Chapter 2

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

----------Flashback-------

‘Oppas, I’ll be going to the mart for awhile.’ Reina shouted as she made her way to the door.

Sungyeol ran down from the stairs ‘Hold up, I’ll go with you. Give me a minute, I’ll go get my jacket first’ Sungyeol was about to run back his room to grab his jacket when Himchan stopped him.

Himchan stood up from the couch, ‘I’ll just go with Reina.’ He walked towards Reina.

‘Alright’ Sungyeol walked down the stairs. He didn’t argue with this since it was always Himchan’s job to accompany Reina to the mart. It was their little moments together and Sungyeol didn’t want to change or disrupt that.

Reina shook her head and pushed Himchan back to couch. ‘Oppa, go watch your tv. I’ll be fine’

‘Nope, Its either me or Sungyeol’ Himchan refused with folded arms.

‘Oppa..’ Reina whined.

Chunji and L.joe heard the commotion outside the living room and walked out of the kitchen. L and Yongguk come out from their room and walked down the stairs.

‘Whats wrong?’ Yongguk asked as he looked at Reina, Sungyeol and Himchan.

‘Reina wants to go to the mart alone. Looks like she wanted to cheat on us’ Himchan joked and made a face.

‘Oppa’ Reina lightly hit Himchan’s shoulder and gave him a look.

‘What? It’s the truth! You always go grocery shopping with me. If not why wouldn’t you allow me to go with you?’ Himchan questioned.

‘Himchan hyung is right you know? Are you cheating on us?’ Chunji joined in and teased Reina.

‘Oppa, not you too’ Reina gave Chunji a warning look. Chunji shrugged ‘Well it makes sense to me.’

L.joe ignored the tease and bring the atmosphere back on track ‘You shouldn’t go alone so late at night. At least have one of us accompany you’ L.joe lightly scolded.

‘That’s exactly what I was thinking’ Sungyeol commented.

‘But the mart is so near. Its only half an hour walk from home and I don’t need any help in grocery shopping today. Its only a few things.’ Reina pouted. ‘Still its still isn’t safe for you to go alone.’ L joined in.

‘Yongguk oppa..’ Reina called as she looked at her Yongguk oppa, hopping that he would help her out.

Yongguk shook his head. ‘No, Reina I have to agree with them. You would at least have to get one of us to go with you. Its too dangerous outside now.’

Reina didn’t want to back away this time and tried again. She looked at Yongguk with her puppy eyes. ‘Yonggukie oppa..’ Reina called as she looked hopefully at her oppa. ‘Please? You’ll trust me right? I’ll be fine. I’ll come back within an hour. If I don’t, by then you all can come and hunt for me huh?’ Reina chided.

Yongguk wanted to say no like the others but he couldn’t when she was giving him her puppy eyes. How could he say no to her like this? With a sigh, Yongguk nodded. ‘Arasso, I’ll give you the freedom you want but you’ll have to comeback by 10. I’ll really hunt you down if you didn’t comeback by then.’

‘What?! No way!’ The other five chorused.

‘Oppas…’ Reina looked at her other oppas. All of them looked away. ‘Don’t give us that look, its not going to work this time Reina’ L said as he looked away. Chunji and the others nodded in agreement.

‘Sungyeol oppa..’ Reina called as she looked at him. Even though he was known as the choding oppa, she knew he’ll give in to her. That’s what he always do, stand by her side whenever the others disagree.

Sungyeol heaved a sigh, ‘I’ll close one eye just this once.’ He replied. Reina instantly light up. ‘Mwoh?!’ The others looked at Sungyeol. They should have known he’ll give in. ‘Come on guys, stop wasting time. Its already this late. Just let her go and comeback earlier huh? Have more faith in Reina, she’ll be fine.’ Reina nodded eagerly as she stood beside Sungyeol.

The others sighed. ‘Alright just come back soon. If not, I’ll really hunt you down’ L.joe said in defeat while the others nodded in agreement even when they don’t want to.

‘Yay!’ Reina throw her hands up and walked over to Yongguk first. ‘Thank you Yonggukie oppa’ Reina tip her toe and kissed Yongguk on his cheek. Yongguk smile and watched as she went over to Himchan next.

‘Thank you Himchan oppa’ Himchan leaned down for Reina to kiss his cheek. Reina willingly walked into L’s arm when he stretched out his hand waiting for her. L hugged Reina and placed a light kiss on her forehead. ‘Be safe.’ Reina nodded before she pulled out and walked towards Chunji.

Chunji tapped his lip and lowered himself for Reina. Reina chuckled before she lightly pressed her lip on Chunji’s.

L.joe sigh as Reina approached him, he didn’t want to agree but what can he do when that was what his baby girl wants. ‘Don’t make me hunt you down. It’ll be ugly.’ L.joe warned. Reina chuckled and place her lip on L.joe’s to shut him up. ‘Don’t worry oppa’

Reina turned around and walked to Sungyeol oppa, the oppa that would always standby her side no matter what. ‘Thank you oppa’ Reina said as she kissed him on the cheek. Sungyeol lightly pinched her cheek, ‘You, don’t make me regret throwing away my choding image’ Sungyeol said. Reina chuckled as she slapped Sungyeol’s hand away. ‘Really? Since when did you change that image away oppa? Why cant I see the change? You still looked like the choding oppa I know.’ Reina raise an eyebrow to look at Sungyeol as she joked.  She quickly waved at her other oppas and ran out of the door.

‘Mwoh? Yah Kim Reina you comeback! I change my mind! You’re not going anywhere without anyone of us now.’ Sungyeol yelled angrily while the others chuckled.

L shook his head ‘She’s right, you’re still the choding Lee Sungyeol’ the others laughed again. Sungyeol turned around and glared at them.

They disperse and do their own things. Sungyeol was about to go back to his room when he felt a wave of uneasiness. He looked back to the main door that Reina had left. He wanted to rush out now and follow Reina but he knew he had to trust her. Afterall he was the one that had given her his word that he’ll let her go alone. *I just hope my uneasiness is wrong. You’ll be back safe right Reina?* Sungyeol touched his Key necklace in front of him.

----------End Of Flashback-------