Cheater

Just Another Love

-2 weeks later-

 

Dongook went to California because of some 'family problems', so you haven't seen him for a long time.

While he was there, you have been hanging out with Donghae... A LOT. Now, there were even rumors around your friends that you and Donghae were going out.

"I heard..*snicker* that you and Donghae.. are dating?"

"What? Who said that?"

"Well everyone knows that you are dating him because you always hang out with him and stuff. Wait. If you are dating Donghae right now, then are you cheating on Dongook oppa? Wow. You're such a cheater!!! That's SO not cool!

"No I'm not!! I'm not dating him and don't tell anyone. It's just rumors. Stop making up those...rumors! It's annoying!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-A month later-

 

Summer break is over, so you have to go back to school, but the good thing is, THIS IS YOUR LAST YEAR AT MOGPO HIGH SCHOOL! YAY!

 

The first person that you see when you go, is of course, Dongook oppa.

"Annyeong, ~. Have you been well? I haven't seen you for a long time and I missed you. A LOT!!!"

"Hi, oppa. I missed you more!"

You both laugh.

Then, you guys start walking to your homeroom together.

 

"Do you know who Donghae is?", he suddenly asks.

"W-wae? Uhm..w-why?"

"Just. Just wondering because you know, after all, he's popular, and yeah."

"Oh. Yeah. The popular dude? Yeah, I know him."

"Do you hang out with him a lot?"

"Well, not really."

"Are you sure? You're not lying to me, right?"

"Yeah, I promise."

"Ok, then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Homeroom-

 

"So you know that ~ is cheating on Dongook?", one of your friends said.

"Yeah, yeah." the girl in front of you said.

"They should just break up. I mean it's not like Dongook likes her either.." 

 

Then, you overhear their conversations.

 

"What?! Dongook doesn't like her?"

"I mean doesn't Dongook holding hands and hugging this other girl prove that he doesn't like ~ anymore?"

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I saw his friend's phone and Dongook and this girl were like so close to each other. In this picture, they were holding hands."

"But it hasn't been even two months that they haven't seen each other."

"I mean if someone doesn't see someone for like over a month, don't they get over them?"

"True..."

They stop talking and start doing their vacation homework that they haven't done yet. but you remain frozen and start to process the information you just heard.

 

So it was like that? So he was the real bad guy, and he was pretending like he cared for me? Was he lying the whole time? From the start when we were dating? And he was asking me about Donghae? How can he backstab me like this way?! He was a jerk from the start!

 

The bell rings, and you come out without him and you go to your 1st period by yourself. When you are going, you see Donghae, and you say hi to him, when you know that Dongook is right behind you.

"Hi, Donghae."

"Oh. Hi,~.", and he gives you a big hug.

Dongook sees you with Donghae, but he just passes by, as if he doesn't know you.

 

Author's Note: Will Dongook be the real jerk? Or is it just going to be a misunderstanding? Now, will Donghae and your love began? Well find out in the next chapter, for more details. Please comment if you have any ideas, and bye. saranghae(: <33 and Ily you too~  <--------- (co-author)