Calming

No One Can Make Us Apart

"Oppa,how's he?? Why so sudden??" asked Jessica worry.

Now Jessica and Taecyeon are meeting up in a cafe. This cafe is a secret place for the artists from bb or gb to meet up,so they're sure that no one in the cafe will bad-mouthing them. Jessica wear a hat and scarf to cover while Taecyeon using a hat and a glasses to avoid people recognize them.

"Netizens found out about his past bad comments through MySpace,i know it's fault,but we can't blame him for that. I know how it's feeling when you moved in to another country. We'll get a little depressed because of the changing cultures. But Jaebum hyung share his problems to his MySpace account without knowing the risk..." explained Taecyeon.

"Yeah. Three of us have a same case. It wasn't easy at first to a foreigner surfive in another country. I've felt it too..."

"But Jaebum hyung thinks that it's all his fault and decided to get out from 2PM..."

"He did?? So it wasn't JYP sangsaenim who kicked him out??"asked Jessica in disbelief.

"JYP sangsaenim won't do that. He loves us too much. He even begged to Jaebum hyung to stay. But it's his final decision,we have nothing to do..."

Jessica patted his back to calming him and make him comfortable. "Now you have to stay strong,for your members! I'm sure that Jaebum oppa told you that,right?"

"Yeah,he said i have to protect the members..."

And protect you...

Taecyeon thaught to himself while staring at her.

Jessica cupped his face and smile to him. "I know you can. Believe me,even Jaebum oppa has gone,but he's still in our heart. So,with or without Jaebum oppa,2PM must stay together forever,you got that?"

Taecyeon nodded his head and suddenly hugs Jessica.

Jessica who looks surprised with his sudden action just stay silent. She's sure that Taecyeon's hearing her heartbeat.

"Thank you..." say him warmly. "Thank you for be with me when i need someone to share with. I-...I really appreciate that..."

Jessica smiled and hugs him back. "That's what friends are for..."

Friends?

"Friends?" asked Taecyeon again. A bit upset.

"Yeah,friends. Uhmm...Wae oppa?"

"Nothing. Let's just stay like this for a while."

Jessica nodded her head in his shoulders.

 

JONGHYUN's POV

"Jjong-ah,how's with Sica? Anything's fine?" asked Onew.

"Not so fine. I miss her. Beside her hectic schedules,she still get vocal lessons and dance practice. I worry she doesn't have a proper rest..." i told him. Key and Minho nodded their head.

Jessica really really busy nowadays. SNSD's upcoming album is tightening her schedules. And if she has a time,she'll go with SNSD's members or with others. No wonder,she's very sociable indeed.

"Yeah,i haven't seen her this week. Today SNSD has no schedule,but where is she?" asked Key now.

Key's right. Where is she while her other members in here?

"But hyung,didn't you said to us that Jessica once go to Amusement Park with Jaebum hyung? Now Jaebum hyung is leaving 2PM,don't you think she'll visited 2PM? Since they all her friends" Taemin told us about his thought.

"Taemin-ah,i don't know that you're indeed a genius!!" i shouted to him while messing his hair up.

"Hyung! Stop it!"

I search Jessica nuuna's name on my contact list and press 'dial' button.

 

"Yoboseyo?" answered her.

"Yoboseyo. Nuuna,it's me!"

"You who?"

"It's Jonghyun,nuuna. Kim Jonghyun."

"Yeah,i know."

"Then why asking?? Aishh."

"Feels want to tease you. Keke"

"Whatever *sighing* Nuuna,i miss you."

"Me too"

"You mean it?"

"No. Keke"

"But i mean it!! I really miss you,nuuna!"

"Kekeke. I know,everyone's missing me."

"If you know,then where are you now?"

"I'm with Taecyeon oppa. Poor him,he feels so down after Jaebum oppa leaving."

Taecyeon hyung?? How could he started the competition first!

"But not only Taecyeon hyung who feels down,i'm sure that the other members of 2PM feels it too!"

"Yah,what's up with you?"

"I'm jealous,nuuna."

"Stop kidding me. We'll talk later. Annyeong..."

*hungs up*

 

"This girl. Aishhh!!! Why she doesn't believe that i'm jealous?!!"

"She's scared of you." said Key icily.

I throw a pillow at his face.

"Jjong-ah,he's right. Girls will scared if you act like that so sudden."

"So what must i do,hyung?"

"Let me teach you how to be a undenied man..."

 

________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the messy update :p

And for those who wants Jiyong's part out,i'm apologizing once again because i haven't put him on the story.

But BELIEVE ME , he's coming soon . . .

Kekeke :D