The Crazy Boys Of TEEN TOP

You're My Angel ~

**Your POV**
I saw the five boys making their way over to me. Once they approached me, they started introducing themselves.

"Annyeong! I'm Ricky! Nice to meet you!" Ricky said. I waved.

"Annyeong haseyo! My name is Niel!" Niel said and winked at me.

'Omo~~' I thought.

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm dancing boy Changjo!" Changjo said as he did a body wave move.

'Impressive!!!' I thought to myself.

"Annyeong haseyo! I'm L.JOE." He said sounding like he didn't care at all.

"Annyeong haseyo. My name is C.A.P." CAP said.

"Ok, now that everyone knows each other, can we go get something to eat? I'm starving!" Chunji said while rubbing his tummy. 

'Neomu kyeopta!' I thought.

"Are you gonna be okay here alone?" Niel asked me.

"Yeah, I'll be fi-" I was cutt off.

"We're not leaving her here." Chunji said, while completely cutting me off.

"But are you sure she can walk okay?" Changjo asked.

Chunji picked me up and carryed me on his back.

"Yah!" I shouted.

"I'm not gonna leave you here alone!!" Chunji shouted back.

I sighed to myself.

"Fine.....but could I at least get washed up and changed?" I asked. Chunji noded and slowly let me down. My legs are still pretty weak, so ended up almost falling. But, of course Chunji caught me.

"Hurry up and get dressed!" Chunji said.

I noded and walked into the bathroom. It was all done in pearl white. It looked like it was sparkling how clean it was. I quickly undressed and the shower. I tried to wash every single smudge of blood off. I hate blood! I finished washing up, exited the shower and grabbed a towl. Then I realized that I have nothing to wear!!!!! So, I quickly shouted the first name that came to mind.

"NIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted. I heard someone fumbling, and tripping making their way to the bathroom. He stood at the door.

"Yes?" He answered nervously.

"Do you think I could borrow an outfit? It's only for today, I promise to give it back!" I asked, hesitantly.

"Sure! I'll be right back!"

 

**Niel's POV**

I quickly dashed into my room and rummidged through my dresser. I picked out a pair of small, white skinny jeans and a small white tank top.

'These should fit her.' I thought.

I ran back to the bathroom and stood by the door.

"I got your clothes!" I said, nervously. The door opened slowly and I gulped.

"Thanks so much, Niel!!!" Mina said as she bowed her head in grattitude.

"You're welcome. I'll see ya downstairs!" I said as I walked down the stairs.

As I entered the room, all eyes were on me.

"What? Do I have something from my nose again?" I asked.

"What were you doing up there? Mina was in the shower but I clearly heard you talking to her." L.JOE asked, suspiciously.

"She asked to borrow some of my clothes because she didn't have any." I answered calmly.

Chunji said nothing but he was shooting an evil glare at me. 

'I didn't do anything!!!!!' I thought to my self.

 

**You're POV**

I brushed out my wet hair and looked at my reflection the mirror. I smiled, still not believing all this is real. I put on a little eyeliner and slipped into my shoes.

"This is gonna be fun!" I said. I slowly walked out of the bathroom, being cautious not to fall. I walked to the steps and held onto the railing. I slowly made my way down and walked into the kitchen, with a small limp.

"Ready?" I asked and smiled.

Chunji came over and lifted me onto his back. Niel walked over to me and Chunji.

"Wa! You look so pretty, Mina!" Niel said.

"Thanks Niel! You look very handsome." I said and smiled to him.

"Ok, let's go!" Chunji said and started speed walking out the door. The others trailed behind.

We exited the huge house and made our way down the steps to a limo that was waiting for us.

'Omo! Are they rich? Maybe that's why they're so handsome!' I thought.

Chunji placed me in the limo first and then entered after me. We had our own entire section. While the others were behind us in the back.

"Wa!!!!" I said in amazement.

"Amazing, isn't it?" Chunji said. I noded.

"How did you pay for all this?" I asked. Chunji looked confused.

"You don't know TEEN TOP....?" He asked me.

"Umm....no...am I supposed to...?" I asked.

"We're TEEN TOP! Me and the other guys! We're idols!" Chunji explained. My jaw nearly dropped. My mouth was drooling a bit.

"Hahah want to hear one of our songs?" Chunji asked and wiped the drool away with his hankercheif.

"Yeah!" I said in excitement.

Chunji put in a CD into the Radio. I heard music start playing.

"This is our new album that was released called aRtisT. This song is tittled 'Baby U'." Chunji explained.

I  listened to the song, and definitely found it to be appealing!!! I actually love it!

"Wow! You guys sound so good!" I said.

"Heh thanks." Chunji said while scratching the back of his neck.

Suddenly, Changjo opened the mini window between our sections and popped his head though.

"Heyyyyy~ What's going on in here?" Changjo asked.

"Ooooh our new album is playing in here!!!!!!!" Changjo shouted and they started making noise back there.

"I wanna sit up there with Mina!!!!!" Niel complained from the back.

"Yeah me too!" Ricky did the same.

I let out a sigh.

"Should we let them join our party, Chunji?" I asked him. Changjo looked over at Chunji.

"Fine...." Chunji opened the door to let them pass through to our side. Everyone came running through like excited little kids. They all took their seat and we began having random conversations like what we like to eat in the morning. We were just basically getting to know one another better. In a weird kinda way, haha.

 

~

So, you've met the boys of TEEN TOP and now you're on your way to eat lunch with them. If I didn't know better, I'd call that a date~ :3
Hehe sooo find out what happens on this 'date' in chapter 3!!! Stay tuned and if you liked it, don't forget to subscribe!