Control... Control... Take control...

Cruel

Kibum laid on the bed with his eyes closed. Minho stood near him. He looked nervous, which scared Taemin since Minho wasn't the type to get nervous easily. Onew and Jonghyun stood at the side with their arms crossed. Minho held out his hands. He muttered something that was similar to a spell and gloves started appearing on his hands. It started from his fingers. Along with a glow, the other parts of the gloves appeared. He muttered something different. His eyes remained closed in concentration.

 

Then, Kibum floated in the air, a light glow coming from his skin. Then, a pain expression crossed his face. That didn't go unnoticed by Taemin. He looked up to see Minho sweating a little. "...Onew hyung?" Taemin asked as he backed away from the bed. "What?" Onew asked, now noticing the pain expression on Kibum's face. "Something's wrong. Minho is sweating and Kibum hyung seems to be in pain-" Taemin was cut off by a sickening crack. All of them look back only to see Kibum's eyes as wide as soccer balls, eyes and face turning red as if he was suffocating, and his mouth was wide open, as if he was screaming only that there was no sound coming out of it. "Hyung, stop! You're hurting him! Hyung, cut it out!" Taemin said as he tried to pull Minho out of his thoughts. Minho stood rooted to the ground like a statue. "Minho, stop it! You're going to kill him if this goes on!" Onew shouted. Then, a ear-piercing scream reverberated through the room. Kibum was thrashing around in mid-air as if he was trying to escape. He turned his head. His eyes were almost red because of the veins that was visible. His hands were reaching out to the other three in the room as if asking for help. Jonghyun rushed forward and stood in front of him. "Choi Minho, CUT IT OUT!" Jonghyun shouted. Then the room became engulfed in a bright light like the other day. Taemin fell to the ground because he was pushed by an invisible force, followed by Onew and Jonghyun who pushed Minho.

 

"You people just don't learn your lesson..." An angry demonic voice hissed. The light dimmed. Onew, Jonghyun and Taemin lifted their heads. Jonghyun hissed and laid Minho on the floor since he was unconscious. He stood up and widened his eyes. Kibum was on the bed, his small figure bent over, one of his hands clutching the part of his shirt where his ribcage is located. Kibum slowly, with shaky legs, stood straight up. His long blonde hair fell back. Grey eyes glared at Jonghyun and the others. "Seriously... breaking one of my master's ribs?" The voice said again. And this time, Kibum's lips moved. Kibum let his hand fall to his side. "You all are going to pay for it." The voice said and Kibum disappeared, leaving the others in shock.

 

Jonghyun snapped back to his thoughts and hissed. He pulled off his cloak angrily and stomped out of the room. Taemin rushed out after him.

"Hyung, where are you going?!"

"Where do you think I'm going? Finding that kid of course!"

"If you do find him, don't battle or fight him!"

Jonghyun froze in his spot when he heard that. He turned around slowly.

"What...?"

"This time... Something's different from the last time. Whatever thing that voice belonged to is using Kibum's body to fight. It means if you anger it in any way, it'll use Kibum's body, soul and power to fight you. It'll simply use Kibum's body until his body can't take it and tears apart. And like this, Kibum's soul and energy with be drained by the time you defeat that thing! So don't fight... I won't be able to heal Kibum if his body breaks down and stop functioning..."

After hearing the explanation, Jonghyun hissed under his breath before stomping away. Taemin held on to his glowing necklace that had just appeared. "Please hyung... Control yourself... Control your anger...Take control before the same thing repeats itself..."