Battle

Cruel

Jonghyun's POV

That Kibum boy was floating in the air. He was literally in the air without Taemin's nor Minho's help. It was impossible for a human like him. The whole room seemed to be white in color, because of the light that was radiating from him.

"Who dares to hurt my master?! Insolent bastards!" A voice reverberated through the air. It wasn't Kibum's voice, I was sure, because his mouth wasn't even moving. A tornado started forming around him and his hair started flying around like mad. "Hyung! Do something! You're the only one here who can fight now!" Minho shouted behind me. I hissed and raised my hands. "I, Master of the Blue Dragon, release the Dragon Scythe!" I shouted and a blue fire was formed in my hand. My scythe slowly appeared and I jumped up to grab it. "Minho! Inform Onew or some of the elders who can help!" I commanded and flew out of the mansion, breaking the windows in the process. Kibum followed, as I expected. He was like a lightning bolt, striking towards its victim at such a speed that even I thought was scary. But luckily, I was faster. I stopped at a deserted field near the mansion and Kibum stopped a few meters away from me with a smirk.

"Ah... The Dragon Scythe... No wonder I sensed such strong powers just now... Now, enlighten me with your abilities..." The voice said. I hissed in annoyance and flew towards him. I slash him with my scythe. That move made blue bolts of lightning appear, striking at Kibum. The huge impact caused the surroundings to be blurred by the sand from the field. I smirked when I heard nothing. "Now that was easy..." I muttered and turn around to fly back to the mansion. Out of a sudden, a blue bolt of lightning strike passed me, missing my cheek by just an inch. "Oh no don't go... You really thought I was that weak? Don't look down on me, bastard," the voice said. I widened my eyes and turn my whole body around. Since there was still sand particles in the air, I couldn't really see him. But I managed to see a very horrifying thing. Behind Kibum was a huge white phoenix and it didn't seem happy. In Kibum's hand was a long white chain. 'No way... W-White Phoenix...' I thought. The phoenix flew around Kibum like his guard and growled at me when he returned to his position. "Now... My turn. I, Master of the White Phoenix, release the Chains of Death!" The voice shouted. 

Then, chains suddenly shoot out from the ground and wrap around my arms and legs. Kibum smirked and swung his chains at me. It landed on my shoulder. I screamed. No wonder it was called the 'Chains of Death'. It was made of very heavy gold and silver, only the master of the White Phoenix would be able to lift it. I hissed in pain.

"Stop what you are doing!" Another voice shouted. Kibum and I turned our heads towards the voice. Onew. 'Thank god!' I thought. "What do with have here? Another meal?" That annoying voice said again. Onew hyung glared at Kibum and raised his hands. "I, Master of the Red Lion, release the Flames of Hell!" Onew shouted. Flames then engulfed his arms, causing the sleeve of his shirt to burn. He closed his eyes and opened them again. He threw a fire ball towards the White Phoenix but chains appeared from the ground and formed become a wall-like structure, blocking the fire ball from reaching the phoenix. Kibum glared at Onew and raised his hand. The chaine in his arm grew longer. When he wanted to swing the chain at Onew, he stopped mid way. Then a pained expression crossed his features and the chain in his hands turned into dust, disappearing into the air. The chains around me loosen, and turned into dusts too. The phoenix then let out a shrill cry. Kibum held his head in his hands and screamed in pain. I turned to Onew and he signaled me to back off. I did as I was told. "AHHHH!" Kibum screamed and kneeled down. the phoenix flew beside him and sat beside him. It seems to be worried. Then the phoenix turned into dusts and Kibum fainted on the ground. Onew and I rushed to him. "This is serious... Call Taemin, we'll need his help again," Onew hyung said and carried Kibum in his arms. 

In a room, Taemin sat on the bed beside Kibum, sweating. He concentrated really hard. I walked out of the room. "Jonghyun!" I turned around and saw Onew. "You were surprised right?" Onew said and walked beside me. "...Of course. For goodness sake, it was the Master of the White Phoenix, the strongest fighter out there!" I said and leaned against the wall. Onew chuckled and crossed his arms.

"That boy... sure is interesting," he muttered.  

"What?"

"Ah, nothing."

"Isn't he human? Why was he able to summon the White Phoenix out?"

"I don't think he is human anymore. We'll have to find Minho to ask him about Kibum and the phoenix. Now we'll have to keep an eye on Kibum and make sure this battle won't happen again."

"This... Battle..." I muttered.

Onew then smiled and walked away.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

Kibum's White Phoenix:

161385-white_phoenix_by_kezrek_super.jpg 

Chains:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLkvwYR32T7rJp4XA2y4p (Imagine that it is slightly thicker and way longer)

Onew's Red Lion:

 (Imagine a normal lion, just in red colour)