Best Birthday Present..

Just Another Love

2 hours already passed by, and he isn't calling or texting you. You keep on calling him, but he isn't answering. You start to worry about him. You wonder if he got into a car accident, or worse. Then, Jisoo says to everyone to go outside and wait for Dongook, but tells you to just stay inside and don't worry. 5 minutes later, Dongook comes in and starts singing Happy Birthday to you.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, dear ~, Happy Birthday to you!"

After he finishes singing, you start scolding him.

"You know how much I was worried about you? I thought you got into a car crash or something!"

You start crying and lean against his chest to hug him.

"Sorry ~, I won't do this anymore. I promise."

All of a sudden, he kneels down and gives you a necklace and a rose .

"Are you willing to be my official girlfriend?" 

You start smiling and say, "Then are you gonna do the right thing and not make me worried again?"

"I'm really sorry; today will be the first and last time that I'll make you worry."

You stay silent.

"bbooing bbooinng," he starts acting cute and does the hand motions along with the bbooing bbooing.

He starts doing aegyos and you finally break and say "Okay, fine."

He puts on the necklace for you, and hugs you.

"I love you ~."

Than, your friends appear out of nowhere and they sing happy birthday. They bring in the cake, and you blow-out the candles, and you wish that time would stop because this is the perfect moment for you. You just wish that your relationship will never end with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Near the Namsan Tower-

All of your friends, Dongook, and you go to the Han River, and you guys make fireworks. Dongook puts his arm around you, and you guys look at the fireworks together. After watching fireworks, you guys buy key chains and lock from a nearby shop. You two come back and look for the 63 building, and both of you go to the top. You both write a love letter there, and you and Dongook put the key chains and locks on the fence.

Dongook yells, "I LOVE YOU, ~! SARANGHAE! I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!" and you say, "SARANGHAE DONGOOK OPPA !! LET'S NEVER BREAK UP! YOU'LL BE MINE, FOREVER!"

Then Dongook back hugs you and kisses you on your cheek, and you kiss him back.

Then you say at the perfect moment, "Thank you, Oppa, for giving me the best birthday present ever."