Another Rival

No One Can Make Us Apart

"So what must i do,hyung?"

"Let me teach you how to be a undenied man..."

 

________________________________________________

 

Jessica just came back from her meet-up with Taecyeon. She feels sad too because Jaebum used to be her friend even for some times.

Seeing Jessica came,Jonghyun quickly ran after her and smiling to her.

"Waeyo?" said Jessica icily.

"Ani. Keke~ Nuuna,I'm sorry for my childish act. I was in the badmood. Mianhae..." said him while bowing to her.

Jessica patted his cheeks and laugh sweetly.

"Aishh...It's okay Jjong-ah. I don't mind it,really."

 

"First. Apologizing to her for making her mad because of your bad acts. Girls love it when the boys realizing his faults and gently apologizing."  said Onew.

 

You are so damn right,hyung! Jonghyun thought to himself.

 

"Yah,are you still there?" asked Jessica while swinging her hand front of Jonghyun's eyes.

"Ah,neh. I'm here. So,how's Taecyeon hyung? Is she alright?"

"Not so fine. He looks so desperate and miserable. You know,Jaebum oppa like his own brother,and i can see deep inside his eyes,he feels sad and...i can't find a better words."

"Lonely?"

"I don't know. If i could do something to him..."

Jessica's face turned sad and tears falling from her eyes. Jonghyun quickly approached her and hugs her warmly.

"Nuuna,you can cry in my shoulder if you want to..."

Seeing the woman he loves the most crying makes him want to cry too.

"I-...I can't seeing him like that. I'm losing Jaebum oppa too,but it doesn't really matter to me because we just met a few times. But Taecyeon oppa,he's losing his best friend...hiks...that also his brother too...He-...He's my childhood friends,and seeing him desperate like that make me...hiks...make me..."

Jessica can't continuing her words. Tears flowing all over her face. She can't bear seeing Taecyeon like that. While Jonghyun,he can't see the weak and desperated Jessica like now.

"Sshh...sshhh...He'll be okay. Believe me,he'll be okay. Don't cry again,nuuna. I'm sad seeing tears on your face." said Jonghyun while her hairs lovingly,hiding the pain in his heart.

"Hiks...A-...Are you sure?"

"Neh." said Jonghyun while wiped her tears with his hands. "Now stop crying. You look like a mess now. Kekeke~"

"YAH!" shouted Jessica while laughing and hitting Jonghyun's chest.

 

"Last. Making someone's you love feels happy,always be there whenever she feels sad or lonely,is the most precious thing ever to a girl." said Onew.

"Mwo? Just two ways?"

"Yeah,but it's not as easy as you think."

"Waeyo?"

"If you want to be a real good man,you have to love her with all of your heart. Be there for her,comforting her,and letting her go with someone's she loves,eventhough your heart is crying out loud. That's what the true love is.

 

*****************************************************************

 

"Jessica?"

LSM calls her when she was doing her practice.

"Neh sangsaenim?" asked her while running to him. "What's wrong?"

"Can you come to my office? Now."

Jessica nodded her head

 

"Are you busy nowadays?"

"Ani. I don't have any schedules of reality show. Waeyo,sangsaenim?"

"Hmm...Some CEO of SM Entertainment have discussed something...about you."

"Mwo?? Did i do something wrong,sangsaenim?? Then forgive me,i won't do that again. Please,sangsaenim. I'm begging you to..."

"Yah,i haven't finished."

"Ah,mianhae sangsaenim."

"It's okay."

"So what's the problem?"

"Well,we have decided to put you in a reality show program..."

"Ahh,i thought i have made mistakes. So,a reality show,huh? If you don't mind,can you tell me what kind of reality show it is?"

"..."

"Sangsaenim...?"

"It's We Got Married."

"MWOOO????"

"Yah,don't shouting to me."

"Ah...Mianhae mianhae..." said Jessica while bowing. "But We Got Married? How can??"

"Well,the PD ask you to be the role as a wife..."

"Aishh..."

"I'm not expecting the 'NO' answer..."

"Arraso...Arraso..."

"And your partner will be G-Dragon from Bigbang. Chukae..."

As soon as she heard that,she faints and fell to the floor.

"Yah! Jessica?! Wake up!"

 

************************************************

 

sorry for the short update! :D

G-Dragon will be appeared in the next chappie ;)