Hurt!!!

Can I Fall For You?

It was sunday so Seohyun and her brother got nothing to do so they decide to visit the orphange and their Cafe.

Sehun: Noona, hurry I want to meet the kid already.

Seohyun: Okay Okay...Let go now...

They both went to the bus station and wait for the bus to arrived. At last the bus arrived and they both got on and they sit there for 1 hour until it reach the Orphange.

Sehun: Yay!!!were here!!!!

Sehun run into the orphange house first leaving Seohyun behind.

The Nun: Sehun, your here? What about your sister?

Sehun: She here too. She still coming.

Nun: Oh...You can go meet the kid they are playing with Kris.

Sehun: Who Kris?

Nun: He a nice guy and love kid like you and your sister. He here to play and help out. 

Sehun: Oh......

Sehun then went to where all the kid is and he saw the kid sitting down in a circle with Kris in the middle telling them a story. Seohyun just enter the orphange house and greet the nun. She then went to see the kid too but stop beside Sehun when she also saw Kris was still telling the kid story.

Kris: Once upon there live a poor girl with no parent but her and her's brother. They both were really poor but manage to still go to school so their future will be better. The girl then meet the bad guy in the school. He always bully her and cause her trouble but she endure it all and ignore all the rumor people talk about her. Her brother still young so he couldn't do anything to anyone who hurt his sister and his sister also don't want him to cause trouble so she always say it okay. Until the guy know about the girl past and he feel guilty. He start to be nice and see how the girl really is. ANd he start to fall for the girl as he observe her but his friend also like her too. She like the guy but she scare the guy will hurt her. The guy then decide to give up on liking and stop continue to love her anymore. The guy's friend confess to the girl but the girl didn't accept it and his friend feel hurt but then he thought it best to see her happy. The girl feel hurt seeing the guy avoid her and act mean to the guy. Until one day the girl doesn't see the guy anymore and she start to get worry. Then she bump into the guy mom and the mom told everything to the girl. The girl run to the airport to find the guy before he left but she couldn't so she stop and fall on the ground crying. Then the guy appear infront of her and she was happy that he didn't left and she quickly stand up and hug him leaving him confuse. The guy then ask why she is crying and why she is in the airport. She then ask why he gonna leave and why he still there and He answer he gonna go study abroad and forget about her since she already have someone and he didn't leave because he saw her crying so he cameback and it also because the other half of him is with her. They both kiss and live happily ever after.........

All the girl: Wah!!!!! Kris oppa, I like your story. 

All the boy: Hyung, can we fall inlove too?

Kris: You guy are too young to fall inlove okay. Let go eat lunch now aren't you kid hungry?

He rub their hair.

Everyone: OKay...

They all run to the lunch room and grab their food and eat. Seohyun came to him but Sehun went to eat with the kid.

Seohyun: Your story is very good. Where do you get that story from?

Kris: I just make it up.

Seohyun: Oh...Seem like the kid really like you.

Kris: I know..It because I always came here now....

Seohyun: Is there anything wrong? Why do you seem sad?

Kris: Nothing....I will be going now..Tell the kid that I left already and you and your brother will play with them.

Seohyun: WHy are you leaving? Are you avoiding me?

Kris: I have something to do. Seohyun, your the one avoiding me and tell me to stop bothering you so I just do what you say. it better if I stay away from your life so you can be happy.

Seohyun just stay quiet and let Kris leave the place. She feel hurt by his words. 

Sehun: Let hurry and eat our lunch so we can go and play around and exercise so all of you can be healthy.

Everyone: Okay...........

Seohyun and Sehun play with the kid until 4pm so they decide they need to leave and have to visit their cafe too. 

They both get on the bus to go to the Cafe.  They got off the bus and enter the Cafe. Seohyun saw Kris and Luhan there with Yoona.

Yoona: Hi Seohyun!!!!You went to cafe like this too. 

Sehun: Umm.......sorry...But we are the owner of this Cafe so of course we will come here too. Who are you to not know that my noona and me own this?

Yoona: Oh sorry......I didn't know.....I was here with Kris but then Luhan came and join us. Seohyun wanna join us?

Seohyun: You can have your time. I will go check on what everyone do first and help out. Sorry...enjoy your time here....

Kris look at Seohyun but she look away and Luhan smile and then followed behind her.

Luhan: Can I help you?

Sehun: Mind help me carry those heavy package outside they just delivery Luhan hyung?

Luhan: Sure........

Sehun: hehehehe...you agree to carry them yourself so don't mind me if your tire..And since your hitting on my sister you have to pass me first.

Luhan then went outside to help carry the heavy package and Sehun just laugh at him.

Seohyun: Sehun, why are you making Luhan carry those heavy stuff? We can let the people who deliver it carry it instead.

Sehun: Noona, he volunteer to help himself I'm not the one forcing him to do.

Kris: Yoona, let go. I don't want to stay here anymore.

Yoona: Oppa, are you sure? You can spend more time here with her?

Kris: It okay. She doesn't want to be with me.

Yoona: Okay......

Seohyun: Thank You for coming. Please don't come back anymore if you two keep talking so loud and cause me problem.

Kris: We will never comeback if that what you want.

Kris give Seohyun a sad smile and turn away to walk away. Yoona also smile to Seohyun and Sehun and them went running to catch up with Kris. Seohyun just pretend she didn't saw them and Sehun just eye his sister suspicious.

Sehun's mind: Is there something going on between noona and that guy and the other girl? Why is noona so mean just now to them? She not those kind of person? Should I observe my noona more to know what is wrong with her? I think I should. Hehehe I will be noona matchmaker....

Luhan: I'm finish.

Seohyun went to Luhan and wipe his sweat off. 

Seohyun: Sorry for making you carry those heavy package.

Luhan: It okay. I'm willing to help.

Sehun: Hyung, you can go now since your done helping.

Luhan: Are you going to be a little nice to your hyung too? 

Sehun: Fine...COme in I will give you free drink.

Seohyun: Sorry for my brother rude behaivor.

Luhan: It no problem. Maybe he thought I'm courting you.

Seohyun: He always like that when there a man with me so don't mind him too. He really lively and fun if you got to know him more. 

Luhan: Really? I should work hard to make him like me as his hyung them.

Seohyun: Don't have to. As long as your still my friend that enough.

Luhan's mind: Am I always a friend to her? Nothing more. Can she feel what I feel for her? But why is today Seohyun acting so weird not her usual self?

Luhan then spend some time talking with Seohyun and Sehun.

Seohyun: Luhan oppa, you are invited to Sehun birthday party on tuesday next week after school.

Luhan: Really? I will surely come. 

Sehun: Hyung, make sure to bring a good present for me.

Luhan: I will.

Luhan smile really big to Sehun and Sehun just laugh.

They continue to talk until Luhan left and both Seohyun and Sehun also went home.