Chapter 4

I'm her leader

Taeyeon aimlessly trying to find Suho's whereabouts and she even went to the second floor of the building as an attempt to scour the area, She soon finds that Suho was at the beautiful garden kicking a few pebbles around and just as she cheered up when she found Suho, she discovered that Tiffany was getting closer to Suho, Taeyeon knows that she can't reach them in time.

♦♦

Tiffany approaches Suho, Suho then looks at her with an uncheerful face, they called it eachother's names simultaneously as if both of them know what the other is about to say. Suho looks at Tiffany and says to her, "Tiffany i..." he couldn't complete his sentence leaving him to stutter while Tiffany looks at the boy and says to him "Suho i got something to say to you.." but even she can't say the right words. Both of them thought how hard it was to break-up but before the two can continue on talking, a large boom sound was heard from the 1st floor kitchen. 

Suho and Tiffany was distracted by the explosion and found out that their was a fire spreading throughout the building cause of a gas leak. Suho runs towards the scene while Tiffany stood there frozen looking at the sight and when she finally regained her senses, she immediately runs inside the building to save her friends. The fire was already widespread, Suho looks around the building for anyone in need, in a hallway, he found Taeyeon lying down on the floor as she coughs.

Suho runs to Taeyeon, "Noona, are you okay? are you injured?" and he looks through Taeyeon's body up and down, head to leg for some injuries, her ankle was sprained and bruised, Taeyeon says to Suho, "Suho have you already..." unable to finish her question because of the smoke, Suho immediately carries her and runs out of the building as he avoids the fire. Suho runs around trying to find the nearest escape which is still clear from the flames. Suho runs around in circles until finally he found the way out.

across the hall, Baekhyun watches Suho running with Taeyeon in his hands. Baekhyun runs to the plenary hall and found Tiffany being sandwiched by poles that was used as wedding decorations. Tiffany was half awake and Baekhyun shakes her out of her slumber, "Baekhyun, what are you doing here?" in a silent voice, too weak to even speak properly. Baekhyun thought to himself "That Suho, how could he abandon Tiffany all alone in here" and without a warning to Tiffany, Baekhyun carries Tiffany out of the building. Outside the paramedics were treating the other injured people, fortunately no one died. 

Taeyeon's leg was treated by some guy and Suho was by her side, asking her questions if whether she is okay or not, Suho notices how beautiful his best friend is even covered in dust and stuff, she was still pretty in his eyes, as soon as the paramedics left the two alone. Taeyeon was about to ask if whether Suho and Tiffany broke up already or not but she suddenly got a surprise kiss from Suho. Suho was expecting Taeyeon to immediately push him away from her but he noticed how Taeyeon just calmly kissed him, he felt fireworks when he kissed Taeyeon. The two stop kissing but Taeyeon gently brings Suho's mouth to her's, Seohyun was watching the scene happen in front of her eyes, she is confused if whether she should be happy or sad.

Chanyeol who earlier notified Baekhyun about Tiffany who entered the flaming building, looks for the two. Chanyeol is Baekhyun's bestfriend, he knows that  Baekhyun was Tiffany's ex-boyfriend and that Baekhyun still have feelings for her, Chanyeol knows how unhappy Suho looks like when he is with Tiffany that's why he mastermind the plan for Baekhyun to rescue Tiffany instead of him who was right behind Tiffany when she was inside the building. Chanyeol turns around the corner and finds the two passionately kissing each other. the boy couldn't help but smile seeing the sight of his bestfriend with his favourite noona.

Baekhyun stops kissing Tiffany and he thought to himself "This is wrong, i shouldn't be kissing Tiffany" he tried to leave the scene before Suho will come by and see him with his boyfriend but Tiffany held his hands and asked Baekhyun to stay with her a little bit longer. Tiffany looks at Baekhyun, who she fell in love with long time ago and realise that Baekhyun has some mesmerizing eyes, she comes puts herself closer to Baekhyun and kiss Baekhyun. 

Suho went back to the building to see if his blazer was still intact or not and miraculously it was still intact without a hole through it, still in one piece. As he walks out of the building, the ceiling fell on him, it was not just the ceiling the whole top of the building collapsed. The people acted as it was fine because they thought no one was inside the building, Seohyun murmurs to herself and looks around her surroundings when finally asking Taeyeon "Unnie, where's Suho?" and she finally realized that Suho was not there and the rescue team soon found out a boy was pummeled to the ground, that boy was Suho. 

Suho was rushed to the ER as he was unconscious, behind him was all of the SM artists.