Zelo

B.A.P Oneshot Collection

 

You woke up hearing rushed knocks on the door. You lazily rubbed your eyes and called for your parents.

 

“Umma! Appa! Answer the door!”

 

You close your eyes and try to sleep again but the knocking continues. With a frustrated groan you get up and answer the door.

 

“Hello?”

 

Before you is a frantic and teary Zelo. This wakes you up, because he and your brother are usually loud and always laughing.

 

“What’s wrong?” You call out. He rushes into your arms and holds you in a tight embrace. You try to calm him down, hushing him and his back – letting him know everything’s going to be alright.

 

After what seems like 5 minutes he pulls away and apologizes.

 

“S-sorry noona.” He stutters. You smile and ruffle his hair. “It’s okay. Want to talk about it?” You swing the door open but he kindly declines.

 

“I don’t have much time…” he trails looking to his feet. He kicks the tip of his toe against the pavement and scratches the back of his neck. He takes a deep breath and locks eyes with you.

 

“Noona! Close your eyes.” He commands. “It’s okay, I won’t hurt you.” Zelo quickly adds, seeing your reaction.

 

You close your eyes and in the span of .2153 seconds, Zelo leans in and kisses your cheek. Before you can open your eyes to do anything, he’s already down the end of the sidewalk.

 

You reach your hand up to touch the cheek he just kissed. A faint blush appears. You stand there in a daze, thinking about all those times you felt Zelo looking at you.

 

So it wasn’t just you…

 

“What’s got you so flustered?”