11

“Destiny? How cliché!”

 

“Baekhyun, wait.” Chanyeol said as he trailed behind Baekhyun.. “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

Baekhyun shook his head.” I’m forgetting what?”  

Chanyeol smiled at his jumpy friend. “Classes are starting any minute so go back to your class before I kick you towards there.”

Baekhyun laughed softly, embarrassed of forgetting that they have classes. He bowed to Chanyeol and said, “Neh, teacher Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun laughed and returned to his classroom. He sat on his chair and sighed in relief. “So did you two reconcile?” Baekhyun shifted his head to the right and found you with your eyes filled with curiosity.

He shrugged his shoulders with a playful smile plastered on his face and your eyes pop when you realized that they did reconcile. You didn’t need to hear it from Baekhyun, his actions were enough to know if they did reconcile and it was obvious that they did basing on his happy mood and lively aura.

“You’re friends again! That’s great.” You patted his back hardly that made him yelp a bit.

“Sorry.” You whispered and noticed that the teacher was entering the door.

------

You were packing your bag, getting ready to go home after a long day from school and Baekhyun was waiting for you outside the classroom. You told Baekhyun to not wait for you but he seems to have something to ask you.

You went outside of the classroom and saw Baekhyun talking with Chanyeol.

 “Hey we were just talking about you.” Baekhyun said focusing at you.

They were talking about me? You thought. “Huh?”

“Would like to join us for a date?” Baekhyun asked you with a wide smile on his face. You looked at Chanyeol and he was rolling his eyes.

A date with them? You didn’t want to because everything was too shocking. “What he meant is would you like to hang out with is?”Chanyeol cleared up the misunderstanding and hit Baekhyun’s head, gently.

“Ah, sorry my grandma wants me to help her do some cleaning in the house so I need to go home early.” You lied, trying to not get involve with them since they just reconcile and you didn’t want to get in between them.

Baekhyun sighed at your answer. “Aww. Is that so? We were supposed to look for Chanyeol’s mamacita!”

Chanyeol has a girlfriend?You asked yourself, feeling a little tug in your chest. What is this feeling?

“R-really?” You asked to make sure and Baekhyun nodded his head? It was really shocking to know that Chanyeol has a girlfriend but it gave you more reasons to not come with them. You thought that maybe Chanyeol’s girlfriend was like the overly attached girlfriend that would easily get jealous.

“I better go then.” You waved goodbye then left the school.

----

You entered your house, exhausted from walking and placed your bag on the couch. “Why are you here?” Your grandma asked, coming out of the kitchen.

“Grandma, what are you saying? I live here.” You eyed here, raising your eye brows.

Your grandma sighed and shook her head, disappointed and the worst part is you don’t even know why she’s acting like that. She sat beside you and tsked three times. “You’re such a fun er.” She said which made you wonder how an 82 years old grandma can act like a kid.

“I know you blew a chance for you to choose the one for you.” Your said and you became more confuse.

“What are you saying grandma?” You stopped and looked at her, asking for an answer but she didn’t say anything.” I’m going to my room.”