When You Keep Thinking About That Guy

Just Another Love

-A week later-

 

You constantly keep thinking about Donghae again, and this time you can't forget about him. 

You hit your head repeatedly and say "Why do I keep on thinking about him? What if I really like him? WTF!! Then what about Dongook oppa?"

 

Right at that moment, you hear someone knocking on your door, and you go outside to see who it is. It's Dongook oppa.. Right when you start talking about him.

 

"Oh, oppa why are you here so early?" you say a little bit startled.

"I just wanted to study with you. I also brought some snacks so we could eat while studying. Is there a problem with me coming so early?" he asks.

"No. Just. I was just asking. Come in."

 

You take him to your room and you guys take out your books and study. He starts reading the books, and your mind wanders off and starts thinking about Donghae again.

 

A voice breaks your thoughts.

 

"So you know how to do this part, right?"

"Wait, what? What did you just say?"

"Do you know how to do this?", and he repeats himself, "What are you thinking about, ~?

"Nothing. I was just tired. Sorry, oppa."

"No. No. It's okay. I'm fine."

"Did you eat anything? Are you hungry yet?"

"A little."

"Do you want ramen?"

"Sure."

"With eggs?"

"Yeah! Of course."

You both go outside to the kitchen, and Dongook sits on the chair next to the table. When you are done making it, you bring it to the table and you sit down.

You both eat the ramen without any talking.

You ask, "Is it good?"

"Yeah of course. You made it."

It goes back to silence.

When he's done eating, he decides to leave because he says that you need your rest.

"Bye oppa."

"Haha. Bye, ~."

When he leaves, you go back into your room and think about Donghae.

"Again? This is ridiculous! Whatever," and you take a deep breath and go to sleep. The next morning, you realize that you had a dream about Donghae.

"WTF!!!"