Birthday Party

Just Another Love
Drring Drring

Friday 8:00 A.M.

"Wake up, ~! You're late for school! Oh, yeah! I almost forgot, Happy Birthday!"

"Yeah, thanks, umma. I'll wake up right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-School Begins-

When you finally arrive at school, you see your boyfriend, Yi Dongook. He's in your homeroom, but he has a different first period.

He says, "You're late for school. What happened, ~?"

"Oh. I just woke up late."

"Ahh. Ok. ~, I'll walk you to your first period."

"Ok, Oppa."

As you walk towards your first period, your boyfriend realizes something.

"Wait, ~. Am I invited to your birthday party?"

You laugh before replying.

"Of course. Why wouldn't you be invited?"

"I was just wondering.." he says while blushing.

He hugs you from the back and you guys walk together to your 1st period. He drops you off at your first period and starts to walk to his first period.

"Wait! Umm... thank you Dongook oppa. See you 2nd period. I'll miss you."

"No problem, ~. Bye," and he waves and throws a heart at you. You catch it, while smiling, and wave back.

The rest of the day goes by slowly, but finally you hear the last bell ring, and you smile.

-School Ends-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally afterschool, but you have to clean your room for your 18th birthday party because it's messy. Your dad is on a business trip and your mom has to follow him, so you have to do everything. But when you go home, you see that all your friends are already there blowing balloons, making food, and cleaning, but you realize Dongook isn't there.

"Oh, ~. Dongook is coming in like an hour because he is busy with his work," one of his friend said.

"Umm. Okay, Jisoo oppa. I can wait."

But in the inside you are worried that he won't be able to make it to your birthday.