For the first time

No One Can Make Us Apart

"Aish. You're the one who bumped to me,right?" asked Jessica.

"And you're the one that want to be bumped by me,right?" he asked back while smiling.

"Funny." she said bitter and takes a seat. "I'm so hungry..."

"Don't worry,i have ordered the foods and drinks."

"What did you order?"

"Yakiniku." he said simple.

Jessica surprisedly looking at him.

Realizing she is seeing him,Jiyong's seeing her back. "What?"

"Ani. I think our favorite food is same."

"Actually you wrong."

"Eh? Didn't you like it too?"

"No. It's your favorite foods."

Jessica became more confused. "But how did you-..."

"Observing too much? Kekeke."

"Stop flirting!" said Jessica while hit him.

"Aigoo,you're so rude."

"Yes i am."

"It's okay. By the way,i didn't mean to flirting with you. I really have observed almost all about you."

"Yah,this is for the first time we met,but you already show me how sweet talker you are!"

"Whatever. I told you the truth." he said cooly.

Finally the waitress came and serving the foods in their table. They both quickly put their glasses on.

"A set of yakiniku and two green tea,right?" asked the waitress.

"Yeah. Thankyou."

But the waitress still standing there. She takes a note from her pocket and give it to Jiyong.

"Can you give me an autograph,sir? I've been your idol since junior high school..." she said shyly and gives the note to him.

He takes it and signing it. "Are you the only one who realizing me?"

"Eh? Y...Yeah..."

"Good. Make sure no one know about this,okay?" he said and winked at her.

She quickly nodded and leaving both of them.

"Wow... What a G-Dragon..."

"What do you mean?"

"Giving girls a killer-smile,autograph,and even winked at them. You such a real playboy." explained Jessica.

He stops eating and looking at her,making Jessica nerveous.

"Could you please not judging someone by the outer looks?" he said bitter.

Jessica stay silent and didn't dare to looking at him.

Realizing the changing atmosphere,Jiyong quickly patted her hands.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to-..."

"It's okay. It's my fault. This is for the first time we met but i already judged you. I'm sorry." said Jessica smily.

"You're forgiven. Now let's eat,we both already hungry." said Jiyong while laughing.

"Okay!"

 

After they're finishing,Jessica starts to make a conversation first.

"So,how's your life?"

"So far so good. Bigbang's schedule doesn't disturb me that much. You?"

"A bit tired. This year LSM sangsaenim forced us to wins at least 20 times. We have to work hard since it's not an easy thing."

"Seriously? Poor you. But even you have a tight schedule,you have to get proper rest."

"I do want it,but i can't sleep as much as i want now."

"Me too,but our manager never forced us to work that hard. It must be difficult for a sleeping beauty like you,right?" said Jiyong while winked.

"Aishh... I hate that nickname." she's pouting her lips.

Jiyong's laughing seeing her icy yet cute attitudes. "Why? It's cute"

"The 'beauty' word is embarassing me!"

"You're beauty,that's why they called you that."

"No,i'm not. Speak of beauty,Yoona is the answer. She's the natural beauty."

"Yes she is. I have met her before in the club,with Hyoyeon,Tiffany,and Sooyoung i guess. The face that Yoona have in the past didn't change until now."

Jessica started to smile whenever she talks about her unnies and dongsaengs.

"You're right. She helped me a lot when i have too much duty. She always care for the other members. She never get mad at someone,unlike me..."

"You what?" asked Jiyong.

"I'm such a lazy,ugly,useless,and moody person. I have tons of antis that ready to bashing me whenever i do something wrong. Yoona? Everybody's love her. Comparing to her,i am nothing. Kekeke..." she said honestly.

"Is she your favorite dongsaeng?"

"All snsd's members are my favourite. It's unfair if i choose one of them But if you asked whom i closest to,it's her."

Jiyong startled hearing her words. He never saw a girl who doesn't speak too much,but every words from can amazed him.

"Want to know something?" asked Jiyong. "You aren't what you have said. For me,you are pretty and caring person,you are careful too if it's about your members,but you prefer too wall-ing yourself from the other,that's why people doesn't recognize whom you really are."

Jessica can see from his eyes that he's really mean it.

"Thank you,oppa." she said while smiling to him.

Jiyong swears that he can feels his heartbeat when she's smiling like that.

 

"Here's the bill,sir..." said the waitress while giving him the printed bill.

Jessica takes her wallet and want to pay it but Jiyong stops her.

"Let me..."

"Yah! I have eaten too,so i must paid for it."

"Let a girl paying me for a dinner is not my nature." said Jiyong while giving his money to the waitress. "Here. Just take it all."

Jiyong holds her hands and they get out from the restaurant.

"It was nice to meet you,Jiyong oppa. See you later..."

When Jessica's about to go,Jiyong's blocking her.

"We can go home together."

"I can call taxi. It's okay."

"Why you should take a taxi while there is a car that you can ride in?"

"Arrasso arrasso!!"

Finally she gives up.

"That's a good girl." he said smily and lead her in,driving her to her dorm.

 

"Thankyou,Jiyong oppa." said Jessica smily.

"Jessica..."

"Neh?"

"How do you think about our agencies' plan?"

"What plan?" said Jessica. Confused.

Jiyong sighed. "About the plan to set us up in We Got Married."

"Ah..." Jessica remembered it. "I'll tried to think about it."

"Okay. Don't force yourself too much. It's up to you."

"Do you want it?" asked Jessica.

"Eh?"

"I said... Do you want it,oppa?"

"Of course. I like your personalities,it's different from the other girls. "

Jessica blushed.

"Aigoo... The cold Jessica knows how to get blushed...Kekeke" said Jiyong jokingly.

"Shut up!" shouted Jessica. "I have to go now. Annyeong,oppa. It's nice to see you."

"Annyeong..." said Jiyong from the car,watch her entering the dorm,and then leaving.

 

Jessica opened her coat and holds it with her hands.

She takes off the shoes from her foot,and put it on the shoes-shelves.

When she's turning the light on,she's shocked when realizing that someone's standing in front of her...