"I Was Here First!" "But I Love Her More!"

You're My Angel ~

**Your POV**

Finally, after a 30 minute ride, we made it home at last! It was now 6:00PM.  I'm so exhausted! It's been such a strange and tiring day. We began exiting the limo. I held on to L.JOE's arm. Chunji noticed and ran over to us.

"Hey!!! I wanna link arms too...." Chunji complained.

"Ok!" I grabbed his arm and linked it with mine.

C.A.P unlocked the door and we follow him inside. Everyone now seemed to be tired and drained of energy. After all that arguing in the car, I can understand why.

"It's still too early to go to bed.....ugh!!" Niel complained while dramatically throwing his arms in the air.

"It's good that it's still early! That way we can figure out our sleeping arrangements." C.A.P explained.

"Where do you wanna sleep at, Mina?" L.JOE asked me.

'Whoa! That's a tough decision!.....Chunji saved me.....Changjo kissed me....Niel's always so nice to me......L.JOE treats me like a princess.....Ricky loves me......C.A.P secretly wants to know me better....Aigoo!!! How do I choose?' I thought.

C.A.P stared at me as I was making weird faces without even noticing. Suddenly, L.JOE whispered to me.

"You wanna sleep in my room Mina?" He whispered in my ear.

'Do I? I don't know.....' I thought.

"Stop cheating, L.JOE! You can't make her sleep in your room! She has to choose on her own!" Chunji scolded L.JOE.

'As far as intimacy levels go, I'm closest with Changjo. Seeming as though we kissed and all. But, L.JOE did try to kiss me. Should that count?' I thought.

"Well Mina.....?" C.A.P said.

"I'll sleep in Changjo's room." I finally said.

'I guess it makes sense to do that since we are closer then it won't be as awkward.' I thought.

Changjo, who had been paying no attention, now was all bubbly and hyper. He came over to me and looked me in the eye.

"Good choice, Mina!" Changjo said, while giving a thumbs up. I smiled.

"Ok, so since she's gonna be in your room Changjo, you're gonna have to tidy up a bit." C.A.P explained to Changjo.

"Oh and by the way....." C.A.P whispered to Changjo, while covering my view of his mouth.

"You might wanna get your dirty underwear off the floor...." C.A.P whispered to Changjo. Changjo looked embarrassed. He started turning red, then suddenly ran into his room without another word. C.A.P let out a chuckle.

I realized that I was still holding onto Chunji and L.JOE, so I released their arms from mine. I was curious about something, so I walked over to C.A.P.

"C.A.P, do you think you're manager will be ok with me staying here?" I asked him. He noded.

"Sure. I'll call him before the night's over." 

"Ok. I said and started walking towards the room I saw Changjo run into. I felt a hand on my should, pulling me back a bit.

"You might wanna wait to go in there, it's a mess!" C.A.P said. For some reason, it seemed like he was lying.

I just turned back around and took a seat on the couch. I sat next to Ricky, who was playing a video game on his PSP. I leaned over to look at the screen.

"Watcha playing?" I asked. Ricky looked up from the screen and at me.

"Oh...I'm playing GTA." He answered. I looked confused.

"GTA.....?" I said.

"It stands for Grand Theft Auto! It's a really fun game! Wanna play?" He asked me.

"Yeah!" Ricky handed me the PSP and I started playing.

"Press this button to shoot." I grabbed my finger and placed it on the button.

"Like this?" I tried pressing the button and my character started shooting.

"Yeah! Shoot the old lady crossing the street!" Ricky said. I laughed and pressed the shooting button. Me and Ricky laughed at her funny death cry.

"This game is fun!" I said. 

Before I knew, I was totally into the game. Ricky became quiet, or at least I hadn't payed much attention to him. I suddenly felt a soft pair of lips brush against my cheek. I almost dropped the PSP how surprised I was. I looked over, and it was Ricky! I just stared at him, while his lips stayed on my cheek. I started to blush.

"Ricky....." I said without meaning to. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"........I wanted to kiss your lips but you wouldn't look at me." Ricky admitted.

I could feel the others watching us, in shock. I looked over at them and they glared at Ricky.

"I got give you something, come with me." Ricky said and pulled me into one of the rooms. He closed the door and faced me.

"Will you accept my kiss, Mina-nuna?" Ricky asked. I felt a little tense, but I couldn't say no to him.

"Yes, I do."

