That Popular Guy!!!

Just Another Love

-Two days later-

You go to the mall with all your friends, except Dongook oppa. He said that he has to go to tutor, so he can't come. First, you go to the movies, and when you're getting the tickets and the popcorns, your friends say that there's a really hot guy outside. When you are finished paying, you go outside and see who it is. 

"Isn't that Donghae? The popular guy at our school?"

Then you hear one of your friend say, "Yes, it is!!! OMG OMG!!! I HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH HIM!!"

All your friends start screaming.

"WTF. What's so good about him?" you say unconciously.

Whoops, I said that out loud.

"What?! What's so GOOD about him? Dude.. uhm are you stupid or something? HE's like an angel," she starts screaming again.

You look at him again, and say: "Yeah.. yeah..sure he is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because all your friends are with Donghae; you just watch the movie by yourself. You can't concentrate on the movie, because you're thinking about what's so good about Donghae that makes him popular.

The movie finally finishes, so you go outside and go inside the mall. You see Donghae, but you just past by like you don't know him. 

Suddenly, he walks in front of you and stop.

 

"Hey, you. What's your name?"

"Me?", you say and you point at yourself.

"Yeah you. Who else would I be talking to?"

'Why do you even need to know?"

"If someone like me asks you, you should be very thankful to me!"

"So what? I don't care. Bye."

You head off the opposite direction, but he keeps following you as if he's a stalker. You just ignore him and shop. He starts walking faster, and before you know it, he has his arms around you.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!", and you take off his arms from your shoulders.

"I'm your boyfriend from now on."

In your head, you're going WTF?! But you end up replying:

"Says who?"

"Me!"

"Do you think you get everything because you're so popular and all that? Nuh uhh! Get away from me. You scare me!"

"Okay, but just know that I'm your boyfriend from now on, and you're mine."

"Yeah, sure... IN YOUR DREAMS!  But that'll never happen! Just telling you, I already have a boyfriend!

Then you turn around abruptly and run home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-At your house-

 

You are constantly thinking about Donghae, and he doesn't get out of your mind for a few days, but you get over it. You keep on wondering if you have feelings for him now because of what happened before.

In your head, you think: That'll never happen because of Dongook oppa! But he's a little cute. A little...