Just a Misunderstanding..

Just Another Love

-Another Day-

 

It's 1st period, and you are keep on thinking if Dongook is mad at you, and you can't concentrate on anything.

_________________Your P.O.V._________________

I mean it's not like you broke up with him or anything, and you hugged Donghae? Well, I mean you WERE a jerk. Hugging a guy for over 10 seconds? Of course he would be mad at you. I mean everyone will think that you ARE.

 

_________________Dongook's P.O.V._________________

I don't care whatever you do, but just don't leave me. I know it's my fault too. About that girl...But I still promise that I really love you. Just don't forget that ~. I will never leave you, unless you leave me first. Please believe me. That girl was just nothng to me. I will only care for you, ~. Please..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st period ended and you go to your 2nd period, where you have the same class as Dongook. You walk by yourself, and you see Dongook.

 

"Hi~. I'm so sorry. This is just a misunderstanding. Really. I promise. That girl was just.. IDK. Just a random girl. I don't even like her. She was just like a toy. I played with her for a few days, and I just trash her after I get boring. I'm not lying."

"Okay. Okay. I know. I trust you, and I know better. Sorry. I am sorry for what happened while we were going to our 1st period."

"No. It's alright. It's some of my fault too."

"So.. Are we okay now?"

"Yeah. Of course. If you're okay with it."

"Okay."

So you walk to your 2nd period with him, and you guys got over it, and are fine with it now. He holds hands with you and you just laugh and smile. When you guys go in, everyone stares at both of you weidly.

"Didn't they break up?"

"They got back?!"

"That easily?"

"But I saw ~ hugging Donghae!"

"For over 10 seconds?!"

"WTF is wrong with them?"

"Really?!" 

"They got back that easily?"

"It wasn't even a day?"

"Dude..I thought they broke up cause they didn't talk to each other during homeroom."

"I thought ~ was dating Donghae now.."

"If she dated Donghae, you would've like fainted. I know that you like him since middle school!"

"I know..But I never got the chance to ask him out."

"But you know, girls don't ask guys out.. Guys ask girls out. Stupid! What kind of a girl would ask a guy out? Seriouly!"

You and Dongook hears that your friends are talking about you and him, but just smile, like they are talking about something else. You sit together, and are happy, VERY happy. You don't concentrate on anything else, and nothing is bothering you anymore.

"Are you sure that you will love me forever, oppa?"

"Yeah. You didn't hear me? I'll love you till the end...Even if we have to break up. But that'll never happen, right, ~? We are not going to break up?"

"Yes. Of course. You just don't break up with me, and flirt with those girls! Okay? If you do, You'll see what happens."

"Haha.. Okay. Now, I'm really scared. I'll never do that again. I won't even play with them anymore." 

Now you and Dongook know that you will never break up again because everything will just be a misunderstanding, again.

 

Author's Note: Well, will this be truth? Will Dongook's and your love be everlasting? Will you never break up with him, and love him forever? Without having feelings for others? What about him? DUN DUN DUN!!! Find out in the next chapter!