Friend

Can I Fall For You?

Seohyun was walking in the hallway to find Hyoyeon but then her phone ring.

Text Message

From: Hyoyeon bestie

To: Seohyunnie

I'm sorry hyunnie...I can't eat lunch with you today..I got to dance practice.

 

From: Seohyunnie

To: Hyoyeon bestie

Okay...Good Luck..Bye..

 

From: Hyoyeon bestie

To: Seohyunnie

"Bye Bye!" :)

 

Seohyun then go to where her favorite place in the school is and spend her lunch time there. It was behind the school not the front entrance. It where a big tree is, with some bench to sit on under it, and the wind that blowing or pass there. It quiet and peaceful like what Seohyun want it. 

Luhan was going to find Kris but then stop when he saw Seohyun going somewhere and he followed her. Kris then get out of the room and go find Luhan and the other and he saw Luhan going somewhere and he followed him. 

Seohyun: It feel so good here. I should relax and enjoy my lunch time here. I should I do? Feel the fresh air first? Yep.

As Seohyun was sitting on the bench there Luhan approach her. 

Luhan: Can I join you here?

Seohyun nodd.

Luhan: It quiet and peace here. It feel so good here too.

Seohyun: That why I always come here.

Luhan: Oh...

Seohyun: Are you following me here?

Luhan: Nae...I saw you so I followed you here...

Seohyun: Are you a stalker? WHy did you followed me? Do you want something?

Luhan: No..I'm not a stalker...I followed you because I want to be friend with you...

Seohyun: Sure.

Luhan: You are beautiful when you smile.

Seohyun: Thank You.

Luhan offer his hand to shake with her.

Seohyun: What is that for?

Luhan: Shake hand for being friend.

Seohyun: Oh...

She then take his hand and shake hand with him. She smile while they do so.

Seohyun was trying to take her hand away but Luhan wasn't letting go.

Seohyun: Um...how long are you going to shake my hand?

Luhan: I'm sorry...

He let go of her hand.

Seohyun: It okay.

Luhan: Are you going to eat?

Seohyun: I'm not hungry. If your hungry you could go now. 

Luhan: No...I will stay here with you. We are friend so it okay right?

Seohyun nodd at him and smile.

Luhan was really  happy that he became friend with Seohyun and even got to touch her hand. Girl was suppose to be his fangirl but he became Seohyun's fan boy just now. 

Seohyun then took out her book and start reading.

Luhan: Do you really like to read?

Seohyun nodd.

Luhan: Do you always read or read when you got nothing to do and it keep you busy.

Seohyun: Read so I won't be bored.

Luhan: Oh...

Seohyun: WHat about you? What do you like to do when your bored?

Luhan: I like to play the rubik's cube when I'm bored and i'm really good at it too.

Seohyun smile to him.

Luhan: What should I call you?

Seohyun: Seohyun

Luhan: WHat about you?

Seohyun: Luhan

Luhan: Can you call me oppa instead. I'm pretty sure i'm older than you.

Seohyun: I'm not use to call anyone oppa.

Luhan: But I'm your friend now. Can't you?

Seohyun: I try then. 

Luhan: You should do it not try.

Seohyun: Okay.

Luhan: Seohyun, Can I ask You something?

Seohyun nodd.

Luhan: Why are you alone? Do you have any friend or anyone to be with? And do you have a Boyfriend?

Seohyun laugh at him.

Seohyun: I don't have a boyfriend. No one will like a girl like me. My friend and brother were busy so that why I'm alone. And didn't I have you here?

Luhan: Yeah...But you are very beautiful there should be guy chasing after you.

Seohyun: It the opposite. Everyone hate me. If what they like about me is me been beautiful then that nothing. 

Luhan: Oh....

Seohyun: It almost class time. Let go now.

Then Luhan pull her into a hug.

Seohyun: Um...Luhan? Why are you hugging me?

Luhan: I told you to call me Oppa.

Seohyun: Okay...Luhan Oppa, why are you hugging me?

Luhan: It for being friend. It a hug of our friendship Okay?

Seohyun: Okay. Can you let go now so we can go to class.

Luhan's mind: She smell so good. She so innocent and nice too. She just so cute. Wait, am I falling for her?

Seohyun: Oppa, can you let me go now? I will be late to class if you didn't let go.

Luhan then break the hug and say sorry.

Luhan: I'm sorry Seohyun.

Seohyun: It okay. Let go to class now.

Luhan: Okay.

They both walk to their Gym class.

Kris have saw everything Seohyun and Luhan did, the hug, the shake hand, and everything else but just didn't hear them talk because he was a little far away from the place they both were on. He stop to followed Luhan when he saw Luhan was going to approach Seohyun so he stay a little far away from them and just look at them. He left the place after they broke the hug to go to class. He was mad and he already have some plan on what to do with Seohyun. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the chapter.

It about Seohyun and Luhan here. 

I will make Seokris moment in the next chapter and it about Kris's starting his plan.

hehehehe

Sorry for not updating.....