Daehyun

B.A.P Oneshot Collection

 

“What’s got you so flustered?”

 

Daehyun appears with his hands stuffed into his pant pockets. His hair is styled up and you find it interesting. He always wears it down.

 

“Howdy!” You call with a smile. “Nice hair.” You comment taking a step forward. You reach up and smooth a part of it out. “Thanks.” You don’t notice the shortness of his breathe and you take a step back.

 

“What cha up to?” You ask him, taking this chance to grab a closer look at what he’s wearing. He has a plain, white V-neck with dark skinny jeans. A bright red cardigan is pulled on top, with his sleeves pulled up. To finish off the look, he has matching red converse.

 

“On a date?” You assume.

“Yeah.” He replies with a mischievous smirk.

“With who?”

“You!”

 

Before you can do anything, he grabs your wrist and drags you out of your house.

 

“W-wait! My wallet, phone?”

 

Daehyun stops and you almost bump into him from the abruptness. “My treat.” He says leaning into your ear. You blush at the contact but before he could notice, he starts walking with a laugh.

 

-

 

Both you and Daehyun are sitting in a dukkbokki booth.

 

“Did you know that…”

 

You perk up at what Daehyun’s about to say. He smiles as he watches you.

“What?”

“Nothing…” He looks away smiling.

You pout but pop another dukk into your mouth. It’s spicy but addicting; you can’t get enough of them.

 

“You’re so cute.” Daehyun reaches over and pinches your cheeks. “I should have asked you out before…” He mutters the last part, but you heard it.

“What was that?”

“Hm?”

You knit your brows downwards and decide to drop it. You pop another dukk into your mouth and chew happily.

 

Daehyun decides to drop you off at home.

 

“See you at school?” You ask and then yawn.

“Sleepy?”  He ignores your question.

You only nod your head when he surprises you with a kiss on your hand. You forgot he held them on the journey back home. You watch him smirk as he pats the top of your head.

“Dream of me, okay?” Daehyun says in his satoori accent. He cooly walks off your front porch and waves without looking back at you.