'What have we done now?'

Cruel

Jonghyun flew around the city, eyeing almost everything in sight. Seconds, minutes and hours passed by. He was pissed off to say the least. He sighed and was about to stop the search, but he saw a familiar figure on a rooftop of a certain building. Since he was high in the air, he was able to see everything.

 Jonghyun flew nearer. He smirked when he saw who the figure was. Kibum. 'Well, it isn't really Kibum since he is being 'possessed' by something but who cares?' Jonghyun thought.

Kibum was standing on the rooftop, letting the cold wind blow pass his face. His eyes was in a cold color of grey and his whole being seems to glow, just a little. Jonghyun landed on the rooftop of another building and observed Kibum curiously. And again, half an hour passed by and Jonghyun couldn't take it anymore. He took a step forward and accidentally step on a small rock, causing it to break. But what was unexpected was that Kibum actually heard the rock breaking. He turned around and his peaceful face from before turned into a glare. He hissed and jumped into the air. He turned his whole body and flew away like a lightning bolt, fast. "Oh you're not going anywhere," Jonghyun muttered under his breath and followed the fast disappearing figure.

Kibum turned his head around and saw that Jonghyun was catching up. Without any notice or warning, Kibum turned a sharp corner. Jonghyun, who was too focused on catching up with Kibum, didn't realize that he was flying into an alley- which by the way, was a dead end. When Kibum turned a sharp corner up towards the sky, he was not able to stop himself fast enough and slammed into the brick wall. Causing the wall to have a large number of broken bricks and a dent. "..." Jonghyun cursed as he heard an annoying crack from his ankle. He pushed himself off the brick wall and landed on the floor. He heard a chuckle and looked up, only to see Kibum. Jonghyun hissed and forced himself to stand. He bit his lips as he grabbed onto his thighs. But something heavy landed on his back causing him to kneel onto the ground. He couldn't stop the scream of pain from escaping his mouth.

He raised his head and saw Kibum floating in air, holding onto the Chains of Death. Kibum dragged the chains away from Jonghyun's back and raised them again. He smirked and slam them down again, causing Jonghyun to scream again. The ground already had a dent. The chains created such a great impact that it forced Jonghyun -literally- into the ground. "I see that you're a strong one, huh?" Kibum said and started to swing the chains about, purposely landing them a few inches away from Jonghyun. Kibum then slowly landed back on the ground. He took a few steps forward until he was standing right in front of Jonghyun. He gripped onto Jonghyun's hair and roughly force his head backwards. "...This is the that you'll get if you hurt my master. You ignorant bastards caused my master to have a broken rib and... and... most of all, you caused him to be blind! Do you know how much this pair of eyes are important to my master?! The only thing he could do endure the pain he felt throughout the 15 years of his life was to draw out his emotions but now...  Because of you stupid idiots who can't even control your own powers... YOU MADE HIM BLIND!" Kibum shouted right in Jonghyun's face.

Jonghyun, who was very confused, just panted and stared at Kibum. "Blind? M-Minho made him b-blind? B-But how are you able t-to see me if K-Kibum is blind?" He stuttered out because of the pain. Kibum hissed. "Because I'm not using my master's eyes now... I'M USING MY OWN EYES, YOU IDIOT!" Kibum shouted again. Right after he finished his shouting, a loud, ear-piercing, shrill cry reverberated in the air. Jonghyun looked further up and saw the same white phoenix as before, hovering above them. Kibum shoved him to the ground. "Tell your friends to give up. They won't be able to defeat me. And if I ever see the likes of that Minho friend of yours again, I'll personally dig his eyes out." Kibum hissed out before flying onto the white phoenix's back. Both Kibum and the phoenix disappeared into the dark sky, leaving Jonghyun on the ground, with blood rolling down from his mouth.

'What have we done now?' Jonghyun thought to himself before he closed his eyes, body going limp. 

 

 

 

[A/N]: I changed the description of the story since I thought of some interesting ideas! Comments are loved and so are my subbies!~

-fxsnsdshinee <3 *MUAH*