I Need You, Girl. Please Don't Leave Me!

You're My Angel ~

**L.JOE POV**

Without thinking about what I was doing, I started to brush my hands through Mina's hair. I looked over at Niel, and noticed he was asleep too.
Suddenly, I felt the car come to a stop. Niel jumped up.

"We're home already....?" Niel asked in between a yawn.

"Miss Lee. We arrived at your home." The driver announced. I made a confused face and looked at Mina's sleeping face.

'She asked the driver to take her home......?' I thought.

I tapped Mina's arm to try and wake her. It didn't work....

"Mina......wake up." I said as I leaned closer to her face so that she could hear me. Her eyes opened slowly.

"We're at your house, Mina....." I said. She looked at me confused.

"Why are we here? You wanted me to go home.....?" She asked.

'Wait, so she didn't ask the driver to take her home. Then who did?!' I thought.

"Fine.........." Mina said and stormed out of the car. 

"MINA!!!!!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!!!" Chunji shouted.

She didn't even look back. I jumped out the car and tried to catch her, but before I could catch up with her, she was inside the house.

'Damn it........" I thought.

I saw C.A.P come out from the limo. He stood next to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"She's so fiesty, isn't she...? That's why I like her." C.A.P randomly said.

"She thinks we don't want her around.....don't you even care?!" I asked him, with a furious expression on my face.

"Cool it, L.JOE. Why don't you calm down first and then go in there and talk to her." C.A.P explained. I breathed in and then out.

"Alright...." I said and took a step.

"Wait!" C.A.P shouted as I took only one step.

"I'm coming too...." He said. I noded and we headed to the front door. I slowly knocked. I waited but suddenly started to hear yelling. I leaned my head on the door.

"Why didn't you call us? You were jumped by huge guys and then taken to some other boys house? What did they do to you?" A man yelled. I assume to be her father.

"How old were these boys?!" Her mother questioned.

"Mom, Dad, nothing happened! These boys saved me and took care of me! They're really nice and they're all around my age." Mina explained.
I knocked on the door again.

"Are they here with you?"

"Yeah!" Mina said and I heard her walking to the door. She opened it.

"Mina....." I said while stairing into her eyes.

"What do you want L.JOE? I thought you would be Chunji or Changjo or even Niel." She said and looked at C.A.P

"Oh, annyeong haseyo C.A.P!!" She smiled to him.

"Mina you're confused! I didn't want you to leave at all!" I said to her, she wouldn't even look at me.

"You wanna come in C.A.P?" Mina asked him, completely ignoring me.

"Mina.....I was the one who wanted to bring you home." C.A.P explained. She raised an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Don't take it so negatively. I wanted to bring you home so you could see your parents again....and assure them that you were fine." C.A.P said.

"Mina......I need you! Please, don't leave me....." I said.

"What are you talking abo-" I cut her off.

"Come live with us, Mina. Please!" I said as I placed my hands on her shoulders.

"DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER YOU LOUSY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mina's Dad suddenly came outta nowhere and pushed me off of her into a puddle of mud.

"Dad!!!!!!!!!" Mina yelled.

'I wasn't even trying anything...... T.T" I thought.

Mina and C.A.P came over to me. Mina looked concerned while C.A.P was laughing.....

"Don't worry, Oppa, I'll clean you up!" Mina smiled. I made a half smile.

'I'd fall in mud a thousand times just to see that smile" I thought.

 

**C.A.P POV**

After seeing L.JOE being pushed into that mud puddle by Mina's Dad, I couldn't stop laughing!!!! Mina's dad randomly came out from nowhere and pushed him into the mud!! It reminded me of the cartoons!! Haha

 

**Your POV**

I feel so bad that my dad had pushed L.Joe into that dirty mud puddle. I helped him up and took him into the house. My mom noticed us. I had my arm around him but he tryied to avoid touching me since he was all muddy.

"Awww......you two are so cute together!" Mom said. I blushed and looked over at L.JOE. He was trying to look away so I couldn't see his face.
Anyways, we made our way into the bathroom. I turned the lights on and let go of L.Joe. I grabbed a wash rag and started washing his face. He just watched me with big eyes. It was complete silence for about 2 minutes.

"Mina...."

"Hmmm?"

"Thanks....."

I smiled and looked into his eyes. It look like he was leaning closer, so I quickly said something.

"L.JOE, you need an outfit, right? I'm sure my dad has something you could wear." I said and L.JOE just stared at me.

