This...

Cruel

 Kibum's POV

Someone...Please...H-Help...

I felt him shoot his in me and stood up. He zipped up his shorts. He kicked me in the ribs and left, leaving me crying on the ground. Was happiness really something impossible for me? All I wanted was to be able to live peacefully... And all this had to happen. I pushed myself up so I was sited but fell back to the ground because of the pain that shoot through my body from my backside. I slapped my hands to my mouth, muffling a scream. I tried moving again. Even though it hurts, I slowly stood up and made my way to my discarded pants. Since my Sweater was big and long, I decided not to wear any pants. With the cold brick wall as my support, I walked out the alley. Just when I was turning a corner, darkness engulfed me.

Jonghyun's POV

"Hey, Onew-hyung, let's call it a night... There isn't any suitable body for him..." I said and sighed.

"...You're right. Guys! Let's stop for tonight, we'll continue tomorrow!" Onew shouted to the others.

All of them sighed and withdrew their weapons. I held my scythe in the air. A small tornado starts to form around it. And soon, my scythe disappeared along with the tornado. We jumped off the building and landed lightly on our feet. This city sure is empty. No one seems to be around. As the others talked among themselves, me and Onew walked at the front, silent. We weren't much of those talkative kind of people. When we were walking close to some sort of alley, someone suddenly fainted and landed on the ground with a loud 'thud!' All of us froze in place. that person had shoulder length blonde hair. So... it was a girl right? She was wearing nothing but a large sweater. I snapped out of my thoughts and kneeled in front of the girl. Her back was facing me so I couldn't see her. I lightly pushed her shoulders so she would lay on her back. When I saw her face, my eyes widened. I snap my head towards the others who were still rooted to the ground.

"Hyung! Come see this!" I shouted to Onew.

He snapped out of his thoughts and ran to me. He kneeled down and once again, froze.

"N-No way... S-She looks exactly like him..." He muttered in disbelief.

Minho walked to us with Taemin and the others. The others except Minho had the same reaction as us.

"Hyung... He is a boy, not a girl..." Minho said and walked up to inspect...him?

"What? How can that be-" Onew was cut out off when Minho pointed to the Adam's Apple that was protruding out of the boy's neck.

The others started whispering among themselves.

"Hyungs... He needs treatment fast... Looks like he was not long ago," Taemin said with a pained expression on his face.

I turned my attention to the boy and observed the tears that stained his pale skin. Yeah... He was . How can anyone be so cruel to him? I carried the boy bridal-styled and jump into the air, flying home. Hyung, Minho, Taemin and the other people followed.

We arrived at our mansion. I placed the boy on the bed in one of the many rooms. Taemin appeared. He sat down beside the boy's body and held the boy's hands. He closed his eyes and soon a necklace with a cross (A/N: The one you see in the church) appeared on his neck. Taemin started glowing a light shade of yellow. The boy's body now floated in air right above the bed. His bruises on his neck, arms and legs soon disappeared. After the bruises on his face disappeared, we could see his face properly. He really, really looked like him... And I was sure the others in the room noticed since their eyes showed an expression of pain and longing. I walked out of the room. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked passed a room and stopped in my tracks. I walked back and pushed open the door. In the room, on the wall, a large portrait of him was hung for everyone else to see. He was happy then, when he was his bubbly self. "Key..." I muttered, looking at his portrait. I heard the footsteps so I turn my head and saw Onew standing there, smiling at me. "Miss him?" he asked. I just kept quiet and nodded my head. "......We all do, Jonghyun. We all do..." Onew said and walked nearer to me. "Minho had searched through that boy's soul and found that his name was Kim Kibum, age 15 and is an orphan."

I nodded once again but continued to stare at Key's portrait. Onew left the room with an audible sigh. How I wish I could go back in time... If I acted faster, Key wouldn't have been in this state now. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Minho came running in. "Hyung! Bad news! The boy's soul went out of control! I need help!" he shouted. We ran towards the room the boy was in and we were blinded by a white and bright light.

'This... Wasn't what I expected,' I thought to myself.

 

 

A/N:

Jonghyun's Scythe:

 (Just imagine the the whole thing is longer and larger, especially the knife-like part of the scythe.)

Taemin's Cross:

 (Imagine that the Cross is larger and the necklace is longer)

For Minho, he searches people's souls to find information about the person he is 'searching'. He uses black gloves. imagine a black glove with Taemin's Cross on it. (Sorry, couldn't fimd his gloves ><''')

As for Onew.... You'll have to wait and see. XD Bye!~