Changjo's Confession And The Mysterious L.JOE

You're My Angel ~

**RECAP**

"Mina.....?" Changjo said.

"Yes?"

"I love you..."

 

**Your POV**

'Am I really going insane? No way did he just say he loves me! How can he love me when we barely know each other?.....What do I do?!' I thought.

Changjo just stared into my eyes like he was waiting for me to say something back.

"Changjo....." was all I could manage to say.

"I'm sorry....I know it seems weird because we hardly know each other but I can't control my feelings. It's okay if you don't feel the same....." Changjo explained.

"It's not that Changjo...I just need more time to know you guys. Besides.....I can't stay for long...." I admitted.

"Huh? Why....?" Changjo quickly questioned.

"My parents are probably worried sick! I've been out since this morning and it's almost night now..." I answered.

"Can't you call them and tell them you're staying with us?"

"I could but I'm sure they wouldn't agree to let me stay a house full of young guys. Unless they were pabo....." I said.

Changjo noded and we began walking back to the restaurant. We enetered and made it back to our table. Everyone had already eaten and it looked like they would burst any moment.

I sat back in my seat and let out a small giggle. Chunji looked at me.

"What's so funny?" He asked.

"You guys are!!!! You look fat!!!!! Haha" I laughed. Chunji made a pouty face.

"I'm not fat.....am I?" Chunji asked his self.

"No, Chunji! I'm kidding!" I said and Chunji laughed.

"You guys ready to go?" L.JOE asked.

"NE!!!!!!!!" Everyone shouted.

C.A.P left a tip on the table and we left. We got back in the same limo from before. Now, the seating positions were different again. I was sitting next to L.JOE and Niel. Ricky and Changjo sat next to my feet. C.A.P sat across from me and Chunji sat across from L.JOE.

"I'm tired now....." I said.

"Chincha?" Niel asked. I noded.

"It's kinda a long ride, you should take a nap." Niel said

"Ok...." I said and leaned my head back. Before I knew it, I was in dreamland.

 

**L.JOE POV**

I never really pay much attention to Mina, but she does look really pretty when she's asleep.....I couldn't help but notice how peaceful she looks. Almost like she has no care in the world. I noticed that Niel was watching her just as I was.
The car hit a bump and she fell into my lap. I could feel my cheeks heating up. I heard Niel whisper something to me.

"Lucky ~ ~" I didn't really understand what he said at first but I figured iy out.

I just looked down at her sleeping face. For some reason, I thought she smiled.

 

~

Sorry for the short chapter~~ T^T
Next chapter will be much better and longer too~ Stay tuned ^^