physics lab, completely confident that there's no one else around. I turn on the nearest lamp I saw and put on my favorite music on my phone. It's an instrumental piano piece. Okay, it's not exactly "cool", but I like it. Some people find it creepy though.

 

I replace the vinegar with the chemical I found on each station. And why do I put in so much effort for a prank? well, it's just plain fun. Suddenly, i hear slow footsteps outside. 

 

Oh God! 

Afraid that I'll get busted even before I even set up my prank, I immediately turn off the music and hide beside the door, so when the person opens it, I won't get seen. Then, I mentally slap myself, realizing I forgot to turn off the lamp. But I can't do anything anymore since a person already burst through.

The person is a student?

 

Wait. .it's that geeky transfer student! What the hell is she doing here?

From her movements, I could see that she was clearly scared. Her knees were slightly trembling. LOL. .she's scared of ghosts eh?? I smirked as I got another great idea. Well, let's scare her some more shall we?

 

I turned that  totally awesome creepy music back on and stealthily come towards her and snake my arms around her waist, I heard her immediately stiffen and gasp. She didn't even dare to look back.

 

I smirked.

Haha. .she DOES have a cute side afterall.

 

I act all creepy and tell her I'm not human and all that crap. And she BUYS IT! She actually buys it! I am such a good actor. She stutters out short responses as I  feel her tremble in my arms. It's kind of endearing but  I want to laugh soooo badly. But I just had to scare her with this one awesome line that I just ingeniously thought of.

 

". .I will devour you." I said as huskily as I could. Ready to pretend to start "eating" her or something. But I immediately halted when I heard her scream so loud, my ears hurt.

 

I backed away, but after she staggered down and fell flat on her , i couldn't help it anymore. I just HAD to.

"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed. Oh no, .once I start laughing. I can't stop. But. .it's just soo funeeehhhh. I laughed and laughed until I had to lean my hand on a table for support and had to clutch my stomach from the pain of over exerting myself.

*Punch*

 

I felt a fist land straight into my gut. it wasn't that painful or anything, but it was enough to make me choke out.

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR DANG PROBLEM YOU JACKASS???!!" She screams. Eyes ready to just roast me on a spit. But it made me want to laugh some more. But I'm so proud that i managed to hold it in.

 

I shrugged then smiled cheekily. "Sorry, i just couldn't help it."

She grimaced as she raised an eyebrow, clearly still pissed off with me. "What kind of a reason is that? and what are you doing here anyway."

 

I crossed my arms and leant on a table. "A better question is, what are YOU doing here?"

 

She seemed to not want to tell me, which made me want to prod even more. 

"Um. .uh. it's none of your business nitwit."

 

"Oooh. .I like that nickname, I'll add that with 'jackass' 'douchebag' and 'moron'." I said sarcastically. "You sure do like me."

 

She flashed a humorless smile as she rolled her eyes.. "haha. .yeah, thats totally it."

 

"I know right?" i said. Irritating her. "Hmm. .judging from your messy hair and slightly red eyes, you've been sleeping."

 

Wait. She was sleeping. Meaning. .she just slept here at school.

 

"Woa!" I said with a chuckle. "You're here cuz you OVERSLEEPPTT???" I pointed out.

 

She waved her hands in front of her defensively. "No I didn't!" she denied. But her flushed face said it all.

 

I laughed again. Dang.. .this girl is too funny. 

She started getting fed up so she finally snapped. "FIne! I overslept in the infirmary okay??"

I slowed down my laughing and titlted my head. "Huh? you were sick?" I asked.

 

She looked down, a sure sign that she was planning on lying. "Yeah."

I stepped a bit closer. "I know you're lying~" I said in a singsong voice.

 

She scoffed. Yep. she's definitely lying. "Why would I lie?"

 

I stepped another time, and i tilted my head, as I touched her cheek. She winced upon contact. I looked at her with furrowed brows and genuine concern. "What happened?"

 

RIYOUNG POV

 

I just stared at him as I tried to think of a lie. No way am I going to tell him that I'm getting harassed. Even though it IS partly his fault that his fangirls just want to eat me alive.

 

I lightly smack his hand away. "Why do you even care?" I said as casually as I could. "And, if yo must know, I just got grazed by the screen door at home."

 

He raised an eyebrow at my answer, but he still mumbled and "oh". It's like he still doesn't believe me or something. This Niel guy, it's like he always knows what I'm thinking. Or, maybe I'm just over-estimating him. I think it's more likely the latter.

