untitle chapter

Can I Fall For You?

Kris's mind: Maybe she really like Luhan already? I should be happy now but why is my heart hurting instead? Luhan and Seohyun are really a good match together. I should just go...

Yoona: Oppa, thank for today. I will go home now. I will support on what decision you make. I became good because of you so thank you. I hope you at least tell her what you feel for her first before you go.

Kris: Yoona, don't worry about me. Your already a really good girl and friend for me. I made my decision already. I could only spend one week with you guy then I will leave. It better if I don't say anything. Goodbye. Have a nice sleep we will meet again tomorrow at school.

Yoona: Okay...

Yoona went inside her house and Kris went away thinking about Seohyun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was monday already and everyone was at their school already going to class.

Sehun: I will go to class now noona. Remember to invited some of your friend to my birthday.

Seohyun: I will Sehun. Hurry and go or you will be late.

She rub his hair and he went running to his class. And Seohyun also walk to her class. 

When she enter it she saw Luhan there smiling at her and Kris there with no expression.

Anyoeng Luhan oppa Seohyun greet Luhan. 

Luhan: Anyoeng......

Seohyun then went to her sit between them and she just ignore Kris.The teacher come in and they start class. During class time Kris just focus on what the teacher is saying and teaching so he will not look at Seohyun and feel hurt. Luhan and Seohyun just focus to the teacher teaching and whisper to each other and smiling. 

The bell ring and every goes out. Luhan and Seohyun went to the music room to practice their performance. Kris just stand outside of the music room looking inside seeing Luhan and Seohyun having fun together practicing. He hurt but also happy that Seohyun is happy being with Luhan. He then left the place and go to the rooftop.

The bell ring and Luhan and Seohyun went to eat. Kris was missing lunch because he sleeping at the rooftop to release his stress. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ring Ring Ring..........The school bell ring and it was now time to go home...Seohyun already invited some of her friend and some of her classmate to come to her house tomorrow to celebrate Sehun's 16 birthday.

Sehun: Noona, I will go to my friend house again today. You can go buy me a gift today for my birhtday tomorrow. I promise to come home early.

Seohyun: Okay.........

Hyoyeon: Seohyun let go shopping for gift for Sehun birthday.

Seohyun: Okay let go......

They both went to the mall to find something to give to Sehun. Luhan on the other hand is with Kris in the mall too finding something for Sehun. Kris also look around the store to find something for Seohyun's brother Sehun.

Luhan: Hyung, what do you think Seohyun's brother will like?

Kris: I don't know. What about you call Seohyun to ask?

Luhan: Okay...Are you going anywhere hyung?

Kris: I'm going to look around for stuff I want to buy so enjoy your own time Luhan.

Luhan: Okay...Bye..

Kris and Luhan went their separate way to buy their own thing.

Luhan went to buy a U-Rock Mini MP3 Guitar Player as a present to Sehun since he can't contact Seohyun and he doesn't know what he like too. 

Kris went to look around and he saw two similar necklace to each other so he decide to bought it as a present to Sehun.

 

3008.jpgblue2

Seohyun and Hyoyeon both were walk around the mall to look for a good store that will sale thing Sehun like and suddenly Seohyun remember something. She remember that Sehun want a watch for his birthday so she went to look for it and found it so she decide to buy it for Sehun. Hyoyeon just buy a pair of shoes for Sehun since she don't know what to buy.After that they both left the mall and went home.

Luhan and Kris also went home after that.