Dark Side

I'm her leader

SNSD-TTS is going to 2012's Dream Concert and their hoobaes, EXO-K plus sunbaes, TVXQ is going along with them too. It's been days since Taeyeon finally gotten to accept the fact that Tiffany is with Suho but what bothers her is why Tiffany and Suho won't tell her that they are together. She has been a very close friend to the two yet they have not formally told her about them. 

♦♦

It's the group closing stage everyone is holding their hands with each other, Tiffany is holding hands with someone from B1A4, before they went on stage, Suho told Tiffany to stick by Baekhyun's style and let Seohyun be at the other end, instead she refuses and just hold hands with B1A4 boys. As they were on stage, Suho is smiling and waving to his fans but inside, he is mad seeing Tiffany holding hands with some guy from B1A4. 

Taeyeon notices Suho's frustated expression whenever he turns to check in on Tiffany. a thought came to her, "Maybe i should take this chance to steal Suho away from Tiffany" but she still hesitates to do so, thinking that she should just back off from Suho and accept the fact that he is now with Tiffany. Taeyeon however went against her words and did so, she kept on waving at Suho, the fans notice of their interaction and cheered everytime they see a Suho and Taeyeon moment. Tiffany watches from afar the two leaders talking with each other and being friendly.

When everything else ended, backstage Tiffany notices how Suho and Taeyeon are close with each other, although she knows the fact that Taeyeon is Suho's bestfriend but for some reason, she can't help but think there is a more different aura this time between the two. Earlier when Suho was looking back and forth at Tiffany, he saw Taeyeon's smile instead and when Taeyeon's smile was directed at her, he had this tingling feeling that he never had before with Taeyeon or with Tiffany, his current girlfriend. his heart beats at a rapid pace, "Taeyeon looks cute and beautiful at the same time, her smile is just", Suho soon forgot about Tiffany being with B1A4 and just pleasured himself looking at Taeyeon.

Tiffany steals Suho away from Taeyeon and she soon came up with a conclusion, "Suho-ah, that's not nice", 

"What did i do?" Suho said looking at Tiffany, "You're trying to make me jealous of you by playing around with Taeyeon, she's my friend and your bestfriend" to be quite frank Suho wasn't trying of some sort, he just wanted to smile along with Taeyeon rather than think about Tiffany or making her jealous

Suho laid his foot on the ground and said "Well how about you, you tried to make me jealous by holding hands with whatever his name" the two left each other, while the two were having a couple spat, Taeyeon was right there eavesdropping and she realized that the two's relationship is thawing and she left. Also there was Baekhyun who overheard the two fight with each other. 

The manager of EXO-K and SNSD decided the two groups should make a group photo, initially when all members gathered, Suho went to Taeyeon's side and Tiffany was by Chanyeol's side, looking at the two, baekhyun decides "Manager hyung, why don't we put Chanyeol beside Taeyeon noona, it'll look so good" he said sounding sarcastically and Chanyeol agreed with the idea and Suho switched places with Chanyeol and Baekhyun stands behind Suho to make the impression that the two are in fact a couple. While the manager was saying 1 2 3, a seed within Taeyeon grew, "I must try to set them apart" and she knows Baekhyun is against her will. 

♦♦

Anyway guys, another short one but still jam-packed with content explaining future chapters, more coming soon as we speak