"You're so pretty......" He whispered.

'Wait!!! What?! Did he just call me pretty?' I thought.

I got up and he grabbed my wrist.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're not going to leave me, right? Promise me you'll come live with us...." He suddenly said. I looked down.

"I don't know L.JOE......"

He stood up and cupped my face with his now clean hands.

"Please....." He begged. I was staring straight into his eyes. It looked like he was ready to cry. I cleared my throat and touched his hand that was still on my face.

"You really don't want me to leave that bad....?" I questioned.

"Mina.......my heart tells me that I'm falling......."

"Falling.....?"

"Falling in love with you......" L.JOE confessed.

Without controlling my actions, I kissed him on the cheek. He pulled me into a hug. A muddy one T.T

He looked down out his clothes.

"Oh, sorry!!! I forgot that I was wearing mud! I didn't mean to get you muddy!" He apologized. I giggled and squeezed him tighter.

"I'm gonna go get you some clean clothes now." I said. L.JOE noded and released me.

I went down the hall into my parents room. I grabbed him a white tank top and some black jeans. Also, some undergarmets hehe

I quickly came back into the bathroom. L.JOE was sitting on the edge of the tub and he looked over at me.

"Here you go!" I handed him the outfit.

"Thanks." He said.

"I'm gonna go change too." I said. He noded and I exited the room. I went down the hallway into my room. I grabbed out a cute pink dress and got dressed. Once I was finished, I went into the laundry room and put my dirty clothes into a basket.
I noticed L.JOE coming down the stairs.

'Wow! He looks hot~~' I thought.

I just stared at him while he stared at me. I ran over to him.

"You look......." I thought for a moment.

'Don't say hot.......Lee Mina, don't you dare say hot!' I thought to myself.

"Cute!!!!!" I said.

L.JOE blushed bright red.

"You look cute too, Mina!" He said.

"See, I wasn't lying. You two look cute together!" Mom randomly said coming out of the kitchen.

L.JOE just stared at me.

"We should go Oppa, the others are waiting." I explained.

"Yeah, I'm waiting too...." C.A.P who heard everything me and L.Joe just said to each other, complained.

"Mianhae......let's get going!" I walked into the kitchen.

"See ya later mom! Make sure dad doesn't get to upset! Haha" I shouted. She laughed.

I exited the kitchen and grabbed L.JOE's arm. I motioned my head for C.A.P to come over. He walked over to me slowly and I grabbed his arm with my other arm.

"Ok, let's go!" I said and we left my house.

We got back into the limo and took our seat. Still in the same seating positions we had from before.

"What happened to you, L.JOE?" Chunji noticed L.JOE's change of clothes.

"I got pushed into a mud puddle by Mina's dad....." L.JOE embarrassingly admitted.

Chunji bursted into laugher, as did the others too.

I patted L.JOE's head.

"It's okay, Oppa. I won't laugh." I assured him and smiled. He pulled me into a hug. Everyone stopped laughing and looked at me and L.JOE.

"GET OFF MY MINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Chunji yelled. We all looked at him like 'WTF'

"I mean......." Everyone started laughing.

"I knew you liked Mina!" Niel said as he pointed at Chunji.

"Look who's talking!!!!!! Mr. I gotta flirt with Mina any chance I get!" Chunji yelled at Niel.

"But she's not yours, Chunji!" Changjo said. Chunji raised an eyebrow at him.

"You like her too!!!!!!!" Chunji pointed at Changjo. Changjo blushed.

"I like her more than you guys!" Ricky randomly confessed. Everyone looked at him.

"C.A.P, you like her too! You told me!!!!!" Ricky said. C.A.P covered his face with his hood.

'Whoa! C.A.P likes me? I had no clue......"

"So Mina, who do you like?" Chunji suddenly asked.

"I like you all so much!" I shouted and made a heart with my hands.

"But she's still mine....." L.JOE said and stuck his tongue out playfully.

Everyone got riled back up. They continued to argue (playfully) over me the whole ride back home. I just watched and smiled.

'I've never been this lucky ever in my life. I feel like a princess' I thought.

 

~

Hehe I don't know if you caught that, but L.JOE tried to kiss you <3
Sooo cute~ ^^

Sooo now everyone confessed their feelings for you and you did the same. And, you agreed to move in with the idol boys. But, will their manager agree with this? Or will you have to go back home and leave TEEN TOP? Find out next chapter! Stay tuned ~