The Awkward Date

You're My Angel ~

**Your POV**

We're all scrunched up in the middle of the limo that was made for a prvate couple. I sat in between Chunji and L.Joe, while Ricky and Niel sat on the floor beside my feet. Changjo sat across from me and CAP sat across from Chunji. We tried to fit as best as we could.

"Oooh! I have a game we can play!" Changjo randomly announced.

"What?" Chunji asked.

"We should play Truth or Dare!" Changjo answered. Chunji twisted his lip.

"We only have one girl here....." CAP said.

"Soooo, who cares? We can make this work!" Changjo said excitedly.

"Alright then....who wants to go fir-" Chunji was cut off.

"I DO!!!!!!!" Changjo shouted.

"Ok, Mina. You can ask him." Chunji said. I looked a little confused but just noded anyway.

"Truth or Dare, Changjo?" I asked.

"Hmmm.....dare me!"

"I dare you to......" I stopped and thought for a moment.

"Open the sunroof and shout out 'I'm sooo amazing!!!!!!'." I said. Changjo did as he was told and opened the sunroof.

"I'M AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted.

Changjo sat back down and we continued our game.

"Mina, you wanna go next?" Changjo asked.

"Sure."

"Ok, Truth or Dare?" Changjo said.

"Truth." I smiled. Chunji sighed for some reason?

"Is it true that you and Chunji are dating?" Changjo asked.

'Me and Chunji dating? Mwo? Where did he get that idea from?' I thought.

I shook my head.

"Aniyo! Me and Chunji are not dating!" I answered, sounding a bit angry. Only because I barely know Chunji and for them to be assuming stuff already, they must think I'm easy or something.....

Changjo swallowed and noded. I must have scared him.

For a few minutes there was a really awkward silence.

"Mina?" Niel looked up at me from the floor.

"What...?" I tried not to sound angry. It didn't really work....

"Are you......okay?" Niel asked as he touched my shoulder.

"Yeah....Chunji. Do you mind if we could talk in the back?" I asked. 

'I'm going to get to the bottom of this!!! Maybe he's just some play boy and he's telling them I'm his new girl. No way am I gonna get played!' I thought.

"Ne...." Chunji answered and got up. We both exited to the back of the limo where we were all alone.

"I need to ask you something...." I said.

"I'm sorry...." He said. 

"Mwo?" I said, confused.

"I was messing around with the others and I accidently called you my girl friend instead of just saying my friend that's a girl....So they believed that we were dating and that's kinda why they don't try to get that close to you."

'Ok, so let me see here....I was half way right. He did tell them I was his girlfriend but he's not a playboy and he didn't even mean to. So, should I be mad?' I thought.

"Oh.....you should have just told them the truth even if it was an accident. I like you a lot Chunji but we barely know each other and telling the others that we're dating makes me seem like an easy girl. That's why I was so upset...." I explained. I saw Chunji turning a bit red.

"Soo....you do like me?" He asked.

"Well.....yeah. But don't assume anything ok?" I said as I started heading back to the other side of the limo. Chunji just sat there, blushing.

I came back to the other side and the first person to make eye contact with me was Niel. He still had a worried look on his face. I could tell that he was really concerned for me.
I sat down in the same spot I was in before, but now Niel sat in Chunji's old spot. He placed his hand on my back.

"I knew you two weren't really dating all along." Niel admitted. 

'That explains why he still was trying to get to know me better without hesitating.' I thought.

I smiled at him.

"Chunji accidently said you two were dating but he seemed nervous after he said that. Plus, by your actions, I could tell that you weren't ready to date someone you barely knew." Niel explained.

'Niel is so smart! And caring too!!' I thought.

"Are we almost there yet?" Changjo shouted to the driver. It kinda ruined the moment....

'Now that I think about it....this has been a long ride!' I thought.

"We're arriving now Mr. Choi." The said, politely.

"Finally!!!!" Changjo yelled.

"I'll go tell Chunji." I said and headed to the back. Once I entered, I noticed Chunji asleep against the window.

"Awwww....' I thought.

I quietly sat next to him and tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Hey Chunji oppa, wake up! We're here." I said, trying to be to loud. His eyes shot open and looked straight into mine.

"Oh, ok..." He said. His face was once again lighting up like a Christmas Tree.

 

**Chunji POV**

I woke up to Mina. She said that we're arriving at the restaurant, finally! But, the thing that caught my attention was that she had called me Oppa. I couldn't help but blush when I heard her say that. She walked towards the door to exit the limo and looked back at me.

"Come on! I know you're starving! Let's go!" Mina pointed out the door. I quickly got up and followed her.

