Just So You Know

Into Your World

 

 

Months have passed since the "incident" with the three queenkas. Your relationship with Suho has been great that no one can separate you from each other. Although the bullying had stopped your clumsiness still remains and you're thankful that Suho is by your side.. 

 

 

Sooyeon were eating breakfast with Suho at the canteen..

 

"Sooyeon-ah?" Joonmyun says suddenly. Sooyeon looked at him and then said "Yes?"

"I... Uh.. Do you want to watch a movie later?" He asks suddenly shy. Sooyeon chuckled. "Sure. Why not." She smiled then continued eating her meal.

 

*Kim Joonmyun why did you stutter! Aish babo!* He thought then smiled meekly at her then finished his food.

 

They grabbed their things then quickly went to their classrooms. "Aigoo~ I my stomach is so full" Sooyeon said while patting her tummy. Suho snickered then poked her stomach "Yeah look how fat you are now!" He said.

 

Sooyeon was ready to smack his head but remembered what happened earlier. A playful smirk flashed on her face then she said "Alright Mr. Bashful pants, I'm not going to go later" She said with a straight face then went to her seat quickly. 

 

Suho was left dumbfounded at the corridor then felt a pang on his heart when he heard that. "Aish" He quickly sat beside Sooyeon then tapped her shoulder "Yah! Are you serious?!" He almost yelled.

 

She turned to face him then felt guilty when she saw Joonmyun's eyes full of sadness and disapointment. Sooyeon frowned at the sight. She grabbed Suho's face then said "Yah Kim Joonmyun I was only joking I'm sorry don't be sad." She said with a pout.

 

Joonmyun gulped then tried really hard not to kiss her right there right then. He sighed then ruffled Sooyeon's hair. "Don't ever do that again babo" He said then smiled.

 

*Kim Joonmyun how long will it take you to confess your feelings you damn coward!* He smacked himself mentally. 

*Stop being so nice to me Joonmyun-ah. Stop making me fall for you more* Sooyeon sighed. 

 

After school they went home first then went to the movie house together.

 

"Sooyeon-ah! What do you wanna watch?" Joonmyun said while they two were walking. "How about The amazing spiderman?" Sooyeon suggested. 

 

"Okay" Joonmyun smiled. "I'll buy us some popcorn and drinks" Sooyeon said then quickly ran to the snack bar.

 

After buying the ticket Joonmyun walked towards the snack bar. He saw Sooyeon talking with a guy then walked towards them.

 

"Pretty lady, Can I have your number?" The guy winked at her then touched her shoulder. Joonmyun was ready to punch that guy when he saw Sooyeon's terrified face.

 

But being the "nice" guy he is he walked towards them then held her hands. "I'm sorry I took so long Sooyeon. Let's go watch the movie now" With that he quickle grabbed her then went inside the movie theatre. 

 

Sooyeon's heart beat was fast and she could feel her face flushed. *Even with a simple action you still make me crazy* She tought. "Thank you" She said looking down. "No problem let's just go" Joonmyun said then let go of her hand.

 

She frowned then looked at her hand where he held it then sighed.

 

"Do you want some popcorn?" She asked. "No" Joonmyun said not even bothering to look at her. "What about--" "No you can have it" He said before she could even finish her sentence. She just sighed then said. "Okay"

 

While they were watching non of them really paid attention because they were both in deep thoughts.

 

*Why is he acting like this? Is he angry? BUT WHY I DID NOTHING* Sooyeon screamed in her head ready to cry.

*Why am I so angry? She did nothing but god damn it I want to punch that guy who touched her!* He said in his mind killing the guy who touched his bestfriend.

 

Sooyeon looked at Joonmyun who's now staring blankly at the screen. She sighed feeling something heavy in her heart.

 

The movie was done and they went out. They were walking along Han River when suddenly Sooyeon stopped walking.

 

Joonmyun who was still killing the guy in his mind didn't notice that she stopped. "Suho-ah" She called. No answer... "Suho!" Still no answer.

 

"YAH KIM JOONMYUN!" She yelled. Joonmyun was shocked then turned around to see Sooyeon meters away from him. He walked closer and saw tears forming in Sooyeon's eyes.

 

"Why are you acting this way? Did I do something wrong? Huh?" She said ready to cry. Joonmyun was speechless. He too didn't know why he's acting that way and he doesn't want to say 'Sorry I've been busy killing that bastard who went up to you and asked your number' because he knows that you would think that he's crazy.

 

"What? Answer me!" She said. Still Joonmyun didn't know what to say, "FINE! IF YOU WANT ME OUT OF YOUR LIFE THEN JUST SAY SO DON'T ACT THIS WAY AND MAKE IT HARD FOR THE BOTH OF US!" She turned around. 

 

Joonmyun quickly grabbed her then hugged her back "I.... I... Sooyeon-ah I'm sorry" He said she just kept quiet "I didn't know what came over me. It's..." He swallowed then turned her to face him.

 

"It's just that when I saw that bastard touching you and asking for your number I wanted to punch him " He continued "the truth is Sooyeon-ah I love you I've been inlove with you ever since my parents showed me our pictures when we were kids. Because I knew from that moment that you and I were meant to be"

 

Joonmyun stared in her eyes then said "Sooyeon-ah you make me go crazy. Do you know how many times I've killed that guy in my head for doing that to you." He sighed "Sooyeon-ah I love you" Joonmyun confessed then took up all his courage then kissed her.

 

Sooyeon was shocked, relieved and happy at the same time. She felt butterflies in her stomach then kissed Joonmyun back. Their kiss was sweet yet they poured all their feelings with that.

 

They both pulled away then stared into each other's eyes..

 

"Babo I love you too" She said then kissed him again this time more passionately. Joonmyun smiled in between the kiss then whispered into her lips "So you won't mind being Mrs. Kim Joonmyun?"

 

Sooyeon chuckled then said "Who said I wanted to be your wife?" She smirked. Joonmyun pulled away then said "Yah that's not funny!" She just smiled then hugged him. "Ofcourse i wouldn't mind" She said earning another kiss from Joonmyun. 

 

"Alright!! It's settled then" Joonmyun said then fist bumped the air. Sooyeon laughed at his childishness "Oh and Sooyeon-ah?" "Hmm?" She titlted her head. "I want 10 kids arrasso?" He winked then ran away.

 

Sooyeon blinked then yelled "YAH KIM JOONMYUN GET BACK HERE YOU BABO"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay that's it lmao THE END!! 

 

Thank you for the comments guys keep it coming!!!! ^^