Forgotten Water

Kaisoo Drabbles

“Jongin-ah!” Kyungsoo called, walking into Jongin’s room holding six bottles of water. “I brought some wa—ah!” he cried as he dropped a bottle. As he tried to catch it, he dropped all the rest in the process and then all fell fabulously to the floor. Jongin bolted up from his sitting place on his bed to help Kyungsoo, but Kyungsoo didn’t even bother to try to pick them up.

“Ehehe,” Kyungsoo laughed, smiling his adorable smile, “I guess that didn’t work.”

“, I love you,” Jongin said, taking Kyungsoo in his arms, kissing the supple skin on Kyungsoo’s neck and moving his lips up to Kyungsoo’s soft cheeks. “I love you.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes fluttered closed, and Jongin loved how beautiful and serene Kyungsoo looked like that.

“I love you,” Jongin said again, picking Kyungsoo up because he couldn’t wait anymore. Kyungsoo had absolutely too much perfection for one person. “I ing love you.”

“I love you too, Jongin,” Kyungsoo smiled. He grabbed Jongin’s shoulders and wrapped his legs around Jongin’s hips. He leaned down to breathe next to Jongin’s ear.

“I love you,” Jongin repeated. “I just want to hold you and touch every inch of you and never let you out of my arms. I love you so much and you’re perfect and I just can’t contain myself around you. Hyung, you’re amazing. I adore you.”

“I want you to touch every inch of me and I never want to leave your arms,” Kyungsoo replied. “So go ahead. I adore you too.”

Jongin pulled back and grinned at Kyungsoo, who smiled back.

“I love that smile,” Kyungsoo said.

“,” Jongin whispered with a laugh, still grinning. “, Kyungsoo, I love you.” Kyungsoo just grinned in reply. Jongin knew he’d never stop falling in love with Kyungsoo as he pressed their lips together once again and carried him towards his bed. 

 


A/N: Jongin's just a fanboy. I tried to capture how Kyungsoo just makes everyone fall in love with him every time he smiles or speaks or moves or breathes...no of course he's not my Exo K bias no of course not.

♥ Exie