My Guardian Angel...?

You're My Angel ~

**Your POV**

"Finally! It's the weekend! Now I can just relax & not think about School work." 
I said as I stood up from my bed and stretched. I walked down stairs and walked into the kitchen.

"I guess mom and dad are still sleeping....I'll just make my own breakfast." 
I grabbed a bowl from the cabinant and poured my cereal into it. As I opened the fridge, it was then that I relized we were out of milk again.

"Ugh....now I have to walk to the store!!! I wish my bike wasn't completely trashed...." I groaned.

You're probably wondering how that happened, right? Well, I was riding it through the park when suddenly, a big dog started chasing me. I rode everywhere trying to get away from it. What I didn't notice was that I was in the middle of a very busy highway and a huge tracktor trailer was heading straight towards me. I was in the hospital for weeks! Of course, it tried to slow down but because it was a highway, it was still moving pretty fast. That just shows you how bad my luck is....

I ran upstairs and quickly got dressed. Since it was very hot, I threw on a pair of pink shorts and a cute striped tank top. I grabbed my bag and made my way out the house.
The hot sun was beeming down on me. It felt like I was cooking in an oven! I've only been walking out here for 5 minutes, and I'm regreting it so bad!!!

"Aigoo!!!! Wae is it this hot in the spring time? It's not even summer yet!" I said while wiping sweat off my head.

Finally, I arrived at the Quickie Mart. I entered the door and I immediatley felt the cool air hit my face. It felt wonderful! I hurried over to the freezers and grabbed out a gallon of milk. Then, made my way to the cashier. I paid the old women and left the store. 

"Back to the heat, I guess...." I said as I began walking back home. I heard footsteps right behind me, so I turned around. But, nothing was there.

'This heat must have me being delusional!' I thought to myself.

I tried to ignore the noises but they started getting louder and louder. I stopped dead in my tracks once I seen three tall, dirty looking, masculine men standing before me. I gulped.

"Hey cutie pie. You buying some milk for mommy?" One of the men said in a frightning tone.

"What do you say we have some fun?" A nother one said.

I tried to run but before I knew it, they were attacking me.

"I guess we'll have to deal with you the hard way!"
One of the men shouted in anger. He punched me in the face. I screamed and fell to the ground. I felt my vision fading away, but right before my eyes shut, I could see a young man standing in front of me.
Then, everything was black....

 

**Chunji POV**
As I was walking around, exploring this town, I heard some noise. It sounded like a girl screaming like she was in pain! I quickly hurrried to the direction in which I heard the scream. I found myself in an alley way with three big men and an unconcious female on the ground. I knew it had to be what I heard!
I walked over, shooting an intese glare at the three men.

"What did you do to her...?!" I asked in an angry low voice.

"Who are you? Her boyfriend?" One of the men said.

"ANSWER ME!" I shouted.

"We were just trying to have a good time with her but she refused so we pumbled her. Haha!" The man started to laugh.
I got so angry, my body just was shaking! My blood was boiling! And, my teeth are grinding.
Before I knew what I was doing, I punched all the of the men. One after another the fell to the ground with blood hanging out their noise.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LITTLE PUNK?!" The man tried punching me, but I dodged it and punched him again in the face. This time, it was ten times harder.
The man fell to the ground. Once the other two men seen that, they ran.
I let out a sigh and wiped the blood off my fist. I took a glance at the girl and walked over to her. I saw that she had blood coming from her head. Those men must have really hurt her bad. I picked up the girl and carried her on my back.

"I guess, I'll just help you get better...." I said to her, but I knew she couldn't her me.

 

**15 minutes later**
After walking in the intese heat while carrying this girl, I finally made it back to our dorm. As I entered, I felt a pair of eyes watching me like a TV. It was Niel....

"Chunji hyung!!! You didn't tell us you had a girlfriend!!!!!" Niel sais while eyeballing the unconcious girl.

'What's up with everyone thinking she's my girlfriend?' I thought.

"Oh, she's not my girlfriend. I was walking through town when I heard some commotion coming from an alley way. There were three big men beating up on her. So, I handled the men and brought her back her to take care of her until she's better." I said. Gosh, that was a lot to explain....

"But she's soo pretty!!!!! She really would make a good girlfriend!" Niel said. I just rolled my eyes and layed her down on the couch.

"Would you mind telling the others that she's here? I don't feel like explaining this to them too...." I asked Niel. He nodded and dashed in to the kitchen.

I sat beside the couch and stared out the window.

'I hope she's okay.....' I thought.

 

**Your POV**

I woke up and felt an intese pain my head. It felt like I had been hit by a baseball bat. I slowly opened my eyes and scanned the area.

'I don't remember being home....wait! This isn't home!!!!! OH NO!!!' I thought as I started to panic.
A young boy about my age, looked over at me from the floor he was sitting on. Even though my head isn't real clear right now, I think that's the same boy I saw before passing out!!!!

"Are you feeling okay...?" He asked while touching my forehead.

"My head hurts really bad....I can't remember much. Do I know you?" I asked.

"No....but my names Chunji. I'm the one who saved you from those men who were attacking you." Chunji explained.

'That's right! I was walking back home from the store when I was attacked by three large men! I remember now!' I thought.

"Kamsahamnida, Chunji!!! My names Mina." I said. He smiled.

'Is he real or am I dreaming? He's so angelic and with my bad luck, no one would ever come rescue me! I must still be unconcious!!!!' I thought as I pinched my cheek.

"OWWW!" I said. Chunji let out a small giggle.

"You're not asleep anymore, Mina." He explained.

I noticed 5 other boys enter the room. My eyes became big as I noticed that all of them are as handsome as Chunji!!!!

They all came walking over with smiles on their faces and I froze!

~

Chapter 1!!! So, you think that Chunji could be your guardian angel XD
And, now your meeting the other 5 boys of TEEN TOP. I wonder how that will go! Find out in chapter 2~
Stay tuned and don't forget to subscribe if you liked it!