Himchan

B.A.P Oneshot Collection

 

You flip your laptop open and search for Himchan’s chat room. To your surprise there’s only 1 person in there.

 

[ordinaryHIM]: Yo. Wats ur name

 

You’re a little surprised at how quick the person messaged you. Normally if fans are in the chat rooms, they’re idle until Himchan is actually in the chat room.

 

You tell him your name and wait for his response. It takes him awhile before he responds and that’s when you realize you have similar username’s.

 

[ORDINARYme]: hey! You almost have the same user as me! :P

[ordinaryHIM]: Pfft u just wanna be like me!

[ORDINARYme]: How’d you know? I’m like… your biggest fan <3

 

It takes him awhile to reply so you check your emails. When you hear the ‘ding’ go off, signalling a reply you check back.

 

[ordinaryHIM]: How long have u known himchan

[ORDINARYme]: hmm… I don’t know. Hehe, I think he’s really handsome though. >////<

[ordinaryHIM]: Think? He IS handsome.

[ORDINARYme]: Right! How long have you known him?

 

Again, it takes a while for a response so you check back your emails.

 

[ordinaryHIM]: My whole life. U can practically call us bros

[ORDINARYme]: Wow! That’s great. If you guys know each other so well, lemme in on some embarrassing stories.

[ordinaryHIM]: He doesn’t have any. He’s perfect.

[ORDINARYme]: kekeke, I’m sure he is. Well, it was nice chatting with you. Maybe again someday. Bye~

[ordinaryHIM]: WAIT!

[ORDINARYme]: Hm? What is it?

[ordinaryHIM]: Click on my cam

 

You drag the cursor and click onto his cam. Your jaw drops as Himchan is gorgeously grinning at you.

 

“Surprise~” You hear him sing. He only laughs and your heart skips a beat.

 

[ORDINARYme]: IS THIS FOR REAL!!!?

 

“It sure is!”

 

[ORDINARYme]: OH GOD….

 

“What?”

 

[ORDINARYme]: I just… idk… I am not worthy enough…

 

“No way! You’re my fan and any fan is worthy enough to talk to me.” He grins again, which makes you squeal. You’re a little thankful you’re not on camera as well.

 

“Well, you have to go right?” You nod your head yes, as if he can see you.

 

Right before his camera shuts, he blows you a kiss. You want to reply, but you’re still in a daze. When you snap out of it, Himchan had already signed out. 

 

--

don't judge me, but hi. Haha. I HAVE A GREAT EXPLANATION AS TO WHY THIS IS SOOOOO LATE. 

The very first chapter was the last one written. LMFAO. How dumb of me... writing a connected oneshot collection and having the very first one being written last. >___< Don't hate! keke

But yes, yes. All the other one shots are sitting on my lapy-topy and I shall post the rest soon! Hope you enjoy and honestly, just sit back and relax. :]

<3 Lee

PS. sorry if this oneshot is CRAP. written in an hour with loads of distractions, while the other shots were written with precise thinking and editing.