Mistakes

Cruel

Everything seemed to be in a blur for Jonghyun. Taemin has been going in and out of the mansion more than he had ever did, Minho was keeping silent as if he knew what Taemin was doing and Onew... Well, he still kept his calm and controlled self, staying by Kibum's side. A few weeks has passed and it seemed that the phoenix or that... thing was going to come back. Kibum was silent and barely said anything.

As Jonghyun made his way down the long stairs in the mansion, he saw Taemin whispering to Minho about something. "Hey, what are you two talking about?" Jonghyun asked, causing Taemin to jump in his spot. "A-Ah hyung... We were just... just... Ah! We were discussing how to brighten up K-Kibum hyung's mood!" Taemin said.

Only fools would fall for that obvious lie.

Even Minho couldn't help but shake his head and face-palm. "Taemin, you're lying and it's pretty obvious. So... what are you two 'discussing' about?" Jonghyun asked again, ending the question with a sigh. Taemin looked at Minho who just nodded at him. Taemin sighed before looking at Jonghyun with sadden eyes. "I-I was looking around for some information on how to cure Kibum hyung's eyes but... I found nothing. Nothing at all. Then I tried to look for Kibum hyung's parents but found out that Kibum hyung wasn't even in any birth records during the year 1991..." Taemin finished explaining with a tired look. Jonghyun just stared at the ground. "Well if things were like this, then just stop looking." Jonghyun said before leaving a shock Taemin behind.

Jonghyun walked out of the mansion and sighed once more. There's only one person he could look for now : Shin Sekyung. She has awesome healing skills that even Taemin can't be compared to her. But there's one thing that is stopping Jonghyun from looking for her...

She is practically obsessed with him.

He tried not to create situations where she would be needed for her superb skills but now, because of a certain frog's mistake, he'll probably need to throw away his pride for a while. With that thought, he frowned and made his way towards Sekyung's mansion.

----~~~----

Kibum on the other hand, seemed to have gotten worse. He refused to eat and he was getting skinnier. But what shocked Onew was that he didn't trash around like how people in the dramas do when they found out that they were blind. Instead, he accepted the fact that he was indeed, blind. Onew tried reasoning with him, saying that he'll need energy so the next time that 'thing' possesses Kibum again, he'll have the energy to fight it off. But for some reason, deep down inside, Onew knew that fighting with that thing was stupid, a waste of time and energy. But of course he kept that thought to himself and just focused on coaxing Kibum to eat.

Kibum knew that him keeping silent was worrying the others, but he really, really didn't want to speak. He remembered what happened that night that caused him to come back to the mansion with blood and bruises. He knew it, but didn't want to think about it. Even though he wasn't the one who 'saw' it, it was that thing, but still, he could 'see' what that thing saw. It was horrifying. Especially that man 'he' had met that night. But he'll have to face the fact that things indeed were in a greater and much confusing mess right now. With that thought, he walked out of his room, with the help of a stick that was conveniently placed right beside his laid figure, thinking of apologizing to everyone. Onew had to meet someone and left earlier that afternoon. He walked down the flight of stairs with the help of the railings. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs when he felt a wave of pain hit the back of his head. He fell on his and held his head in his hands. With difficulty, he pulled himself up and staggered towards the living room, hoping that at least he was walking in the correct direction and someone was there. Soon, the pain spread through out his body and he could literally felt his bones breaking with every step he took. He heard heels clicking on the floor. He tried focusing on where the sound was from. He felt small hands push him forward. He slipped and his legs knocked onto something that was similar to a drawer. His head knocked onto the glass table and the table broke. He fell on the floor with blood flowing from his forehead, glass shattered around him and his eyes, open.

Sekyung stood frozen in her spot after seeing what she had done. She shook her head as she took a few steps back with trembling legs. She just wanted push Kibum who was blocking her way. And she definitely didn't want to cause all of this to happen. What caught her attention was Kibum's lifeless grey eyes. She took a few timid steps forward and bent down with her outstretched trembling arm. She place her fingers at Kibum's neck where his pulse could be detected. "AHHH!" Sekyung shouted when she could feel nothing. Kibum was officially dead; because of her. She covered her mouth and looked around, checking if anyone saw what happened. She then ran out of the mansion with her heels clicking loudly. 'I didn't kill him... I-I didn't... I was just finding J-Jonghyun and he was b-blocking my way... A-Ah! It is his fault. He blocked my way! It is his fault... His fault... H-His fault..' Sekyung thought as she ran further away from the mansion.

'...His f-fault.'