Chapter 1

One Roof, 3 Group Gangsters, 6 Boyfriends

Yongguk opened Reina’s door and entered her room. He laid himself on her bed and hugged her pillow in his arms. He closed his eyes as he tried to control the tears that were about to fall. The room was the only left that was filled with Reina’s scent. *Where are you my angel?* Yongguk opened his eyes and scanned around the room, hoping that Reina would appear in front of him. Yongguk had walked into the room every single day hoping for the same thing but she never appeared. Even her room was beginning to lose the presence of her. ‘Oppa! Yongguk oppa!’ Yongguk tried hard to remember the voice of Reina’s whenever she called him. He was afraid that he would forget her voice one day. That was the last thing he would want, to even forget how she sound like.

Himchan was inside the kitchen, the memories of Reina cooking flooded his mind but she was nowhere near here. The fridge had already long been empty yet the person who always filled up the fridge wasn’t here. *Where are you my princess? The kitchen doesn’t look like a kitchen anymore when nobody is using it.* He looked at the area in front of the stove where Reina always stand while she cooked. The apron that Reina always used had been hanging there ever since the last time she had used it. It had been months since the apron was touched.

Sungyeol was sitting alone on the bench under the tree. He had built the bench himself. It was his favourite place with Reina. They always sat there while enjoying the small garden they had outside. *Where are you darling? The bench felt so spacious and cold.* He looked at the empty seat beside him. ‘Oppa, Im really happy and blessed now. Thank you’ Sungyeol recalled the last sentence Reina had said to him. *I promise to make you happy but where are you now? How can I keep my promise when you’re gone? I want to continue my promise Reina, come back to me*

L was inside his room playing his guitar again and again on the same song he had created for Reina. ‘Oppa, I really love this song, I think I’ll never get sick of listening to this song.’ L recalled what Reina had said to him before she was gone. *Where are you sweetie? I said that I’ll love you a thousand times every single day but where are you now? You said you’ll be here with me every single day to listen to my song but where have you gone? Have you gotten sick of listening to this song? Is that why you’re gone?* He stopped strumming the guitar and placed it aside. Music used to be able to calm his souls, distract his heart but it seems so useless and painful now as he played the instrument. It contain so many memories of Reina.

Chunji was at the living room looking at the photo frame in front of him. He tenderly Reina’s face in the frame. He felt loneliness and pain as he gaze at Reina in the picture. *Where are you babe? How could you just disappear from my life?* Chunji held the photo frame and tightly held it close to his chest where his heart was. His arm felt so empty without Reina. He remembered how Reina had perfectly fitted in his arm like a solved puzzle everytime she was in his arm. He could embrace her for the whole day and felt more than content even if they weren’t doing anything.

L.joe was on his bed with his arm over his eyes. All he could think of was Reina and only Reina. Her missing presence was making him crazy. He hadnt had any proper sleep ever since she was gone. *Where are you baby girl? Why would you be missing all of a sudden? Who would it be? You wouldn’t just walked out of our life like that. Something must have happen. I wished I knew where you are* L.joe felt himself going insane soon. He stood up and walked towards his door. He opened up his door and walked towards the stairs. Yongguk, Himchan, Sungyeol, L and Chunji had already gathered in the living room.

L.joe sat down in couch next to Chunji. All of them had heavy eyebags under their eyes. They hadnt been sleeping well ever since Reina was missing. All of them missed her like crazy. It was to the point that they were about to go insane because of her. ‘Where could she have been? Its already been 3 months since she had gone missing. Why would she be gone like that?’ Himchan frustratingly grabbed his hair.

‘There must be a place we’ve missed out. Think, where are the places we hadnt been to or missed out.’ Sungyeol spoke, he was frustrated too.

Chunji shook his head ‘We went to all of the places already. Its already been 3 months since we searched for her. We had already went to all the places she had gone. Something must have happened to her. Somebody must have taken her. She wouldn’t walk out from us like that.’

‘Who would have taken her when they knew they’ll have to deal with us, Infinite, B.A.P and Teentop?’L argued.

L.joe spoke ‘Still, its not possible for Reina to leave us just like that. We all know Reina loved us. Why would she walked away from us so suddenly when we’ve been together for almost a years now.’

Yongguk spoke with his tired voice ‘That night, something must have happened when she went out that night. I shouldn’t have agreed to her that night’ Yongguk lowered his head, he hated himself for giving in to her that night. All of them lowered their head, they too agreed with what Yongguk had said. *We shouldn’t have just let her go alone that day. I should have persisted. She wouldn’t be missing if I had insisted on going with her* All of them blamed themselves for what happened.