Starting My Plan

Can I Fall For You?

Seohyun and Luhan they all went to their gym class. The teacher come in and explain everything, tell them what they need, review rule, and then they all went to play. Seohyun didn't go to play because she not interest. And Kris approach her.

Kris: Why don't you go flirt with Luhan again?

Seohyun: Huh?

Kris: Don't act like you don't know. I'm already tell you not to flirt with my friend but you did so I'm not gonna be nice anymore.

Seohyun stare at him for a second but then went back to reading.

Kris: Keep ignore me and you will see what gonna happened.

He smirk...

Then Kris walk away to enjoy his time. Luhan was having his fun time with his other friend. 

Seohyun: What wrong with that guy?1. He mean and player 2. why suddenly cry and beg me to play the piano for him 3. Threaten me. I should stay away from him.

40 minute later.....

The bell ring and they all went to their class. Kris give a death glare at Seohyun and then leave. Luhan wave to Seohyun and followed Kris. Seohyun smile at Luhan.  Hyoyeon hug Seohyun and tell her she can't go home with her and then Hyoyeon go to her class.  Seohyun also went to her next class.

2 hour later...........

Ding Dong..........ring.......The school bell ring and it time to go home..School is over for the day..Seohyun walk out of her class and go to her locker. She got her stuff and process to go find her brother.

Seohyun: Where is Sehun?

Sehun: ''Noona!"

Seohyun turn around.

Seohyun: Oh Sehun, how your day little brother? 

Sehun: Great. I have fun today.

Seohyun: Good then. Let go home now.

Sehun: What about Hyoyeon  noona?

Seohyun: She busy so she can't come home with us today. 

Sehun: Oh....

They both start walking home. 

Sehun: Tiffany, were home.

Tiffany: There food in the kicthen. Feed yourself both of you. I'm going to work now.

Seohyun: Okay. Byebye.

Sehun: Byebye..

They both rush to the kicthen and eat. 

Sehun: Tiffany noona cooking is not bad. It always taste good.

Seohyun: "Yep!"

Sehun: Let go to the Cafe after this.

Seohyun: You don't got homework?

Sehun: Nope.

Seohyun: Okay.

They both finish their food and Seohyun wash the dish while Sehun playing game at the living room. 

Seohyun finish washing dishes and she change to comfortable clothes and Sehun also change too.

Seohyun: Are you ready to go now?

Sehun: Yeah..I want to make coffee.

Seohyun: Let go.

Seohyun grab her bag and they both go to the coffee and of course they lock their house too. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun: Jessica unnie, were here. How is the Cafe?

Sehun: I want to make coffee again.

Jessica: It very busy now. The Cafe is doing good.

Seohyun: Let us help you guy. Okay?

Sehun: We want to help.

Jessica: It okay. You guy are tire from school already.

Seohyun: Let us help. Were the boss. We want to help okay?

Jessica: Okay. Sehun you can go make coffee.

Sehun: Yeah.............

Seohyun: I will help serve dessert and coffee and bring it to those who order.

Jessica: I'm also cleaning. Sooyoung is absent today. She sick so she can't come to work. 

Seohyun: It okay.

Jessica is cleaning the table in the Cafe and Seohyun is taking order and serving coffee and stuff.

Kris was outside wondering in the street when he spot Seohyun in the Cafe serving things.

Kris: So, she work in a Cafe. 

Took his phone out and take a picture of Seohyun working in the Cafe. He laugh to himself.  Then he walk away. 

Jessica: Seohyun, thank for today. Your siuch a nice and caring boss. 

Seohyun: I'm always like that. 

Sehun: Noona, are you guy done yet? It time to close the Cafe.

Seohyun: Yeah..let me lock the Cafe first.

Seohyun go check everything and then lock the Cafe and all three of them walk home.

Jessica: I will go now. Bye..

Seohyun: Bye unnie...

Sehun: Byebye noona...

Jessica gigle and enter her apartment.

Sehun: Jessica noona is very pretty and kind.

Seohyun: Are you saying your Seohyun noona is not kind and pretty like Jessica noona? Huh?

Sehun: No.........My Seohyun noona are more beautiful than anyone.....

Sehun then give Seohyun a back hug. Kris was on the other side of the road and he saw Sehun hugging Seohyun so he took a picture of that. After that he start to followed Seohyun and Sehun to their house.

Kris: Oh, so this is her house. Why is she bringing that guy to her house? Wait? Why am I thinking about her? I'm here following her to create rumor for her.

Kris then took picture of Sehun and Seohyun entered their house. After that Kris went home. He live in a big mansion and he rich. He always go and have fun since his father not always home. 

Kris thought to himself: I'm gonna print these picture and put it up at our school and she should be in trouble. Haahaha. Who told you to mess with me little girl? Who told you to ignore me? Who told you to flirt with my friend?