"Now, back to my question: what the hell are you doing here?" I say accusingly. I just KNOW that his reason's gonna be trouble.

 

He just smirked and touched his chin in a ploy to look sophisticated. "It's a secret." he said. "Just find out tomorrow."

I scoffed. "Well, if you don't tell me the reason, then I'm going to report you tomorrow." I threatened. I just had to know what he was doing here at night. 

 

He sat down on a nearby stool and faked a sigh. "Weelll. . If you must know. I'll tell you. BUT I definitely won't tell you the route out of this school."

My eyes bulged. "Wha? didn't you just come through the main entrance?"

 

He puffed up his chest, looking preetty proud of himself. "Ha. .the main entrance is for noobs, I have my own. And besides, the main entrance is always padlocked."

 

Isn't your reason just because you can't enter from the main entrance? -__-

 

"Fine, if you really want to know I'm here cuz--"

"Stop!" I interrupted. "Fine! just tell me how to get out of here." 

 

So I submissively just followed him into the men's bathroom. Oh my gosh. I think I've never smelt anything this horrid in my entire life. Men are beasts! I  literally held my breathe the entire time, and almost had a heart attack when I almost slipped into the toilet bowl while trying to climb towards the window. Niel expertly hopped right next to me,  got a pocket knife and loosened the screws of the grills and then poof!. .an entrance.

 

Well. .If you're a freaking rat!

He, like a snake, slithered out of that tiny rectangular hole. I just watched. Woa. He can actually be a thief for a living. He landed on the grass with a soft thud and looked up. "It's a gift."

 

I raised an eyebrow. "You're kidding right?" I said frankly. "You're a freakin' contortionist."

 

He chuckled as he held out his hands. "Come on, just try it. I'll help you." he said with confidence, flicking his wrists, gesturing for me to come down and fall into his arms. What am I? a dog?

 

I shifted uncomfortably. I mean I have a 50-50% chance of getting stuck in there. I contemplated on going back, just hoping that the main entrance was open. But decided to do it anyway. I pulled myself up and got my head out no problem. I managed to squeeze my shoulders out and grabbed Niel's hands. But when It cam to my hips. My eyes bulged as I continued to squirm helplessly out.

I growled. "I'm stuck!"

Niel just looked at me and tried to stifle his laughter. "Pfft. .I can see that."

I frowned as I yelled at him. "Get me out of here!"

He finally obliged as he started to pull me. But I still wouldn't pass through. I even thought about if whether your in was possible. He then pulled at me so hard that I thought that my arms might pop out. But I didn't care, I just wanted to get out of there.

 

"AAAAHHH!" I screamed as I just popped out of that window. I winced as I fell on something soft. I opened my eyes. OH MY GOSH.

 

That "something soft", was Niel. 

I just stared at him awkwardly. Not knowing exactly what to do. He also seemed pretty startled as he blinked at me. Then, that look of surprise was replaced with a pretty smirk.

 

"Woah there. Not so fast. I'm not that easy." He sarcastically said. I growled at his annoying remark and immediately got off, making sure to press my knee hard into his stomach when doing so. 

 

He whined as I slapped his arm, urging him to get up. "Haha. .very funny. Come on, let's get out of here."

 

NIEL POV

 

Ugh!! that actually hurt! who knew that a person's knee could be so sharp?

 

I looked at her back as she headed towards the school's gate. Hmm. .that scratch mark. It's obvious that she didn't get it from a screen door. I hurriedly stood up and tried to catch up with her. "Hey! wait up!."

 

*Sigh*, I guess the fan girl's are at it again.

 

 

She then turned around. Clearly looking nervous, though she tried to hide it. "Uh. .can you like. . take me home?" she mumbled as she looked anywhere else but my face.

 

Pffft!!. .this girl is just sooo funny.

 

 

--------------------------------------------

WEW! so sorry guys. for the late update. .grrr. school. y u take up so much time??? xD but anyways, i kind of like this chapter. I think that Riyoung's cracking, even just a little bit. She's finally showing her vulnerable side to the guys, even though she tries so hard not to. xD

 

ANYWAYYS! me so happy with ur comments. ='). . .btw. who do you think will be the next guy she'll be with? and who do you want her to end up with?

 

weehee. .just curious. =D.

 

anywaays! comment and subscribe pleaaseee. .=))))