Leaving

No One Can Make Us Apart

"Sangsaenim..." asked him.

"Yeah?"

"I've made my decision."

************************************************************

 

"What's that,Jaebum-ah?"

"I...I'll leave 2PM..." said Jaebum sadly.

"MWOHH??? Hyung,we can talk about it. I'm sure we'll find a better way out! You don't have to leave!" shout Wooyoung in worry.

"Wooyoung's right! Hyung,think about it clearly. Don't take a instant decision like this! I'm not agreeing with your decision!" Taecyeon's continuing in anger.

Right when Taecyeon about to leave,Nichkhun pulled his shoulder back. "Relax,Taec. We must listen at him first."

Doesn't care about Nichkhun's advice,he throwed his hand away and go to his room.

When Nichkhun about to run after him,Jaebum holds his wrist. "Let him be,Khun-ah"

He took a deep breath,and looking at everyone's eyes.

"First of all,i wanna say sorry for all of you,especially to JYP sangsaenim. And of course,for all my beloved 2PM's member. Those comments i wrote when  was in training days. I felt so bad and depressed when facing a changing cultures,and without thinking,i share about that in my MySpace. I don't share with any members because in that time i feel so lonely and have no friends. I know,it was childish,and i am childish. Look,i know that i have given a to 2PM's image,that's why i'm feeling so guilty and miserable. You know that i love all of you. No exception.  We aren't just a partners of work,we are families,remember? And i don't want to hurt my families. I don't want my families take responsible of my mistakes. So,i think my decision won't changing..." said Jaebum with tears flowing in his cheeks.

All the members of 2PM feel touched and swiftly hugged him.

"Hyung!!! Is that for real??!! You'll gonna eend up like this??!!" asked Junho.

"Are you really gonna leave us like this??" Chansung continued.

"Hyung,are you forgetting all the memories we have?? All the days that we've passed together?? Please,hyung,think about it one more time!" Nichkhun continued too.

Even the Mr-No-Expression like Junsu is crying. Everybody's crying because of Jaebum.

"My son,are you sure...about this?" JYP asked him once again.

Jaebum brokes their hug,with his hand still on their shoulders.

"Yeah,Sangsaenim. It's the best for us. I'll signed an official letter of resignation. Sorry,for all the mess i made."

After saying that,Jaebum leave them and going to the upstairs.

 

TAECYEON's POV

I know that Jaebum hyung is my rival to win Jessica's heart,but still,he was like my own brother. How could i'm letting him go like this?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Leave me alone." i said lazily. Not even move for an inch from my bed.

"Taec,it's me."

It was Jaebum hyung.

"......."

"Look,i know that i have made so much mistakes for all of you,and the biggest mistake is,taking Jessica from you. I-...I'm so sorry for that,Taec. Believe me, i did that because i love her so much,just like you. You know it since we've been in a same group,right?"

"H-...How did you know,hyung?"

"I know it. Everytime we speak about her,your face and mood slightly change. Beside,you're my brother. How could i don't know that my brother was falling in love?"

I'm hurting hearing Jaebum hyung said that. I don't want to be his rival. I'm his brother. Also his best buddy.

I quickly open the door and hug him. "I don't mad at you,hyung. It's okay if you love her,I'll let her go,but please! Don't leave us like this...Who will be the leader if you aren't in 2PM?"

He broke the hugs and let out a bitter smile. "You guys don't need leader. I'm sure you are all independent guy that can handle everything by yourselves."

"But hyung..."

"Oh! One more thing. Please take care of Jessica for me,arraso?"

"......"

"I know you'll give your best for her. Never make her sad and cry,always make her happy."

I slightly nodded my head. "I promise,hyung..."

"That's my brother..."

 

AUTHOR's POV

 

2PM'S LEADER,PARK JAEBUM,WILL LEAVE 2PM !

PARK JAEBUM WILL GO BACK TO SEATTLE !

JYP KICKS OUT JAEBUM BECAUSE OF HIS MANNER !

PARK JAEBUM GO BACK TO HIS COUNTRY AND WILL BE HIATUS AS A SINGER !

 

Jessica's reading all those headlines and quickly press Jaebum's number to call him,but it's too late,he has go back to Seattle.

"What's going on in 2PM?" Yoona asked her.

"Yeah,how could they ended up like this?" Tiffany feels so confused.

"I don't know. It's all happened so fast! Yesterday we still hang out together..."

"Mwo?? You and 2PM's leader?? Are you guys date??" asked Sooyoung. Unbelieveable.

"Aishh,we are not! We just playing around..."

"You can also playing while you're dating,unnie...Kekeke~" said Seohyun in laugh.

"Shut up,maknae!!" Jessica's laughing and start tickling Seohyun.

"UNNIEEE!! STOP!!! OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY!!!!! STOP IT,UNNIE!!"

"Serve you right. Kekeke~"

I stop tickling her and heading to bedroom.

 

Jessica looks at her handphone screen,and start seearching someone's number.

Oppa,what's going on to him? Why so sudden?

SENT.

 

Meanwhile,in 2PM dorm,Taecyeon who just came back after the press confrence received the message from Jessica.

He looks at the sender name and stay for a while before he replied her back.

It's complicated. Can you meet me now? I need someone to share.

SENT.

 

"One more thing. Please take care of Jessica for me,arraso?"

"I know you'll give your best for her. Never make her sad and cry,always make her happy."

Taecyeon remembered Jaebum's messages to him. A message to take care of Jessica,the woman he loves the most.

"I will,hyung. I will take care of her more than anyone can do..."

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR SOOOO LATEEEEEEE UPDATE !

JUST GOING BACK FROM HOLIDAY,KEKEKE~

ENJOY :)