Taeyeon's Problem

I'm her leader

It's been days since Dream Concert but it looks like Tiffany and Suho's relationship is put on a stand-still. Taeyeon watches over the two separating themselves from each other, a part of her is sad that Tiffany is unable to be happy while the other part of her smiles contentiously. Taeyeon's dark side begins to take over here, what was once a small spec is now huge like a mold hill. Almost everyone already knew about their relationship together and how they are currently in a spat.

♦♦

the SM artists were invited to a wedding of an SM manager, everyone was there even busy Yoona and Yuri were there. Baekhyun watches from a distance as Suho and Tiffany ignoring each other. Baekhyun's a good friend to Suho but to Taeyeon, Baekhyun is nothing else but a threat to her dastardly plan to separate the two forever. Baekhyun knows his hyung pretty well, he knows Suho is the type who forgive and forgets so he is a little bit confused why Suho isn't trying to patch things up with Tiffany.

Baekhyun went by the table with the ice sculpture and asks Suho "Hyung, why aren't you trying to reconcile with Tiffany noona", Suho looks at Baekhyun and wonders why Baekhyun is even worried about his love life. "Why does it concern you?" Suho said to Baekhyun

"Hyung, it's not like you to just make things worse or let things be bad, you're always trying to make it the better not leave it as it is" Suho listens to Baekhyun's words, Suho himself can't answer why he is acting that way or why he is even ignoring Tiffany but the only thing he could say to Baekhyun was "I don't really know Baekhyun-ah"

"What do you mean you don't know" Baekhyun looks all unsatisfied with Suho's answer and since Suho doesn't even know the answer, he changes the question "why are you two even fighting?" and again Suho answers that he doesn't know, Suho looking all dazed and care free about Tiffany and his strained relationship

"Then what do you know?" Baekhyun furious to Suho's laid back answers as if his relationship and his love life doesn't matter anymore. "Baekhyun-ah, what do you call that tingling feeling when you look at someone and like rays of sunshine circles around her face", Baekhyun says "Love hyung love"

"i was afraid you were gonna say that" so Suho runs out. "What's the matter hyung?" D.O said while looking at his hyung who is acting a little strange than usual.

"Kyungsoo-ah, tell me what would you do, if you have someone you love but you are too afraid to tell her you love her", D.O "ahh this is about love, well i would tell her i love her because i know i'll regret it in the future if i don't act now" 

Suho looks inspired to do something but just when he have some confidence to do it, he loses all the confidence that he gained and chickens out.

Suho looking all confused on what to do found Seohyun reading a book in a quite room next to the wedding hall. "Seohyun-ah, not enjoying the fruit punch i see" Seohyun shakes her head "nope not at all, it tastes awful" 

"Why are you here? still not in good terms with Tiffany?" asked the girl who is concerned over her unnies,

"If you are not, then i'm sorry but you'll have to excuse me" and Seohyun closes her book and packs everything into her purse.

"Seohyun-ah, i have a question", Seohyun turns back and accepts his question. "would it hurt tiffany if i were to say i like her but i don't want to be her boyfriend anymore or i still want to be her boyfriend and just lie to her that i like her"

Seohyun looks at Suho with a split personality face, while one side she is mad at Suho and on the otherside, she is concerned for Suho,

"it depends, why would you wanna end it all?" Suho looks to Seohyun's dual expression and says "Forgive me for saying this but i found love with a different person, a friend of Tiffany, a very close friend" and he immediately runs out without giving a chance for Seohyun to ask him who the girl is.

Seohyun knows about Taeyeon's feelings for Suho so she knows that if she lets Suho go to that other girl, Taeyeon might also get hurt again and this time even Tiffany might get hurt so Seohyun rushes to Suho,

"Yah!' Seohyun looks deep inside Suho's eyes and said "Don't you dare go and hurt people's feelings, did you know that if you go now, you won't just hurt Tiffany's heart but also another girl's heart" 

Suho looking at Seohyun uninterested on who the girl is just walks away from Seohyun. 

Meanwhile, Tiffany comes to her bestfriend's side and she asks Taeyeon "Unnie, i have a question?", Taeyeon who was sitting around all night waiting for the oppurtunity to sever Suho's and Tiffany's relationship, "ask away",

"Unnie, you do know about me and Suho right?"

"ofcourse, why?" 

"Unnie, i have a feeling that Suho doesn't like me anymore"

Taeyeon hears those words coming from Tiffany's mouth, she can't help but behappy out of a sudden

"what makes you say that?" Taeyeon acting all worried and caring towards Tiffany

"Well, you know that sparkle that he had whenever he is with me, it's gone now"

inside Taeyeon is saying "this just keeps on getting better and better"

"well what do you wanna do about it" 

"I don't know.." said Tiffany as she exhaled "What do i do"

"Fany-ah, Suho can be a jerk sometimes but only for a short time, if he is this much a jerk for God knows how many days, maybe..." and she paused for awhile

"Fany-ah, Suho is my friend too, i don't really know what i should tell you to do, but maybe you should br-"

Taeyeon was about to tell Tiffany that she should break up with Suho but her conscience spoke to her 

"what are you doing taeyeon? snap out of it, do you wanna see Tiffany get hurt just for your own pleasure, we are talking about Tiffany here"

"Break up with him? maybe" said Tiffany, she added "you're right Suho's a jerk" and she left Taeyeon who was trying to convince her to not do what she previously told her.

at the courtyard, Suho was right there underneath the clear sky with stars covering his head "I guess i have no other choice then" 

Baekhyun talks with D.O and he said to himself "what have i done, i must stop it before he makes the wrong decision"

Seohyun tries to find Suho and stop him from hurting Tiffany's and Taeyeon's heart but while walking she found Taeyeon searching for Tiffany "Unnie, have you seen Suho" 

"No, have you seen Tiffany?", Seohyun told her she haven't seen Tiffany and ask Taeyeon why she wants to see Tiffany "Seohyun-ah, she's about to break up with Suho, i can't let them be like this" and as she leaves Seohyun holds her hand "Unnie, stop hurting yourself",

Taeyeon says "what are you talking about, let go of my hand i gotta go to Tiffany before she makes a big mistake",

Seohyun doesn't release her clutch and said to Taeyeon "Unnie, i know you like Suho too, maybe you could try to work things out for you and Suho", Taeyeon wasn't like earlier self and said "If i do get together with Suho, what would Tiffany think" and she runs off to find Tiffany.

Baekhyun runs around the building trying to find Suho and he said "Suho, you don't know how lucky you are to be with Tiffany, now that she is with you, i won't let you hurt her"

Baekhyun and Tiffany used to be a couple before, they were secretly together for 7 months when he suddenly decided to break things up with her because he knows he is way out of her league and just slowing things down for her and after she got together with Suho, Baekhyun tries his best to not let Tiffany break her heart again likes she used to when she was with him.

Tiffany was stopped by Taeyeon, "Unnie let go of me, oww that hurts" 

"Listen to me Tiffany, don't let go of Suho" 

"why can't i? you're the one who said i should break up with him",

"i know what i said, listen to me Tiffany, you just can't, there is plenty of people around this world who wants to be with Suho and you're the lucky one he chose" 

"I made up my mind, i'm sorry unnie but i gotta go" and she runs outside. 

Taeyeon tries to find Suho so that he'll know that Tiffany was only acting rash, 

♦♦ 

Will Suho break the news or will Tiffany break the news?, will Baekhyun or Taeyeon be able to stop their friend from making a huge mistake? and will Seohyun be able to protect her unnies? stay tune