Everyone exited the limo and we were now entering this really nice restaurant. Niel said that he's been here plenty of times, but I've never even heard of it. We took a seat at a huge table that could fit all seven of us. We made small talk while we waited for the waiter.

"Eww! Ricky, you still have some drool on your face!" Changjo pointed to Ricky's face. Ricky quickly wiped his face in embarrassment and then looked over at Mina. I saw her give him a small, cute smile and he blushed.

'Sooo lucky ~ ~" I thought.

 

**Ricky POV**

I can't stop looking at Mina. Was she always so pretty? Everytime I look at her, she smiles. Does that mean she likes me? I really hope she does!!!!

 

**Your POV**

Our seating position were quite different from the usual. Now, I was sitting in between Ricky, who keeps staring at me and Changjo, who keeps making fart noises with his arm pits. I felt kinda awkward since I don't talk to either of them that much.

"Changjo can you stop? This is a restaurant and people do eat in here." Chunji snapped at Changjo.

Changjo looked over at me, who was paying no attention.

"Fine...." Changjo said, in a dissappointed tone.

 

**Changjo**

Mina! Why don't you notice me? I'm making a fool of myself for you, but you won't even look at me let alone laugh. I feel so stupid.....

 

**Your POV**

Changjo was quiet, Ricky was still staring at me and the others talked to each other about what they like to eat most. I looked at my menu, but suddenly I notice a note on the table. I looked at it for a moment and decided to read it.

'To Mina ~

Mina, are you really dating Chunji? You guys are more close than the rest of us. Sorry for asking if it makes you mad, I just really want to know.

~ Ricky

I finished reading it and looked over at Ricky, who was still staring at me. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"We're not dating, it was a mistake." I whispered. Ricky blushed.

"Oh ok." He said and smiled. I felt someone besides Ricky staring at me. I looked over to see Changjo. He looked upset, almost like he would cry.

I sat up, firmly in my seat.

"Excuse me." I said and headed into the bathroom.

"What is going on...? I hope I'm not going insane....now Ricky is flirting with me too. What do I do?" I shouted. An old woman came out of one of the stalls and gave me a 'WTF' look. I swallowed and exited the bathroom. I slowly sat back down in my seat and the waiter was here now.

"Ok, I got that. Ma'am, what would you like?" The waiter asked.

"I'll just have some fried Rice, please." I answered. He noded and left.

"Ok, I'm getting a weird vibe from everyone and it ain't cool" L.Joe said, trying to sound 'cool'.

"Yeah, a vibe of jealousy." CAP said boldly.

"Jealousy....?" I questioned.

Ricky smiled at me.

"I'm not jealous." Ricky said. CAP raised an eyebrow.

"Me either." Niel said.

"I'm not jealous either." Chunji said.

"I'm definitely not jealous!" I said. CAP made a 'DUH' face.

"Who's jealous?" I asked and looked over at L.JOE. He motioned his head for me to look at Changjo. I looked at him and his head was hanging low. He appeared as if he was crying but I couldn't see his face.

"Changjo...?" I tried to look at his face, but he cover it with his arm.

For some reason, I feel like it's my fault he's upset. I placed my hand on his and moved his arm with my other hand. He was crying, just like I thought. The others watched me and Changjo like we one of the dramas.

I looked into his eyes, but he quickly looked away. It definitely was me who hurt him. I feel terrible for doing.......whatever it was that I did....
I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside so we could talk. We were around the corner of the restaurant we're no one could see us.

"Changjo.....I'm sorry. I know I hurt you somehow...." I apologized even though I had no clue what I was apologizing for.

He said nothing, but suddenly placed both of his hands on my face. Before, I knew it, our lips were touching!!!

'Oh no! My first kiss!' I thought. I didn't resist since I had already hurt him and pushing him away would make everything 10 times worse. We kissed for about  a minute, then he pulled away.

"I just wanted you to notice me...." Changjo admitted.

"I notice you now, Changjo...." I said and hugged him tightly. I heard someone come around the corner. It was Chunji making sure everything was fine.

"You guys okay?" Chunji asked. Me and Changjo pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah." I smiled. Changjo smiled back.

"Okay, hurry! Our food is gonna get cold!" Chunji shouted and dashed back into the restaurant.

"Mina......." Changjo said.

"Yes?"

"I love you..."

 

~
Omo! That chapter was soooooo long, my fingers hurt now T_T XD
Oooooh so Changjo kissed you, watcha think about that? Although, he stole you're first kiss and now he says he loves you! Whoa!!!!!
Will you do? You were just getting comfortable with everyone else and now Changjo confesses to you. That might be hard to get used to~
Anyways, stayed tuned for Chapter 4 and find out what will happen between Mina and Changjo. Will they become lovers? Will Mina be upset with Changjo? Will the others be jealous? 
Annyeong ~