What Kind of Person she is?

Can I Fall For You?

Kris let go of Seohyun instead of kissing her and turn to face the person who calling her. 

Kris: What do you want Luhan?

Luhan: There someone who want to meet you.

Kris: Okay. WHere is that person?

Luhan: She at the school office.

Kris: Then I got to go now. Take care of this girl.

He point to Seohyun who just stood there. Luhan was shock seeing Seohyun with Kris. And he just nod to Kris. Then Kris leave the roottop.

Luhan: Hi, um...can I ask why are you here with Kris hyung?

Seohyun look at Luhan.She smile at him. 

Seohyun: He the one drag me here. 

Luhan: Oh....Is your name Seohyun?

Seohyun nod at him. 

Luhan: I'm Luhan the guy in your class and who you bump into in the hallway and help you pick up your stuff.

Seohyun look at him and smile to him again. 

Seohyun: Thank You.  I got to go now.

Luhan: Oh...

Seohyun leave the roottop and Luhan just stare at her. He was amazed by how beautiful she is when she smile. Then he also left the place and go find Kris.

Back to Kris....

Kris was walking to the school office to meet who is there that want to meet him. He enter the office. 

Kris: I heard there someone who want to meet me.

Then the woman stand up and came to Kris. Kris was shock seeing her and question why she bother about him. He was also mad at the same time.

 Why are you here after you left me and dad suffer all these year. Now that we are rich  you plan to get back with us right? Umma no your not my mother but just some . Kris shout at her.

Kris's mom: I came to see how you doing. I didn't leave you guy for another man. Believe me Kris. it was for your own safe that why I leave.

Kris: Go away. I don't want to see you and i will never believe you. You just a . Not my mom or anything. Don't pretend like you care?

Kris's mom: Kris....

She was crying and the people in the office was staring at them. Kris leave the office and so did his mom too. She was hrt by Kris words so she left and for Kris he went into a room. 

Kris: WHy do she have to appear after abondon me all these year? I hate her. She left me and dad because were poor back then to a richer person. She cheat on dad. She just a not my mom. I hate her. I hate her. 

Kris was yelling in the room but he don't know that there was a person there listening to what he say the whole time.

Are you okay mister?

Kris look around on who was talking and  found the girl that he drag to the roottop. 

Kris: Why are you here?

I came here to pratice playing the piano. It quiet here so I came here to release my stress by playing the piano. But why are you yelling just now? Seohyun said.

She was shock it was him but just talk to him. He was crying and she can see that.

Kris: It not of your business.

Seohyun: Then I will leave and please enjoy your time. 

She was about to leave when he grab her hand.

Kris: Could you play the piano for me?

Seohyun look at him and just nod. She turn to the piano and start playing it and also sing along too.

Kris just sit there look at her and listen to the piano playing and her singing. He was amazed by her sweet voice and her skill. He want to listen more but then it time for lunch and she have to leave.

Kris: Your voice are amazing and your not bad too.

Seohyun: Thank you. I have to go now. 

Kris smile and nod to her and she smile back to him and just left the room. Kris just smile and felt happy and relieve after hearing her sing while playing the piano. 

Kris: What kind of person she really is? I just drag her to the roottop, almost kiss her, and scare her but how could she still talk to me and be nice like that? She really weird. I wonder what kind of person she really is? Should I keep an eye on her or observe her. She really is interesting.