World of Our Own

Into Your World

 

"Yah Ahn Sooyeon! Yah!"

Yoonji yelled at her ear slapping her head. Sooyeon looked up and glared at the queenka.

 

"What do you want?" She asked while rubbing her head.

 

"Clean the board for us. We just had our nails done so," Yoojin smirked nodding her head towards the direction of the blackboard. "You better finish cleaning that before Mr. Kim arrives." Sooyeon rolled her eyes mentally then walked towards the board. The girls smirked then left.

 

"Why should I erase this for them. " She mumbles. After erasing the board she went to the bathroom to wash her hands.. "You work fast," Minah said while fixing her hair. She threw her a hateful glare then said "Yeah. It's a good thing because you don't even know how to,"

Sooyeon quickly shut when she noticed the three girls staring at her. She looked up to see Ara walking towards her. 'Damn it I should've just kept my mouth shut' she thought. 

Yoonji closed the cap of her lipgloss then walked towards Sooyeon "Aww look there's some chalk dust in your hair," She smirked. "Let me help you with that," She rolled her eyes then snapped her fingers "Ara"

 

Suddenly Sooyeon was drenched in water before her mind could even process on what was happening, Minah slapped her face real hard then pushed her to the ground. "What did you say about me huh you good for nothing ?!" 

 

Sooyeon stood up glaring at them "I've had enough of this" she said. Yoonji heard her then said "What did you say?!"

 

She glared at them "You heard me," Sooyeon hissed. Ara laughed sarcastically "You're really something huh" She grabbed Sooyeon's hair then held her arms. Now Yoonji was the one infront of her getting ready to punch her.

 

Sooyeon closed her eyes shut then waited for whatever pain that was coming for her.

 

"Yah let go of her" Someone said. Sooyeon opened her eyes then saw Yoonji and her friends staring at the boy who stopped them.

 

"Don't you know that what your doing is very unlady-like?" He said. The 3 girls just scoffed then went out the bathroom while glaring at Sooyeon.

 

He faced her then smiled brightly. "Annyeong!! My name is Kim Joonmyun but you can call me Suho!" He beamed giving her a hanky. She nodded then quickly dryed herself.

 

"So what's your name?" Sooyeon looked in the mirror and saw Suho still smiling waiting for her answer. She sighed then faced him with a smile "Annyeonghaseyo My name is Sooyeon thank you for saving me awhile ago" She said then bowed.

 

Suho chuckled then ruffled her hair "Nah it's okay. I'm here to protect you. I'm your gurdian angel" He smiled. Sooyeon was a bit taken aback by what he said .

"What do you mean?" She asked clearly dumbfounded. "You heard right. I'm your gurdian angel" Suho smiled. 

 

"Where did you come fom?" Sooyeon asked innocently. He chuckled seing her expression. "It's a secret." He pleaced his finger infront of his lips then winked. Sooyeon blushed then quickly looked down.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so i'm just gonna split this fic into two lmao so here's the first part!! Please comment bbuing bbuing juseyo~!