I said and Ricky walked over to me. He placed his hands on my cheecks and our lips met. This kiss felt different from Changjo. I can't really explain it, but it was really nice. After about a minute, our lips parted. I looked into his eyes, as he did the same.

"Ricky...." I said.

"Yes...?"

"You're soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!" I randomly said and hugged him tightly. He looked a little surprised.

"You are too!" He said and squeezed me back. 

Then, there was a knock at the door.

"Mina, I don't mean to interupt you, but it's time for bed...." Changjo said, sounding a little dissappointed.

"OK!" I shouted so he could hear me.

"Goodnight Ricky!" I said as I opened the door to leave.

"Goodnight my beautiful nuna!" He said and I left. I made my way into Changjo's room. It was clean, but it had that 'Boy' smell to it. I guess a girls room will always smell better than a boys.

"My rooms clean enough, right?" Changjo asked. I noded.

"So, where do I sleep?" I asked.

"In the bed." Changjo said.

"What about you?"

"I sleep in the bed too." Changjo said.

'I figured we would both sleep in the bed but I just wanted to check....' I thought.

I noticed that Changjo had already brought my bags into the room. I walked over to them and grabbed out my pajamas.

"I'm gonna go get changed." I said.

Changjo noded and left into the bathroom. I quickly got dressed and looked in the mirror.

"I can't wait to just rest......" I said.

I left the bathroom and came back into Changjo's room. I hadn't noticed, but he was changing too, so his shirt was off. Once I noticed, I quickly shut the door and took a deep breath.

'Pabo Mina!!!!!!' I thought.

A couple minutes later Changjo opened the door.

"I'm sooo sorry!!!!!!!" I apologized.

Changjo just looked at me.

"I didn't mean to, really! I'm such a pabo!" I said, and felt a hand touch my face.

"It's okay. Don't worry, I don't mind." Changjo assured me. I slowly noded.

We climbed into bed and Changjo turned the lights. I closed my eyes.

 

**Changjo's POV**

I'm so nervous right now, I can't even sleep. First, Mina seen me shirtless and now I have to lay in bed next to her. I just feel so weird.

"Mina....? You still awake?"

"Yeah....." She answered but sounded half asleep.

I turned over, facing her to try and see if she really was half asleep. It was too dark to see.

"Mina....can I ask you something...?" 

"Hmmm....?"

"Do you love me or just like me....?"

I felt her turn over facing away from me.

"I love you....Changjo....." She said and he voice faded off. I assume that she fell asleep. I touched her hair.

" I love you too....." I said and closed my eyes.

 

**L.JOE POV**

I woke up to the bright sunshine beaming down on my face. I squinted my eyes and made a grunting sound.

'I wonder if Mina slept okay.....maybe I should make her breakfast.' I thought.

I got up and made my way into the kitchen. To my surprised, Chunji was already up cooking breakfast.

"Hey. Did you check on Mina?" I asked him.

"Yeah, she's fine. Her and Changjo are still asleep."

'And......why aren't you? T___T' I thought.

"Oh that's good. You're actually cooking?" I questioned, suspiciously.

"For Mina." He admitted.

'He stole my idea!!!!!!! T^T' I thought.

"Oh. That's weird, I got up because I wanted to cook for her." I said. Chunji made a 'Oh Well' face.

"I'm gonna go check on her." I said.

"Well, I was just about to." Chunji said.

"Yeah, but I was first."

"Well, I was here first!" Chunji started to raise his voice.

"But I love her more!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Liar!!!!!!" 

"What would you know?!"

"I know that I love her more than you!"

"Stop talking nonsense!!!!!!!!! I yelled and suddenly, heard someone enter the kitchen. Me and Chunji looked over.

"What's all the fuss for....?" Mina said followed by a yawn.

"MINA!!!!!!" Me and Chunji both said in unison.

"Were you guys arguing....?" She asked.

"Uhhhh....." I said.

"No!!! We were so happy today that we hadn't noticed we were yelling!" Chunji lied.

'Why lie to her.....? I'm sure she heard us...' I thought.

~

I'm gonna wrap it up right there because it's pretty late and I'm tired.
So, you and Ricky kissed! OOOOOOOHHHHHH :D
Also, you share a room with maknae Changjo ^^

But now, Chunji and L.JOE are becoming competitive over you! Aigoo what to do, what to do~

By the way, I forgot to mention in the story that C.A.P convinced the manager to let you stay. Even though he was very upset, he agreed to let you stay :)

Stay tuned~~